Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix (48194 Views)

Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by kingsgreat(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
I must say anambra state is blessed on like my state Abia and IMO
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by SMARTKOSSY: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
SoNature:

****Is Rochas the only governor in Nigeria? Why the comparison? Nigeria has 36 governors, pls. Leave Rochas out of your madness because Owerri Mall will be opened in no time.
It is because Rochas is a south east governor! Don't u reason at all? The Rochas I know has been useless of recent. Are u even in Imo State or u r just seeking gullible attention?
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Naija9090: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
justmenoni:
Stop been foolish,here and hear ain't a typo error and it has different meaning its and it's is an error and you might fail to understand this since you're gullible, stop mentioning me in ur post and stop proving them( those that defined u chest beaters as lousy and archaic ) Right.

quote author=Naija9090 post=43714227]

All the same...it's" it's" not "its". Very narcissistic fellow you are...you absolved yourself but refused to absolve me of the same computer error? SMH

You are suffering from psychosis...
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by LeSudAfricaine: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
In South Africa you don't even find shoprite in "top of the range malls". It's just a convinience store

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by MPSA(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pwayne2016:
We are developing fast like America while Some dumb ofe.mmanu people dey masturbate unnecessarily on their past glory

I think it will be good if you can replace america with south africa from your statement, america did nothing for you, but my country(SA) did something for you, you are proud like this because of SA, go shoprite go grin. I am celebrating with you brother grin

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by ROYALD(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
It is because Rochas is a south east governor! Don't u reason at all? The Rochas I know has been useless of recent. Are u even in Imo State or u r just seeking gullible attention?

Young man Rochas doesn't make noise here is Owerri

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by sniperr007(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
This man is the most working Governor. Rochas is still there eating Imo state bail out money for workers.
Rochas has finished imo state .no single good road, no single functioning health hospital, talk talk and no do. sorry for imo people.
But y do pple in anambra say his a propaganda governor and isn't working. Same tin rochas was doin in his 1st term and u guys sang his praise.
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by ceeceeco: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Willy working willingly!

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Pwayne2016(m): 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
MPSA:

I think it will be good if you can replace america with south africa from your statement, america did nothing for you, but my country(SA) did something for you, you are proud like this because of SA, go shoprite go grin. I am celebrating with you brother grin
South Africa is the Greatest country in Africa and i wil love to come from there in my next world
But hope that my Igbo tribe will Also be in SA

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Abagworo(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pwayne2016:
South Africa is the Greatest country in Africa and i wil love to come from there in my next world

South Africa ain't greater than Nigeria. That White people managed their resources and built cities to the comfort of whites doesn't make it great. Zimbabwe is even greater IMHO even though same white men have used their powers to destroy Zimbabwean economy.

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Pwayne2016(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Abagworo:

South Africa ain't greater than Nigeria. That White people managed their resources and built cities to the comfort of whites doesn't make it great. Zimbabwe is even greater IMHO even though same white men have used their powers to destroy Zimbabwean economy.
Nigeria greater when things are gettin worse everyday?? when are we goin to have well developed Cities?? when i look at PH and Environs i weep for dis punishment we got from Almighty for nt making us Exceptional from dark black race of Western Africa

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by MPSA(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pwayne2016:

grin grin South africa is the greatest country in africa man grin. I wish that "next world" can start right now grin, you will never dream about america again wink, This mall is next to my place; wonder park mall

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Ayus34(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
SoNature:

**** I don't know when many of you will grow up. Many states in the SWest have Shoprite scattered in them. As for Lagos, every day I wake up I see that a new Shoprite Mall has been built here

You must not insult a people to make a point...rubbish!
Ondo,oyo ,Lagos ,Ogun aside osun can all boast of shoprite and lovely mall....so when is mall building now becomes a too to measure growth in this 21st century.....Nigerians must wake up!
Anyway obiano is a great guy.......I dont just like this unnecessary hype,when ordinary local govt alone in Lagos can boast of a lot supermalls!!!

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by christopher123(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Malawian:

i'll prefare igbo parts of delta state. they have more than enough virgin lands to build a truly befiting capital.

You made a good point but these parts are at the peripheries or border and no body makes his caputla at border towns

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Abagworo(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Nigeria greater when things are gettin worse everyday?? when are we goin to have well developed Cities?? when i look at PH and Environs i weep for dis punishment we got from Almighty for nt making us Exceptional from dark black race of Western Africa

The black race started civilisation but became too comfortable with their level of civilisation and other races moved ahead leaving us behind. Since everything in life is a cycle the future will still see blacks move ahead once again and Nigeria will be at the centre.

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by christopher123(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Fadekebisola:

igmorance is a diz bc u guys are just acquiring malls now u think we dont have ours....we are silent achievers...come to ibadan and see more than meets ur eyes...we dont chest beat..empty vessels make the loudest noise

Is it bodija , challenge or whee can you name it...pls this is a thread for anambra and the last time I checked oyo and anambra ain't in same league ...anambra is far removed from that level

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by mrkings84(m): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2016
I SMELL BIAFRA SOON!!!
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Yorobastard(m): 1:09am On Mar 13, 2016
SoNature:

****Is Rochas the only governor in Nigeria? Why the comparison? Nigeria has 36 governors, pls. Leave Rochas out of your madness because Owerri Mall will be opened in no time.
Fail...lol
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by Angelovic96: 3:22am On Mar 13, 2016
SoNature:

Which Owerri Mall abeg go and sit down i still cry for my state because this madness will countinue for the next three years GOD PLS RESTORE BACK THE LOST GLORY OF IMO STATE
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by naijen: 4:53am On Mar 13, 2016
Oftentimes I laugh at praises showered on obiano. Is it d roads without drainages constructed dat the little rain few days back have destroyed, okacha junction and nnewi/ekwulobia Road are examples.... The mall being constructed at nnewi is just ongoing and not completed as someone said.... Millions of dollars are always hyped on d pages of newspapers about obiano... Propaganda too much...

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by MPSA(m): 6:08am On Mar 13, 2016
Abagworo:

You don't have an idea about what you are talking about, you just talk grin

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Those malls for Naija standards are okay, but abeg, they are not world class. Please

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by MPSA(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
Those malls for Naija standards are okay, but abeg,[b] they are not world class. [/b]Please

grin grin; You are correct when you talk about the standard of the mallgrin but at least something positive is happening in that area, I am happy for the community of that areagrin, life is always starting from somewhere.

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by naijen: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2016
Now it's raining in anambra... I wonder how people will even get to the mall ascribed to obiano when the roads are without drainages and will be filled with flood this evening to even get to the mall... The one at nnewi is at a choked environ..
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by EasternActivist: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2016
naijen:
Now it's raining in anambra... I wonder how people will even get to the mall ascribed to obiano when the roads are without drainages and will be filled with flood this evening to even get to the mall... The one at nnewi is at a choked environ..

Anambra has one of the best road networks with good drainage system.

Pics or stfu.

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by AnamCity: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

Anambra has one of the best road networks with good drainage system..

The guy does not know what he is saying. Look at the road that leads to the mall. This pix was taken sometime in 2015 when the road was still under construction. It has good drains and the street lights has been fixed and properly marked now in readiness for the mall take off.

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by asids55: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
ngmgeek:
While Okorocha was busy looking for lectures to deliver at Chatham House, UK.

Willie Obiano is busy making a difference in the lives of Anambra people.

The difference is like night and day. Thank God for the likes of Obiano smiley

www.nairaland.com/2987447/finishing-pictures-owerri-mall
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by asids55: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Angelovic96:

Which Owerri Mall abeg go and sit down i still cry for my state because this madness will countinue for the next three years GOD PLS RESTORE BACK THE LOST GLORY OF IMO STATE

this owerri mall www.nairaland.com/2987447/finishing-pictures-owerri-mall
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by OreMI22: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
AnamCity:

The guy does not know what he is saying. Look at the road that leads to the mall. This pix was taken sometime in 2015 when the road was still under construction. It has good drains and the street lights has been fixed and properly marked now in readiness for the mall take off.

[size=15pt]Please post the updated picture of this road if indeed the streetlight was ever installed.

peter Obi took a lot of hits for dualizing a short length of road for N300 million naira and still failed to install street light at the end of it all.

Infact, this road is part of the reason i felt Peter Obi may indeed be a corrupt guy that does shoddy projects for outrageous amounts, against what i thought about him previously before that incident.
[/size]

Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by SMARTKOSSY: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
ROYALD:

Young man Rochas doesn't make noise here is Owerri
He dey pay workers?Hw far the hospitals he dey build since 4yrs ago in the local govts?He is useless!Don't be fooled.The more u look,d less u see...d bail out found givn to him was embezzled by him and his cohorts.U can't compare Rochas CURRENTLY with any South East governor...Wake me up wen he wins any award like Sun man of the year.
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by ROYALD(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
He dey pay workers?Hw far the hospitals he dey build since 4yrs ago in the local govts?He is useless!Don't be fooled.The more u look,d less u see...d bail out found givn to him was embezzled by him and his cohorts.U can't compare Rochas CURRENTLY with any South East governor...Wake me up wen he wins any award like Sun man of the year.

do you know how many being awarded to him both logically and internatonally
Haha when did common the sun news paper award become something.Why not this day,vanguard punch etc useless award
You are a very bitter man, and this is the very brand of bitterness that has led many people into the abyss.Repent and appreciate a good thing when you see one ok.
Re: Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix by ROYALD(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
kingsgreat:
I must say anambra state is blessed on like my state Abia and IMO

You are a very bitter man,Impostor,Anambra Maruader.keep deceiving yourself
this is the very brand of bitterness that has led many people into the abyss.You are going

Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) / Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) / Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59