Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander (3391 Views)

Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / Name That Male Nairalander You Think Is Cute And Single / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
NemzySeries:
Guys in d hauz na jollof spaghetti I cook wit turkey 4 d weekend.....alert don shw

Abeg add harp and Im game

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by IamLEGEND1: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL! Thief! grin
that's kanye's line!
*Busted cheesy
beht Gurl,why you no keep my secret? Now you've forced my hand.

put ur small hands in the air

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
if it hurts,go sob into ur pillow,or ur boyfriend's shoulders and stop acting like we're ur emotional fluffer.
Guess what. we're not here to make you feel better.we do not care how you feel,not now,not ever.

if you want to speak up against something, get a placard and a megaphone and organise ur one-man protest on ur Street.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by IamLEGEND1: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
emeraldknytt:
No one is barred from pouring his/her mind out. It's an open forum where you get to contribute your token without paying a dime. I suppose you should know how to criticize constructively, without resorting to vituperation. You have to give to the OP, the respect she deserves. It's her prerogative. Acclaimed defamation is unproductive, please we shouldn't be the ones to pick up a stone let alone cast it.
yeah,no one is barred from airing his views,like I did mine.

+ she actually picked & cast the stone first by opening this thread.bt I guess you couldn't see it from underneath those heavy,Partiality-tinted glasses.

bt no matter,keep the Àss-worshipers torch burning
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by IamLEGEND1: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=43709225][/quote]

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nnemuka(f): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
more topics on the way ....
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by RENOWNED2(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
any person that says women are more emotionally mature again will chop slap,i swear.......see thread wey don tey na im dis B*** dey still cry about?.smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by firstking01(m): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nnemuka(f): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
RENOWNED2:
any person that says women are more emotionally mature again will chop slap,i swear.......see thread wey don tey na im dis B*** dey still cry about?.smh
to you its past, and probably a joke.
to some of us who cant forget, it was one of the most expensive insult ever lashed on women. i dont expect a kid like you to understand.
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

+ she actually picked & cast the stone first by opening this thread.bt I guess you couldn't see it from underneath those heavy,Partiality-tinted glasses.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Lsofdk(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=43709500][/quote]

Ma nigga Iamlegend1
numero uno
putting the smack down on these bitchass niggas
yo tell these mùthafùckas what time it is

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by NemzySeries(m): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Abeg add harp and Im game
sure guy.....abeg as u dey cum try add 2litres fuel frm black mkt so dat we go flex Gen as well make heat no kon kill person b4 sunday
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by IamLEGEND1: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ma nigga Íamlegend1
numero uno
putting the smack down on these bitchass niggas
yo tell these mùthafùckas what time it is
someone's gotta preach to dem bítches.

been a long time bro!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
NemzySeries:

sure guy.....abeg as u dey cum try add 2litres fuel frm black mkt so dat we go flex Gen as well make heat no kon kill person b4 sunday

ROTFLMAO
No shakinh bros!
Ah dey come
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by RENOWNED2(m): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nnemuka:

to you its past, and probably a joke.
to some of us who cant forget, it was one of the most expensive insult ever lashed on women. i dont expect a kid like you to understand.
go and grow a brain and stop whining on nairaland.do something with ur life already.!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
someone's gotta preach to dem bítches.

been a long time bro!
Long time homes.
a mans gotta make a living

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by hifaif1: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
well I'm out for bimbos too -fūcktards like you who can't seem to be able to conjure any meaningful thoughts or ideas of their own.

and yes, I am pained.but who wouldn't?.
it's disheartening how airheads like you keep popping up left & right. people like you are like a highly contagious viral disease- infecting anything and everything you come in contact with. so I hope you understand why I do not wish to continue conversing with you.

bye,Chioma.

Wow, what a punch!!! Nnemuka is down!!! I repeat she is down!!! We need an ambulance. Someone just got knocked senseless!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
hifaif1:

Wow, what a punch!!! Nnemuka is down!!! I repeat she is down!!! We need an ambulance. Someone just got knocked senseless!!!

Naaah
She needs an undertaker bro cos she got killled nigga
(in snoop's)
She dead then a mùtherfùker creepin' and sleepin'
6 feet deep in

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by hifaif1: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Naaah She needs an undertaker bro cos she got killled nigga (in snoop's) She dead then a mùtherfùker creepin' and sleepin' 6 feet deep in
I can't but agree with you!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
And if I call them useless, them go begin dey vex
The calibre of men that exist nowadays
I don't even understand Oh!
Well the good thing is, some of them were sensible enough to condemn him
While some are just unfortunate fellows cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by IamLEGEND1: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
hifaif1:

haba bros!
why u dey try stoke the fire na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Fulaboy(m): 12:55am On Mar 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You know I'm really happy for you & imma letchu finish,but this thread is the dumbest thread of all time.

whether you're a guy or a girl,at this point, is still up for debate.

Take ur faux-feminist hogwash and go fuçk urself
Bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2016
If a guy would really come up with that, then I weep for my generation.... Nsogbu dii!
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nnemuka(f): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2016
Nuellah02:
If a guy would really come up with that, then I weep for my generation.... Nsogbu dii!
you ccan say that again. its a pity men in Nigeria are becoming more pitiable with their senses of reasoning.
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by dareyyyy(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Nnemuka.

Good day. How has been your day :?

First and foremost, we are all humans.. We are different in the way we view things and the manner we approach things.

And this is no diff in the way we view marriage and loyalty. What is wrong totally to someone is perfectly right to another person.

Thus, labelling someone opinion on marriage as useless is quite hurtful and unneccesary.

While the individual view might be wrong,the best to do is to engage in a logical analysis of the issue and convince such aperson that he or she is wrong.

If he persists, you persists too. You prove while you are right .

And if he eventually disagrees, u withdraw. Not everyone will think like you or share your views. That is a fact one must know.

You are doing it your own way .. As long as the views do not influence you, you are on the stand.
nice one
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by iheanyi40(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You know I'm really happy for you & imma letchu finish,but this thread is the dumbest thread of all time.

whether you're a guy or a girl,at this point, is still up for debate.

Take ur faux-feminist hogwash and go fuçk urself
hahaha, punchline toh bad, boss cool
Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by IamLEGEND1: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fulaboy:
Bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by IamLEGEND1: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
iheanyi40:
hahaha, punchline toh bad, boss cool
cheesy grin

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by ineedajobfast: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nnemuka:

yes it was me, thank God you remembered this monicker cheesy guess i am now famous....
well it does'nt change the fact that you are jobless sha.
mkpi
well congrats for being famous on nairaland, now dat u have succeeded in ur attention seeking mission u can try getting ursef a life out of nairaland.
typing from my shop LOL

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Most Useless Topic Ever Written By A Male Nairalander by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 20, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Naaah
She needs an undertaker bro cos she got killled nigga
(in snoop's)
She dead then a mùtherfùker creepin' and sleepin'
6 feet deep in

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Claims Her Husband Raped Her / Texts You Should Never Respond To (what His Text Really Means) / Most Beautiful Ladies Are In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.