Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused (1869 Views)

HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... / Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. / 18 Things You Can Relate To If You Are Involved With MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Eddygourdo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheNonce:

Your formulated story is pure hogwash! All this your bush flogging makes no sense! You probably belong to the unit of those with "pass" hence your obsession with "class"!

With all due respect, sharrap and swerve! Lmfao!!!
e pain am. Lol
Re: Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Normal pretense that girls do , just that this one is taken to a psychological level. I have been with one once, after which she invited me to her church and was assigned to me as the prayer warrior to pray for me as a first timer , it was awkward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Big Problems With Africans / Am Back! / Nl Ppl, Beware Off Mine Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.