Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

My 11 Personal Facts About Fulanis! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 11 Personal Facts About Fulanis! (3542 Views)

Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Priests, Sisters Protest Killing Of Enugu People By Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 11 Personal Facts About Fulanis! by onavae(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
DonBobes:

Let me reiterate again there is no fulani gathering dat doesn't have an ARDO. Look well to confirm. Or if u have any military around just tell dem u want to make a report. N tell d army oga der or any military presence boss der EVERYTHING bothering u.
Wat side r u lemme c.
But bliv me Fulanis r one of my loyal friends amongst civilians. Wen e coms to transacting business

Sorry my dear soldier friend, but let me tell u a personal experience story from Abraka, Delta state. The attacks from the Fulani was so much that the Ovie if Abraka went to the police for help
The DPO sent 8 mopol, mostly northerners to negotiate with the fulanis in the bush. They went there, spoke fulfude with the Ardo, shook hands with them thinking everything has been resolved. On their way out, they were ambushed with barrage of gun shots. 4 officers died that day. After that, the commissioner of police came to Abraka from Asaba and lead men to root out the murderous fulanis. The fulanis ran away to Obiaruku bush.

This story rubbishes all u said about the fulanis being peace loving. They are heartless murderers, have no respect for men of the law, destroy farms without remorse, etc.
Re: My 11 Personal Facts About Fulanis! by DonBobes(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
onavae:

Sorry my dear soldier friend, but let me tell u a personal experience story from Abraka, Delta state. The attacks from the Fulani was so much that the Ovie if Abraka went to the police for help
The DPO sent 8 mopol, mostly northerners to negotiate with the fulanis in the bush. They went there, spoke fulfude with the Ardo, shook hands with them thinking everything has been resolved. On their way out, they were ambushed with barrage of gun shots. 4 officers died that day. After that, the commissioner of police came to Abraka from Asaba and lead men to root out the murderous fulanis. The fulanis ran away to Obiaruku bush.

This story rubbishes all u said about the fulanis being peace loving. They are heartless murderers, have no respect for men of the law, destroy farms without remorse, etc.
Truth b told I don't bliv this tho

1 Like

Re: My 11 Personal Facts About Fulanis! by DonBobes(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Mobsync:

I am usually surprised when people tag Fulanis as violent. The ones I met in Kaduna are very peaceful. In fact, I even visited their homes and they gave me 1,000, nunu (the one they make from cows) and chicken. I also observed that the villagers (complete Christians) do seize their cows and rams when they enter their farms and the Fulanis do pay for damages, which could reach as high as 15,000.

All Fulanis are different and they are a diverse group of people. It's just like judging Yorubas by the actions of the agberos and omo-oniles or judging the Niger-Deltans by the actions of the militants.

There would always be a bad people wherever you find groups of people.

Dat reminds me the two chickens wey Alhaji ibrahim promise me i never collect am. Mak I greet him dis money n tactically ask him.
Re: My 11 Personal Facts About Fulanis! by onavae(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2017
DonBobes:

Truth b told I don't bliv this tho

Well, you are an officer of the law. Am sure you can confirm this story from any of your colleagues stationed around the area.
Re: My 11 Personal Facts About Fulanis! by RealSleek(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Basic123:

You are a hypocritical religious bigot

As if there are no Christians that claim they are religious and there is nothing Christ-like in them.What is Christ-like in FFK,fayose,sm afolabi,Evans,rev king,alamesiagha,james ibori,rochas okorocha,allayson madueke,even gowon that committed genocide on biafran Christians!...

infact,what is even christ like in all igbo Christians?.Threatening to burn down the whole innocent people in the country? looking for hausa people in buses to kill? insulting other tribe pastors?

if you want to attack Islam out of your islamophobia.open a separate thread and do that!

typical muslim response.....this isn't a christian - muslim debate and what do you mean islamophobia, just because i said something you dont like, i am afraid of islam, you need to work on you victim mentality.
all i am asking is, how can fulani claim they are serving a forgiving God who forgives by just saying a few words couple of times, and you cant forgive your fellow humans who offend you without revenge at all cost.
what is islamophobia about what i asked now....i didnt even mention islam..you have a problem o
Re: My 11 Personal Facts About Fulanis! by Basic123: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
RealSleek:

typical muslim response.....this isn't a christian - muslim debate and what do you mean islamophobia, just because i said something you dont like, i am afraid of islam, you need to work on you victim mentality.
all i am asking is, how can fulani claim they are serving a forgiving God who forgives by just saying a few words couple of times, and you cant forgive your fellow humans who offend you without revenge at all cost.
what is islamophobia about what i asked now....i didnt even mention islam..you have a problem o
Typical Christian response!

Your own problem is worse seriously and you need to work on your victim mentality and lies too.

must you bring anything islam to anything fulani.Has anybody at a time relate kidnapping,fraud,drugs trafficking,prostitution common among southeasterners to the prevalence of Christianity in the region.By the way,you made mention of Allah and astagfirulahi and you are telling me you didn't mention islam".hypocr atic liar!
Re: My 11 Personal Facts About Fulanis! by RealSleek(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2017
Basic123:

Typical Christian response!

Your own problem is worse seriously and you need to work on your victim mentality and lies too.

must you bring anything islam to anything fulani.Has anybody at a time relate kidnapping,fraud,drugs trafficking,prostitution common among southeasterners to the prevalence of Christianity in the region.By the way,you made mention of Allah and astagfirulahi and you are telling me you didn't mention islam".hypocr atic liar!

you are a lost cause, does the wrongdoing of the south makes unforgiving nature of the Fulani right?
.keep enjoying your blissful ignorance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee / GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) / I Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino To Win - Gov. Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.