Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too (29322 Views)

We Want You Back Now, APC Tells Nuhu Ribadu / Nuhu Gidado At An Event With His Twin Girls / Yuguda, Abubakar, Gidado In Missing Aircraft As It Lands In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Ralphdan(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
All dis people.Thank God say no be 4nite dis man4 don de molest d small gal.
Mofoz!

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Info345: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
dddd
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
I hope he won't pick interest in the small girl as na catch dem young be their slogan

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
prettysolid:
What is the essence of the quoting Abi you wan report us.

why you dey fear nau?

undecided

I just found your posts funny that's all :-D :-D
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Info345: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
ddd
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
I no fear,as you quote am no talk I say make I ask. grin

baebae:

why you dey fear nau?

undecided

I just found your posts funny that's all :-D :-D
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by olarhtunji(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
look at d 2nd pics him and girl are having a moment
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by dinggle: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
I don't like the closeup, it felt like the governor lost his senses............I fear hausa men with little girls.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by chiteny(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
NA PERSON WIFE HE DEY HOLD LIKELY THAT O. I CAN SEE THE HUSBAND AT THE BACKGROUND.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by awa(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
I wont be surprised if someone don wet as him carry the baby.

See little girl and useless make up

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by KBEST3(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
U cant marry 14 old girl but you can have sex with 2 year girl. what a nonsense
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by amokeme(f): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
The photos were shared by Yakubu Adamu, SA Communications to the Deputy Governor of Bauchi State, Engr. Nuhu Gidado. After the cut is the conversation that took place between them

Funny Conversation
Girl: I know you. Kai ne Deputy Governor.
DGov: That's brilliant of you. What's is your name and how old are you?
Girl: I want to be a Deputy Governor when I grow.
DGov: Which means you have to read your books very well and be a good girl at home.
Girl: They are all looking at me somehow. Nikam kace ma police din nan bazan sauka a cinyan ka ba"

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-little-girl-tells-bauchi-state.html
lol, did she really say the bold?? If she did, then I'm a little bit worried..
Sharp mouth tho cheesy
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Forwetinnah: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
I.pity that little girl...after now him go dey touch her for corner. Tufiakwa, imagine the way he's holding her? Na him pikin ne?

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by ahafeez049(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ohammadike:
never have a clean mind among those mallams

Especially when little girls are involved
. If i may advix is bera to marry dan to rape i guess........point blank
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Menace2Society(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fear mallam!!!

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Shaw007(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
see as hin do face like say e wan kiss am
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by October1960: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Disturbing pictures.
The way he is holding someone's daughter is disturbing. He looks like a pervert. Probably the family is selling the little girl to him already. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by leofab(f): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Does this ring a bell?.."why are people looking at me somehow" Hmmmm we smell a rat oh with the girls makeup... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by crackhouse(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
the old man is already having feelings for the girl.
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by highpriest4: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
I don't trust these odd old men with small small children

I don talk my own

Make e no be say mr deputy gov don get better gigantic hard on for inside that huge agbada ooo

Mo ti so fu e to
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Dharnchuks(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
I hope this we won't hear this guy as taken in the kid for a wife tomorrow
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
I think the gal is being groomed as a possiblw wife replacement, the mallo guys seem to know the adage catch them young better. cheesy
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
plz where is the picture of the small girl? lipsrsealed
I see a woman sitting on the husbands legs!
child rights oya investigate
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Shes innocently worried the police will frown at her sitting on his laps? abi
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by datigbogirl: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
amtaken:
Little girl that he will soon marry.

You go fear make up.

No mind am...he'll rather impregnate d girl b4 she gets educationally liberated...
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by JINJ(f): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
its a desire
Re: Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too by amtaken(f): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
I wonder why most of them behave like this. Quite disgusting.

datigbogirl:

No mind am...he'll rather impregnate d girl b4 she gets educationally liberated...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Arrests Barinaadaa Gbaranee: Desecrates The Royal Throne In Ogoniland / Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK / Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.