Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Her Heart Belongs To The Highest Bidder, Don't Be A Fool - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Heart Belongs To The Highest Bidder, Don't Be A Fool (3704 Views)

My Heart Belongs To Another Man But I Pushed Him Back To His Wife / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Heart Belongs To The Highest Bidder, Don't Be A Fool by odinson1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
These hoes ain't LOYAL

1 Like

Re: Her Heart Belongs To The Highest Bidder, Don't Be A Fool by Father4all: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
2dice:
Spend on ya Family and friends
Lol.. Made me REmember a friend that was dissing me cus of his chic
Chic is Gone now... Am still/always there grin
God bless you for this? It reminds me of my late landlord, he was keeping malice with me because of his wife. Now that he is dead, his wife is now doing everything possible to be in my BED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Heart Belongs To The Highest Bidder, Don't Be A Fool by NiRfreak(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Father4all:
God bless you for this? It reminds me of my late landlord, he was keeping malice with me because of his wife. Now that he is dead, his wife is now doing everything possible to be in my BED.

Will men ever learn
Re: Her Heart Belongs To The Highest Bidder, Don't Be A Fool by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
Normal MO for most ladies in Nigeria nowadays

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Be A Third Wife / Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up / A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.