Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? (4953 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by ajetomobijosep(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2016
Some guys can't do without sex a day also some ladies are addicted to it...
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by grad2012(f): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2016
Haba do you want to kill her? Its too much now,she will do house cleaning and work she will be stressed out already.
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by ajetomobijosep(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2016
grad2012:
Haba do you want to kill her? Its too much now,she will do house cleaning and work she will be stressed out already.
but what about even tho all the things she did her body is still in mood to have sex all night
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by daryoor(m): 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
this can only happen when both parties are unemployed. cause two hustling young people can neve4 ever have sex every night

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by Strahovski1(m): 12:22am On Mar 14, 2016
daryoor:
this can only happen when both parties are unemployed. cause two hustling young people can neve4 ever have sex every night

I disagree.

There are people who work and have sex every night
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by Chizin(m): 3:37am On Mar 14, 2016
op.. are u a dog. mcheteww

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by Smellymouth: 5:49am On Mar 14, 2016
If u ve d strength grin
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 14, 2016
If you have the strength

and eat well too
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by witorwitoutyou(m): 7:38am On Mar 14, 2016
I guess it happens at newly wedded couple,a marriage of 15years can't exp dis

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by kevoh(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2016
Strahovski1:

No, no one can have sex every night with the same person even for newly wedded couples else the whole lovemaking just loses its substance and becomes meaningless sex, not forgetting the health implication for the male who e.jaculates at every session.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by Strahovski1(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2016
kevoh:

No, no one can have sex every night with the same person even for newly wedded couples else the whole lovemaking just loses its substance and becomes meaningless sex, not forgetting the health implication for the male who e.jaculates at every session.

FYI,

I do it everyday with my wife.
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by Birniwa(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2016
daryoor:

Repugnant! It all depends on their sexual drive and libido no matter how hectic their daytime was.
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by adegunwa4real(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2016
My friend! Wah duYu mean? Before nko...na monthly?ah go even take break from office just to come and have quickie with her during d day angry
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by ajetomobijosep(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
open link to get more about studying https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiA7vjkw8XLAhVDt44KHSEaBQUQiBUIIzAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fplus.google.com%2F109863252583820115563%2Fposts%2FU7tgULZ9K3i&usg=AFQjCNHtQ4OAc_WN2QEwxW_mYN8JrKJcsA&sig2=LZe2O1d_IE5tAwMBc9IMmA&bvm=bv.116954456,d.c2E
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by wolfgangg(m): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
I think once a week is normal.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by ajetomobijosep(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
wolfgangg:
I think once a week is normal.
yea for normal human being it it ok once or twice aweek
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Every hour nko undecided sad sad
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by ajetomobijosep(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Every hour nko undecided sad sad
yea if you also like it...it cool cheesy grin grin
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
ajetomobijosep:
yea if you also like it...it cool cheesy grin grin
No I like once in a year. sad sad
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by ajetomobijosep(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
No I like once in a year. sad sad
hahahah your body will be so full lol
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by wolfgangg(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
ajetomobijosep:
yea for normal human being it it ok once or twice aweek
yea bro' having sex everyday is just dumb!! even so called roadside workers don't do that shii erryday!
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by ednut1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Joblessness

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by ajetomobijosep(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
wolfgangg:
yea bro' having sex everyday is just dumb!! even so called roadside workers don't do that shii erryday!
yea sure

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
ajetomobijosep:
hahahah your body will be so full lol
k
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
It's a personal choice

As for me, I have sex with my wife almost everyday and we are okay with it cool

*nobody should quote me*
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
It's a personal choice

*nobody should quote me*
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by godoluwa(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Strahovski1:

I disagree.

no sane couple will have sex every night
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by godoluwa(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Strahovski1:

FYI,
I do it everyday with my wife.
no wonder ur place is over-populated
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by godoluwa(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's a personal choice

*nobody should quote me*
oya make i c wetin u wan do
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
godoluwa:
oya make i c wetin u wan do
Hehehe cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by ajetomobijosep(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
tho white girls here prefer it everyday
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With Your Wife Everyday? by wolfgangg(m): 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's a personal choice

*nobody should quote me*

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. / Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy / Nairaland Hotties Post Your Twerking Videos here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.