Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy (4923 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by mizzochocinco: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
LIFE WILL BE EASIER

You do not have to look and ask for T-fare because if he leaves close by he can come and pick you up to go on dates. No dangerous okada rides or seating next to smelly people on a bus.

THERE IS MORE TO DO

With a well to do guy you get to go on different dates. Not just eatries, he can take you out of town to holiday resorts or you go out to comedy shows and concerts.

YOU WILL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING YOURSELF INTO

They say a man's loyalty is tested when he has money. When you date a broke guy usually he will be loyal to you because he knows that not many beautiful women are ready to be with him. You will always been uncertain if that lotalty will still be there when he finally finds money, if he does at all.
When he is already rich at least you will know his true colours right from the beginning.

YOU STAY BEAUTIFUL

Let us not fool ourselves there is no woman who has been able to turn heads looking like a village girl with a 5months old hairstyle? You need decent looking clothes, stunning hairstyles and quality make-up to always look amazing. Post your pictures looking like you just came back from fetching water in your village and a picture of you looking like Beyonce on stage and see which one guys will respond to, even the brokes ones.

YOU LOOK FORWARD TO A LOT

Would you want to put on N80,000 weave, designer clothes and make-up to go eat indomie and eggs at a face me i slap you apartment? Obviously not! You get to dress up for different ocassions, from holidays to fancy weddings to VIP seats at events.
You get to be showered with gifts. I know the broke guys will call you a prostitute and what what, but was his yeye ex-girlfriend not spreading her legs for free? How is that more dignified?

THE SEX IS MUCH MORE FUN

Where do you think you will enjoy the sex more? On a matress on the ground in a hot room with no AC and his sweat all over you or a double matress bed facing the beach outside with the room smellling like lavender?
Forget all those who scream non-virgins are cheap, when her husband starts cheating with experienced women barely 6months into the marriage (which is usually the case) that is when reality will hit them.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by UrWorstNitemare: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
cool[size=18pt] DAT FOURTH GUY UNDERNEATH ME JUS SAID WAT WAS ON MA MIND***

AND DAZZOL !!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by michaelismenten: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
An already rich guy, hmmmm, money is good ooo, but the love of money is the root of every evil. when u jump in to eat what u did not contribute to its growth, that's how u will jump out if care is not taken, everything u said here nah just to chop the guy, hmm live is more than that oo

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by samwise99(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Waiting for the disadvantages too

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
This Is Gospel truth!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why you should date an already rich girl

1. For the money

2. For the money

3: for the money

4. For the money

5: to drain her account

6: her father's money

7: free dates

8: she pays you salary

9: all for the money

10: because she wants sex too

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by iamkingzlee(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op, I just hope you are rich undecided
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by PETRUCE: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cutehector:

1. For the money

2. For the money

4. For the money

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by VampireeM(f): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
And when the Riches are gone what next?? Most rich dudes are arrogant btw

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
A more appropriate topic should be "How to stay single for the rest of your life"

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by LuveU2(f): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
I am blessed glad to have a rich down to earth guy by me. He may not be the most handsome but he is perfect for me.

You always know the true character of a man when he gets wealthy.

Poor men are not the best. Rich men are not the best. Good men are. And when u find one, whether rich or poor, u'll cherish him forever.

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cutehector:

1. For the money

2. For the money

4. For the money

No rich woman would give her money to a man cheesy
... it's why you have more cases of Sugar Papies!!
You try though.....you try grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by vague: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
VampireeM:
Wat if your poor man never makes it in life then wat? With the number of broke arrogant yeye boys on NL? arrogance na by choice joor!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by STILESGANG: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
I don't even know why a rich man will marry a poor or struggling woman.I believe in sticking your class.
If you are rich then go for a rich girl.I can't let any girl use me an escape route from poverty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by vague: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cutehector:

1. For the money
2. For the money
4. For the money

Even this 1naira boy wants a rich woman, wat makes wanting rich men so unforgivable then?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin please kuntinue
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
STILESGANG:
I don't even know why a rich man will marry a poor or struggling woman.I believe in sticking your class.
If you are rich then go for a rich girl.I can't let any girl use me an escape route from poverty
Because you males are so shallow hearted you'd let a pretty woman con you out of Anything
You'd be staring at her big booty while she robs you blind!
...........❤
And ya'll claim it's womem who need to change our priorities or we won't find a good man.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
VampireeM:
.you enter the next rich guy grin
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by masseratti: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
mizzochocinco:
LIFE WILL BE EASIER

You do not have to look and ask for T-fare because if he leaves close by he can come and pick you up to go on dates. No dangerous okada rides or seating next to smelly people on a bus.

THERE IS MORE TO DO

With a well to do guy you get to go on different dates. Not just eatries, he can take you out of town to holiday resorts or you go out to comedy shows and concerts.

They say a man's loyalty is tested when he has money. When you date a broke guy usually he will be loyal to you because he knows that not many beautiful women are ready to be with him. You will always been uncertain if that lotalty will still be there when he finally finds money, if he does at all.
When he is already rich at least you will know his true colours right from the beginning.

YOU STAY BEAUTIFUL

Let us not fool ourselves there is no woman who has been able to turn heads looking like a village girl with a 5months old hairstyle? You need decent looking clothes, stunning hairstyles and quality make-up to always look amazing. Post your pictures looking like you just came back from fetching water in your village and a picture of you looking like Beyonce on stage and see which one guys will respond to, even the brokes ones.

YOU LOOK FORWARD TO A LOT

Would you want to put on N80,000 weave, designer clothes and make-up to go eat indomie and eggs at a face me i slap you apartment? Obviously not! You get to dress up for different ocassions, from holidays to fancy weddings to VIP seats at events.
You get to be showered with gifts. I know the broke guys will call you a prostitute and what what, but was his yeye ex-girlfriend not spreading her legs for free? How is that more dignified?

THE SEX IS MUCH MORE FUN

Where do you think you will enjoy the sex more? On a matress on the ground in a hot room with no AC and his sweat all over you or a double matress bed facing the beach outside with the room smellling like lavender?
Forget all those who scream non-virgins are cheap, when her husband starts cheating with experienced women barely 6months into the marriage (which is usually the case) that is when reality will hit them.
why cant you be a rich girl? are you that lazy? or money hates you?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by mizzbouqui(f): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
I don't have anything to say, but make I talk this one there are lots of disadvantages in going for an already made guy

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by masseratti: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
and if that is a vicious cycle, broke rich guys that have entered you will be like 100, whats the difference between you and olosho?
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by kiddoiLL(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
VampireeM:
real talk
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by MmmS(f): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Suprnov3r:
A more appropriate topic should be "How to stay single for the rest of your life"

So all those women having fancy weddings every Saturday are marrying ghosts abi?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by kiddoiLL(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=mizzochocinco post=47640961] LIFE WILL BE EASIER

THERE IS MORE TO DO

When he is already rich at least you will know his true colours right from the beginnin.

YOU STAY BEAUTIFUL

mentality of a wh0re..olosho,u no wan make ur own money n spend wit pride?
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by masseratti: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
what if its a vicious cycle and 100 broke rich guys have entered you, what is the difference between you and a call girl?
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
only broke guys will complain, but she is correct!!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by MmmS(f): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Too funny

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by MrKamar(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
space craft
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
MmmS:
the only difference between a call girl and a woman who has only had sex with her husband is experience, one has it and the other doesn't.
*BIG BIG hug* .I love you for this!!!!!!! !

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Tallysmallz(f): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
op has my full support. grin
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by masseratti: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
MmmS:
the only difference between a call girl and a woman who has only had sex with her husband is experience, one has it and the other doesn't.
i beg to differ, call girl do it because of money, same way if you date guys only because they are rich, experience have nothing to do with what you are talking about, you can be married a virgin and be exciting in bed and you ve disvirgin since 3000 B.C. and still yet be a log of wood on the bed.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by MmmS(f): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
masseratti:
i beg to differ, call girl do it because of money, same way if you date guys only because they are rich, experience have nothing to do with what you are talking about, you can be married a virgin and be exciting in bed and you ve disvirgin since 3000 B.C. and still yet be a log of wood on the bed.
can this be proven?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! / goood dayyyy / How A Banker Wife Got Divorced By Her Husband Over A Rape Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.