Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix (48215 Views)

Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by SycophanticGoat: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Lagos is a yoruba state and dont u ever divide us bc of artificial state creation which is a mere governing ground....am a yoruba and Lagos belongs to us period.....if u dont like it find the nearest transformer

See this bigot oh! Who's measuring urinating distance with you on here? I don't have that time. Only a fool will start discussing useless superiority trash with you. All I have to tell you is that you should stop exhibiting your disgusting acts of bigotry period.. Now go on and keep measuring urinating distance with people and discussing useless superiority nonsense here while your counterparts in other countries are busy discovering new engineering and science techniques to better their countries and the world at large.

JahJaa:
i wonder why you quote me as i never said anything about Lagos. Staycool anyway

If I was that dumb bro, I'd have committed suicide long ago. Imagine how someone brings in something that doesn't correlate in anyway to the discuss at hand just so that she has something to use to defend her senseless and childish bigotry..
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Tzarina(f): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wille is working!
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by October1960: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
True.

If everyone just return to their state of origin and develop it and challenge their leaders to do the right thing we will have less strife in this country.

Habakus:
Anambra state does not seem to be part of Nigeria where incompetence rules the day. It's an obvious pointer to the fact that if given the opportunity,Igbos can truly change the fortune of this country for better. It's like there's a self-awakening going on the SE; even Abia and Ebonyi states are buckling up reasonably.

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by JahJaa(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

See this bigot oh! Who's measuring urinating distance with you on here? I don't have that time. Only a fool will start discussing useless superiority trash with you. All I have to tell you is that you should stop exhibiting your disgusting acts of bigotry period.. Now go on and keep measuring urinating distance with people and discussing useless superiority nonsense here while your counterparts in other countries are busy discovering new engineering and science techniques to better their countries and the world at large.

If I was that dumb bro, I'd have committed suicide long ago. Imagine how someone brings in something that doesn't correlate in anyway to the discuss at hand just so that she has something to use to defend her senseless and childish bigotry..
pls Just ignore them ok. If he or she refuse to change, thats their biz

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by chekasforchekas: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
When will Shoprite come Minna?
make una use bomb scatter them
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by nijabazaar: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Anambra take one ahead....
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by zudozz: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
who go come d mall after 7 pm?
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Savigne:

If we beg from now till Jesus comes, no show..
In the meantime we go dey manage Okow

#anambramustreleaseobianofordelta
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Blackfire(m): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fadekebisola:

hope u dont mean something like this
Detectives attached to the Obosi Police Division in Anambra State have arrested a man, Tonna Enedo from the Umuezeshime royal family in Obosi, Idemili North Local Government Area, for allegedly killing his mother.
Enedo spoke yesterday on why he killed his mother.
He blamed the incident on his quest to make money at all cost, adding that he was lured into a fraternity.
He said he has slept in the mortuary for seven hours as part of the money-making rituals.
www.onlinenigeria.com/headline/317382-man-arrested-in-anambra-state-for-killing-his-mother-for-money-rituals.html

or something like this

https://www.naij.com/319654-three-die-in-kidnappers-police-shootout-in-anambra.html

eleyi to nka bi aje
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Malawian(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
JahJaa:
am an Igbo guy from anambra-oko i can tell you should there biafra tomorrow the capital is going to be enugu
i'll prefare igbo parts of delta state. they have more than enough virgin lands to build a truly befiting capital.
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Blackfire(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
uhalauju:

Mediocre.....
nne gi kobu nna gi mediocre?
Do u know what they call sarcasm?
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by collinsJn(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
raker300:
Next to open is Nnewi mall...almost completed.

Anambra is working...igbos are growing

Almost Completed" U say? Keep Lying To Ursef.
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Tbamo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheBiafran:
for those complaining about obiano's clothes i hope you are seeing this?
the zoo is crashing, SE is doing well
that should give you a hint of what we can do on our own

I have no problem with igbo emancipation and progress what I have a problem is with igbo supremacism!

u don't have to put down others to celebrate your own progress!

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by JahJaa(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Malawian:

i'll prefare igbo parts of delta state. they have more than enough virgin lands to build a truly befiting capital.
well u could be right though but enugu is big enough bigger than anambra n delta, not sure oo
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by EasternActivist: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
JahJaa:
well u could be right though but enugu is big enough bigger than anambra n delta, not sure oo

Delta??
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by VisibleDreamz: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

The previous administration had 8 whole years to begin and complete this project, if the former governor didnt do that then why are you and renegade09 bringing him up to this discourse again? This project is not bigger than the 4 worldclass flyovers started and completed by obiano in less than 2 years. Obiano can decide to abandon this project and nothing will happen so he takes 100% credit for this project

Please, point of correction.
Where are the four flyovers? Now I know you leave outside the state.
Three flyovers are under construction with distances less than 1 km from the next, two are 95% complete while the one at Akwata junction is still under construction. Though, the partially completed ones are already in use.
Also, name the fourth flyover you are talking about?
In as much as I am glad about the positive news about Anambra, I am beginning to suspect some political undertones as regards to the hyperbolic statements being made as regards to the state.

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by JahJaa(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:

Delta??
lika i said am not sure, goodevening sir
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by VisibleDreamz: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
macarson2k:

Some predecessor forget the project initiated by the past governments.

The most important is completion .
I concur
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by EasternActivist: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
JahJaa:
lika i said am not sure, goodevening sir

Google is not far from you... Why not pause and confirm then continue with your argument.
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by JahJaa(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:

Google is not far from you... Why not pause and confirm then continue with your argument.

thanks for the hint, God bless

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by EasternActivist: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
JahJaa:
thanks for the hint, God bless

You are welcome, Have a nice surfing.
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by JahJaa(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:

You are welcome, Have a nice surfing.
grin think i just met a Friend in Nairaland, you are kind i love that beside am from east too Anambra-oko, Thanks

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Deepfreezer(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
just got back home and I was impressed with how Obi and Obiano transformed Anambra . the development of every state rests on the state government. the federal govt. musnt do everything for us.

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by EasternActivist: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
VisibleDreamz:

Three flyovers are under construction with distances less than 1 km from the next, two are 95% complete while the one at Akwata junction is still under construction. Though, the partially completed ones are already in use.
In as much as I am glad about the positive news about Anambra, I am beginning to suspect some political undertones as regards to the hyperbolic statements being made as regards to the state.

This is a Longest bridge in Aguleri Otu(Oil Rig road) done by the obiano administration.
So he might be mistaken but not outta point.

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Naija9090: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
justmenoni:
Its hear and not here

quote author=Naija9090 post=43692406]I suspect SE is working discreetly in preparation for Biafra restoration. Massive development everywhere! We will wake up one day and here that SE is no longer part of Nigeria. Kudos to the Governors minus Okorohausa.

The guy below me is a yoruba...envious as expected!

It's " It's" not "its". Agbaya!

I purposefully refused to make the correction...smart folks know I might "hear".
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by AtlanticBreeze: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
VisibleDreamz:

The fourth bridge, the longest in Anambra state. The Aguleri bridge, started and completed by obiano in less than 2 years.

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by justmenoni: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
That's typo From my keypad all the same here is not hear
Naija9090:

It's " It's" not "its". Agbaya!

I purposefully refused to make the correction...smart folks know I might "hear".
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by dexcira(f): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Willie is working smiley

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Naija9090: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
justmenoni:
That's typo From my keypad all the same here is not hear

All the same...it's" it's" not "its". Very narcissistic fellow you are...you absolved yourself but refused to absolve me of the same computer error? SMH
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by mahyowah(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Onitsha mall to host Shoprite, Mr. Price, Cineplex, Banking halls, Continental restaurants, and other international brands.
I love this man any day any time.
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Reference(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Habakus:
Anambra state does not seem to be part of Nigeria where incompetence rules the day. It's an obvious pointer to the fact that if given the opportunity,Igbos can truly change the fortune of this country for better. It's like there's a self-awakening going on the SE; even Abia and Ebonyi states are buckling up reasonably.

So happy about that. But can you see that it is regions holding and have held the Presidency recently and in the chequered history of Nigeria that are most disquieted and dissatisfied. Truly the Presidency is overrated. I honestly cannot see what are the concrete benefits a peoples get when the President comes from their region. Next to nothing. Only a few bigwig pirates from that area, not the people. Frankly it is Nigeria that ultimately loses not having a South-East President, not the South-East.

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by justmenoni: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Stop been foolish,here and hear ain't a typo error and it has different meaning its and it's is an error and you might fail to understand this since you're gullible, stop mentioning me in ur post and stop proving them( those that defined u chest beaters as lousy and archaic ) Right.

quote author=Naija9090 post=43714227]

All the same...it's" it's" not "its". Very narcissistic fellow you are...you absolved yourself but refused to absolve me of the same computer error? SMH[/quote]

Xenophobic Attacks: President Buhari Despatches Special Envoy To South Africa / Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court / Enugu State Buys 100 Innoson Vans For Nigerian Police (Pictures)