Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,679 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Advice On Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On Marriage (626 Views)

Fuss People Make On Marriage / Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Marriage by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 12, 2016
I am a man with a soft heart and my genotype is AS. I want to marry a lady with a soft heart. In the course of my search for a wife I have come accross four ladies since i became independent.
The first lady has a hard heart but she is not caring and loving. Her genotype is AA.
The second lady has a soft heart. She is so caring and loving. I wanted to marry her but her genotype is AS.
The third lady has a hard heart. She is not caring and loving. Her genotype is AA.
Now the four lady has a soft and kind heart. She is caring and loving. I want to marry her but her genotype is AS.
Does this imply that persons with AS genotype tend to have a soft heart and persons with AA genotype tend to have a hard heart? I am getting a bit tired cuz i found out that people i love and cherish, our genotype doesnt match, but the ones i dont like to marry our genotype will match.

Am talking from my own personal encounter, am not generalizing.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Marriage by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 12, 2016
marriage this marriage that una no De tire?
Re: Advice On Marriage by donbenedict(m): 7:01am On Mar 12, 2016
grin

Well u can still give birth to children with AS. It's certainly not a death sentence.
Re: Advice On Marriage by delishpot: 7:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Yes. Many kind hearted women I know are AS cool
Re: Advice On Marriage by YorubaWoman: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2016
So you kind of saying
AA ladies are hard hearted, not loving and caring.

undecided
angry angry angry
Re: Advice On Marriage by ratchy: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2016
delishpot:
Yes. Many kind hearted women I know are AS cool
indeed
Re: Advice On Marriage by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Just a mere coincidence bro. A person's personality has nothing to do with genotype.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Marriage by ratchy: 7:17am On Mar 12, 2016
YorubaWoman:
So you kind of saying
AA ladies are not loving, caring and hard hearted

undecided
pls don't mind that OP, I can never believe that

1 Like

Re: Advice On Marriage by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Am just talking from my own personal encounter, am not generalizing.
Re: Advice On Marriage by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

Well u can still give birth to children with AS. It's certainly not a death sentence.

what of if i give birth to SS, that is my greatest fear cuz i dont want to suffer in marriage as a result of ss.
Re: Advice On Marriage by donbenedict(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2016
bigmodo:

what of if i give birth to SS, that is my greatest fear cuz i dont want to suffer in marriage as a result of ss.
well, u can just hav one or two kids.. dats all..
Re: Advice On Marriage by Kondomatic(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2016
YorubaWoman:
So you kind of saying AA ladies are hard hearted, not loving and caring.
undecided
angry angry angry
I think the op has itchy balls.
Re: Advice On Marriage by Taolyn4lif(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2016
bigmodo:

The first lady has a hard heart but she is not caring and loving. Her genotype is AA.
The second lady has a soft heart. She is so caring and loving. I wanted to marry her but her genotype is AS.
The third lady has a hard heart. She is not caring and loving. Her genotype is AA.
Now the four lady has a soft and kind heart. She is caring and loving. I want to marry her but her genotype is AS.
Does this imply that persons with AS genotype tend to have a soft heart and persons with AA genotype tend to have a hard heart?

Out of the more than 7 billion people in this world, your 'experiment' was on just 4 people and you're about to arrive at a conclusion? It is not done that way.

(1) (Reply)

Can This Really Be True / Who Can Get This Right? / A Must Read For Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.