Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,058 members, 7,859,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Lol. Will You Say Yes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lol. Will You Say Yes? (605 Views)

True Life Story...Know Him Well Before You Say Yes / 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend / Don't Say 'yes' Until You Mean It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol. Will You Say Yes? by cybermic007: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2016
Of course you will say yes! You can change the ring later…:

Re: Lol. Will You Say Yes? by HARDDON: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2016
what is more important? the shaft(ring) or d pure intention?
if she is for real, she wud say yes

nonetheless, marriage shld be delayed until he has something that fetches money....

nothing breaks luv n marriages more than lack of finances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol. Will You Say Yes? by Dyt(f): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2016
Yes I will
Flaunt it sef
Re: Lol. Will You Say Yes? by Acidosis(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2016
The time he spent carving that ring and applying the cheap gemstone is enough to go out there and work. They sell rings of 5k and it will take a ring addict to differentiate a 5k ring from a N100k type.
Re: Lol. Will You Say Yes? by halfricanadian(f): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2016
Yes yes yes yes a million times if he deeply loves me

Its even unique i love d concept kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Prevent Your Spouse From Infidelity / Very Sensitive Situation. What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.