Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu (38391 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Nickymezor(f): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
HenryOdeh2016:
May God save my Benue people from this incessant attacks from the blood sucking cattle rearers, May Gods fire of judgement consume them and the cattle and Peace be restored to every affected part.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by DRPMJ(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
IGP is waiting for PMB to tell him what to do. I weep for my country
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Let me not begin to think that this Benue people are weakly, declare total war and shot aside any human presence seen around any cow. Period

Them go ban you oh...some MODs here are fulani

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Quote me before two(2) weeks Fulani herdsmen will be no more in those communities...Dont ask me how
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by ETEYEN79(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
CherishedIma:
They should please do something about these herdsmen mbok. Their stupidity knows no bound
Mbok, they should o
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by free13: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
If I talk now ..... .... na fire be dat o! ...... lipsrsealed
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Moneyvine: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
hucienda:
These peeps are a law unto themselves, no?

You mean Buhariherdsmen?
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by planetx: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
mountainvolcano:

no wonder the fulani you know.......ur knowledge of fulani is wrong and how much of the knowledge do you have? u are talking this way because it is not ur land. does agatu share boundary with fulani? u are a misguided individual who laugh at other people when they face difficulties. it is the issue of majority tribe tormenting the minority but i assure u untill the last man in agatu dies fulani can never step to the soil of agatu any more. your are indifferent
Pls stop making unecessary noise on NL and go and defend your people before you are all wiped out.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by sunnyolads1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
I don't see the reason why some so called leaders behave at times, had it been that those Fulani shot and killed one of his entourage, will David Mark still tell them to keep calm after life has been lost. Na wa o. My advice is that every individual now has to take a precautionary measure to protect yourself and don't rely on any government for protection no matter how.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Philinho(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
mayorkyzo:
So they asked security personnel not to return fire..yet they shoot at IPOB protesters and flog protesting old women...what a pity!!!
so you're expecting Mark to tell u he killed them?
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Imagine David Mark calling for calm after being attacked, this is show of shame and act of cowardice.

Blood for blood, eye for eye. My Gun and My Bible that's all what that matters.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by gmaribel(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
I don't think the Government will take the menace of herdsmen seriously until they are actively hunted down wherever they are.
How many innocent people have lost thier lives, property, relatives, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, parents....by these marauding gang of heartless killers.

Enough is enough!
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Litmus: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Someone suggested on Niraland here and a newspaper that i read online that Nigeria needs to encourage cattle ranching in order supplant that provided by the Fulani. It would be unfortunate in terms of undercutting the Fulani herdsmen but rather a good idea and one of the mid to long term solutions if these Herdsmen do not wake up and start respecting laws of civilized behavior if not the law.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by suteco16: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
emirate0:
Picture of bullet holes or idontbivitit

Go to the scene yourself and take the picture of bullet holes!
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Let me not begin to think that this Benue people are weakly, declare total war and shot aside any human presence seen around any cow. Period

Calm down! Please

War to war will never solve a conflict. Ok
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by datigbogirl: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
owukpa:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/fulani-gunmen-shoot-at-david-mark

They're simply securing their conquered territory... Up Fulani mafiaz..you guys deh rock...lols..
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by dailywealth1967: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Until they wipe out David Mark's. idoma before he realises he is a soldier?Idoma & Tiv youths should arm themselves and retialate the deaths of their women,children & elderly.Locate their cows & inflict colossal damage.Kill every Fulani found within your lands.Confiscate their cows as spoils of war.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Ibolt4m(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sunnymatey:
grin grin cheesy :DD..I totally trust u wink
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Ibolt4m(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Calm down! Please

War to war will never solve a conflict. Ok
...sharrap jor cheesy
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Ibolt4m(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
We don't see such tins in delta State here grin wink
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Smooyis(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
#LetsStopEatingMeat.

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by billyG(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
D solution to d fulani crises is a simple one every sane person shld stop eating cow meat.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by breeze23: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Smooyis:
#LetsStopEatingMeat.
#letsstopEatingcowMeat#

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Those people aint real Fulani they are Bokoharams.
Anyway fulani wicked too
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Funjosh(m): 6:17am On Mar 13, 2016
mutualrespect:
indeed, this Benue people are weak!

No they are not, they have a vast land with few populations to manage it.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by Funjosh(m): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Ibolt4m:
We don't see such tins in delta State here grin wink

Please thank God for that.
Re: Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu by OlaoyoNaomy(f): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
BUY INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS
Daily Ads ark is the go-to source for high-quality Instagram followers. If you want to boost your organic growth, consider buying real Instagram followers from us.

Our followers are delivered quickly and naturally, making them the best option on the market. Check out our deals to get started!

Contact us on WhatsApp at 07012734041 or send a DM to us on Instagram @dailyadsmarketng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot / Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) / INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.