Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... (4347 Views)

How I Scared A Thief Away Acting Like A Cultist / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
cryam really scared right now....thy is this guy, that have been disturbing around my work place ...so I met him today in the morning when I was going to buy food, he started telling me that he like me...that he want me to be among...that he want to join me to his cultist group... that some guys have Mark me.....that I must join....he said I should meet him this night...so that I would be initiated..... he collected some money from me,... I told him that am not Interested, he threating to deal with me if I fail to come. I have been scared since then....... I don't want to lose my life and disappoint my mum cause she is all I have...... I have been thinking maybe I should report him to my boss, cause my boss may call some of his soldiers friends..... I don't want my mum to know about it because she will definitely make me quit my job which I don't want.. I have been working they so that I could save some money for school....... please I need you Guy's to advice me...... I don't know maybe I should run away from home..or report it to my boss and mum..... abeg pardon my grammatical errors
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by webbro007(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
d call of fraternity is not by force,look within and around you,am sure u might have done something or acted some how,that warrant this threat, if actually u did nothing, face him like a man and tell him to bug off,just lied to him about reporting d issue to ur uncle,who's a force man,that he will signed undertaken, besides which cult cause I know it only eiye,aye dey force person, d kings doesn't force,for d call of been a crown king is by choice that all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
webbro007:
d call of fraternity is not by force,look within and around you,am sure u might have done something or acted some how,that warrant this threat, if actually u did nothing, face him like a man and tell him to bug off,just lied to him about reporting d issue to ur uncle,who's a force man,that he will signed undertaken, besides which cult cause I know it only eiye,aye dey force person, d kings doesn't force,for d call of been a crown king is by choice that all.
webbro007:
webbro007:
webbro007:
it Eiye...have done nothing to him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by spyglaxx: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
One accosted me at ojota motor pack shouting aye baba! Aye baba and he gave some kind of funny handshake and later narrated his problem of bus fares which I gave him.I discover later that what I gave him was too much.l later search for him and collected my balance back.
The scenario made me sit down and check myself 'cause this is not the first time. I later discover that all I was wearing that day were either black or ash with my head shining and my eyes like that of smokers.

Check yourself first. dressing etc.

Next time tell him with boldness that you have reported his case to MFM PRAYER WARRIORS

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
spyglaxx:
One accosted me at ojota motor pack shouting aye baba! Aye baba and he gave some kind of funny handshake and later narrated his problem of bus fares which I gave him.I discover later that what I gave him was too much.l later search for him and collected my balance back.
The scenario made me sit down and check myself 'cause this is not the first time. I later discover that all I was wearing that day were either black or ash with my head shining and my eyes like that of smokers.

Check yourself first. dressing etc.

Next time tell him with boldness that you have reported his to to MFM PRAYER WARRIORS
. I been thinking about it .....I never wore the same colour of shirt......I think the guy is trying to extort money from me since I work in a bet shop

1 Like

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by spinna: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
You for no give am money..they love such intimidation tactics. You go just laugh tell am say bros i no fit but nothing do you. Dont be scared call on God (pray)

Dont make the mistake of blending ooo... its an almost irremovable stain on your destiny

12 Likes

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by IamAirforce1: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lol
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Moneyspeakingz: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
When next u see him,snub him . if he calls u,tell him u are not interested that your mother's uncle his a soldier and he stays with you of which he monitors you every time.
Lastly,tell your boss, I dnt think you can face him alone ......
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Moneyspeakingz: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Lol
what is so funny about all this? stop to dey act like Olosho wey them finger

6 Likes

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by IamAirforce1: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
what is so funny about all this? stop to dey act like Olosho wey them finger

Lol

1 Like

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Amarabae(f): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
ifedy66:
cryam really scared right now....thy is this guy, that have been disturbing around my work place ...so I met him today in the morning when I was going to buy food, he started telling me that he like me...that he want me to be among...that he want to join me to his cultist group... that some guys have Mark me.....that I must join....he said I should meet him this night...so that I would be initiated..... he collected some money from me,... I told him that am not Interested, he threating to deal with me if I fail to come. I have been scared since then....... I don't want to lose my life and disappoint my mum cause she is all I have...... I have been thinking maybe I should report him to my boss, cause my boss may call some of his soldiers friends..... I don't want my mum to know about it because she will definitely make me quit my job which I don't want.. I have been working they so that I could save some money for school....... please I need you Guy's to advice me...... I don't know maybe I should run away from home..or report it to my boss and mum..... abeg pardon my grammatical errors
Let me advise you.
Report to your boss, tell him everything,
Let him be aware,
Don't keep this to yourself.
Your boss should know what to do.
If your boss fail to act, then resign.
I know that it's tough,
You resign.
Never give in to their threats and join them
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ops which state & how old are You
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Goddyss(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Eiye and Aye frats have been constituting a lot of nuisance in the recent times. While in school those days, I remember dealing with one bastard that mistook my gentility for cowardice.

Fraternity is not evil but these uneducated fellows are turning the whole thing into something else.

@OP, you have nothing to worry about. If he talks to you again, shun him seriously.

The quiet are the most dangerous in the game. Don't show fear

4 Likes

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by chigoizie7(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
To run movement no be sin, only if u run it with uneducated fellow which is not part of the orientation
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Amarabae:

Let me advise you.
Report to your boss, tell him everything,
Let him be aware,
Don't keep this to yourself.
Your boss should know what to do.
If your boss fail to act, then resign.
I know that it's tough,
You resign.
Never give in to their threats and join them
He should resign from his work because of one incorrigible, inconsequential cretin and an unfortunate societal reject...

So his right and fundamental human right should be denied by a cultist?

The more we run away from them, the more power they gain over us..

In This NIGERIA, no cultist born of a woman can threaten me when i have done nothing wrong, except if I'm not the son of my father..

If his boss refuse to act, he should report the case to a nearby Barack..

The army knows what to do, but if a Barack is not in close proximity, he should face him one on one and tell him never to talk to him again in all seriousness and walk away from him..
if he still bothers you, then go to the police station..

7 Likes

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by HarunaWest(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
ifedy66:
Just tell him that you ain't interested and also tell him that whoever marks you is in deep shit cos your elder brother is a Captain in the Army. Thank me later.
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by sabbiboi: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Be warned, cultism is not an option. If you should be initiated into the act, a lifetime regrets await you.

Been threatened into cultism is an empty threat. If anybody threaten u, "change am for the person". E no go do u anything. It not by force.
Inform your boss, to help stop the threat. Be man enough

3 Likes

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Report to the nearest police station if you feel threatened

1 Like

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
No cultist will just approach u out of the blues and force u to join their confra. Are u sure u no unknowingly involve with some certain cult group. Anyway if he keeps pestering u its better u report everything to the police. There's no group wey cult ppl no dey fear pass police. Let ur boss know about it and take up d issue to d police.
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
spinna:
You for no give am money..they love such intimidation tactics. You go just laugh tell am say bros i no fit but nothing do you. Dont be scared call on God (pray)

Dont make the mistake of blending ooo... its an almost irremovable stain on your destiny
and I done give am money 4k.....I don Bleep up big girl time...... my colleagues for work dey blame me say I give d guy money ( thanks for the advice)
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Notryme80: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
ifedy66:

Just tell him echo rugged echo... Thank me later
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
lefulefu:
No cultist will just approach u out of the blues and force u to join their confra. Are u sure u no unknowingly involve with some certain cult group. Anyway if he keeps pestering u its better u report everything to the police. There's no group wey cult ppl no dey fear pass police. Let ur boss know about it and take up d issue to d police.
I hardly talk to people... am this kind of quiet And gentle guy.....maybe he takes my quietness for a Coward...... ( thanks for the advice)
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Rosay15(f): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
ifedy66:
. I been thinking about it .....I never wore the same colour of shirt......I think the guy is trying to extort money from me since I work in a bet shop
.. That is just wat he is trying to do and u knw d funniest part of it is dat he might nt even belong at all, my advice for u is dat don't b scared inform dat ur uncle cus I can see d guy just wan chance u and u self u need to get street o t.

1 Like

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Report to the nearest police station if you feel threatened
thanks man....I really appreciate ur advice
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
sabbiboi:
Be warned, cultism is not an option. If you should be initiated into the act, a lifetime regrets await you.

Been threatened into cultism is an empty threat. If anybody threaten u, "change am for the person". E no go do u anything. It not by force.
Inform your boss, to help stop the threat. Be man enough
I do not intend to join either.... I have now realised DAT d guy is trying to extort money from me.....if I join or not

2 Likes

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
When next u see him,snub him . if he calls u,tell him u are not interested that your mother's uncle his a soldier and he stays with you of which he monitors you every time.
Lastly,tell your boss, I dnt think you can face him alone ......
thanks for the advice... GOD bless you
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Hallenjay: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
MRSoftapples:
He should resign from his work because of one incorrigible, inconsequential cretin and an unfortunate societal reject...

So his right and fundamental human right should be denied by a cultist?

The more we run away from them, the more power they gain over us..

In This NIGERIA, no cultist born of a woman can threaten me when i have done nothing wrong, except if I'm not the son of my father..

If his boss refuse to act, he should report the case to a nearby Barack..

The army knows what to do, but if a Barack is not in close proximity, he should face him one on one and tell him never to talk to him again in all seriousness and walk away from him..
if he still bothers you, then go to the police station..
well said... Moreover u can still tell him ur elder brother is a soldier and he's coming soon so u tell him to wait till he comes bak because u ve tell him already and he's coming to discuss about the issue

1 Like

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by donbachi(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tell him you would have loved to...but,that your mum brought out old 50naira note 8years ago.and tore it into pieces and poured them on a t-junction.that any guy that will ever approach her children to join any cult...will have his or her life torn into pieces,and will have his/her children and children unborn,die wretched...that bastard will avoid you for life.

1 Like

Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Headlesschicken(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
undecided Use yuh number six...
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by visijo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nothing to fear, next time strong face for him, that is my tactics over here in school.. If you know you know.
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
I think there is something you are doing that attracted him to you. If u claim you are quiet, I don't see any reason why the guy will come to you.Cultists are attracted to guys that are violent, dress hargardly and boastful. OP check yourself
Re: HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... by soliddust2020: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Guy next time look at him in the eyes and bodly tell "Dem no dey force dog to chop shit, i no fit chop ur winsh". Don't eva give him money again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tries To Break Up With His Girlfriend, See What Happened Next / Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha / I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.