Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu (38388 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by ateizaa(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2016
This Benue people should rise up and defend themselves or else Fulani will take over there land
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by psychologist(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Vvh
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Zuria(f): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2016
It's appalling the number of death caused by these herdsmen.

If our president and our Minister of Agriculture learnt anything from their Kenya visit, they should start implementing ranch system in the North.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by akandea(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2016
I believe it is high time the FG declare this Fulani herdmen causing this wanton killing of citizens as Enemy of state/ terrorists and dealt with appropriately.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by cybriz82(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2016
D most easier way to get all dis fulani to surrender...just kidnap there female ram n goat..1 or 2 goat is ok.beliv me dey will surrender all there weaponz.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by victorazy(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Let me not begin to think that this Benue people are weakly, declare total war and shot aside any human presence seen around any cow. Period

Na only fvck fvck them sabi, common Fulani ppl are killing them like fowl and their juju is there laying dormant, if na to kill innocent young man that is progressing he will rush quick quick go kill. Walahi this Benue stuff just dey provoke me angry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Jabioro: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Na only convoy dem shot, dey shot for leg so that can quickly pass a total war on this animals.. nice move..next
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by brunofarad(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2016
These air heads mean business oo grin
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Ngasky(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2016
h
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by kissval1388: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2016
buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiii your misguided brothers are at it again.
APC said Boko haram are the ones terrorising agatu and not herdsmen.

that means Boko haram are attacking Benue cus PDP won election.

in conclusion, APC, Buhari, otorm, tinubu, fashola, Rocha's okorohausa, kwankwaso, hell rufai, and leir Mohammed are all Boko haramites.

buhari APC and Boko haram stop killing agatu people.

rubbish, if only this Benue people listened to prophet Nnamdi KANU.

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2016
burutai comes to mind. in this same country, hundreds including women and children were mudered for throwing stones and aiming arrows at the c in cold blood and some id*iots saw nothing with it.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Aroh48(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2016
things like this only happen in the animal kingdom.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by repogirl(f): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2016
Wey that blood thirsty Buratai? He will not carry soldiers to clear these ones now o.

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by henryhemon(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2016
5starmilitant:
It's now officially confirm.

Fulani herdsmen buhari herdsmen

Their plans to eliminate opposition at all cost, will fail completely.

May amadioha bedridden any zombie that will quote me. Nonsense

You are finished.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by mysteriousman(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2016
If anybody comes out of the bush and shoot at a convoy he must be a herdsman not saying it is impossible though but the fulanis I know you must offend them first. May God protect us all
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Etizz: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Let me not begin to think that this Benue people are weakly, declare total war and shot aside any human presence seen around any cow. Period

Dat will only happen if a bullet touches david mark himself. ...
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by mountainvolcano: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2016
fulani is buhari and buhari is fulani. he should tell his country men to stop this wanton killing and destruction of properties. at least they might listen to him. if not what will come out of it will require internatinal communities to interven. this is a warning and they that have ears let them hear. boko haram started like this!!!
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by samplegirl(f): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2016
And to think that the fulanis used the people of Benue to fight civil war?

And to think that the people of Benue were were shouting sai baba.

Now they are getting the reward.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Andy1021(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2016
David Mark please teach them how to roll, leadership by example
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by 5starmilitant: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2016
henryhemon:

You are finished.

Zombiec slave. grin grin

Buhari is an illiterate Fulani fool. Oya go and die

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by NLban: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2016
owukpa:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/fulani-gunmen-shoot-at-david-mark

They did the same thing to the then Gov. Gabriel Torwua Suswam. They shot at his convoy when he went for an assessment of some communities they had attacked. I don't know why it is taking Benue or rather Middle belt prominent sons and daughters so much time to fund a regional militia to combat these terrorist, hence the Buhari and APC led government seems to show not concern.

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Babyphinas(f): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Boys are not smiling
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by junnyjake(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Sunnymatey:

weakly? come on man. I bet you have no idea what is going on here in the north. why do you think that youth was asking that the soldiers be withdrawn, that they can defend themselves?
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by uncjay(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2016
this vampire blood sucking and thirst creatures will turn this country into another war zone.

buhari your kinsmen are causing mayhem to our societies please kindly do something. we are tired of them.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Buhari herdsmen tho' undecided
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by samsard(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2016
mayorkyzo:
So they asked security personnel not to return fire..yet they shoot at IPOB protesters and flog protesting old women...what a pity!!!
And who told you that David Mark is in charge of the soldiers who shoot at IPOB protesters? simple logic you cant deduce. All for sympathy and likes. Their action was so that they dont end up draw the full fire of the herdsmen and it obviously worked.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by mountainvolcano: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2016
mysteriousman:
If anybody comes out of the bush and shoot at a convoy he must be a herdsman not saying it is impossible though but the fulanis I know you must offend them first. May God protect us all

no wonder the fulani you know.......ur knowledge of fulani is wrong and how much of the knowledge do you have? u are talking this way because it is not ur land. does agatu share boundary with fulani? u are a misguided individual who laugh at other people when they face difficulties. it is the issue of majority tribe tormenting the minority but i assure u untill the last man in agatu dies fulani can never step to the soil of agatu any more. your are indifferent
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by dragonking2: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Sunnymatey:
What have ur own people done to fight the Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by jude90(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
where is Nigeria military? are they all dead? if its peaceful Biafra protesters now they will know how to shoot at sight. God will punish all the enemies of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Demily(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2016
mayorkyzo:
So they asked security personnel not to return fire..yet they shoot at IPOB protesters and flog protesting old women...what a pity!!!
if they had shot back at dem d heading would av been 'David Mark convoy shot and killed Fulani herdsmen in Benue'. nd u will be d 1st 2 comment nd tag him murderer.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by mountainvolcano: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2016
Sunnymatey:
they are out for total war against this fulanis and their sponsor untill the last man standing. infact their anscestaral home of sokoto will know no peace.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by idupaul: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2016
mayorkyzo:

Imagine ...it's clear that Nigerians law enforcement are not allowed to exchange fire with Fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Tinubu After Supreme Court Verdict / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.