Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. (31089 Views)

See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender / Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear / See Denrele Dancing Shoki At Ebonylife TV’s 3rd Anniversary Celebration(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by jackzin(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Exxit:
Y'all talking like you getting paid to hate, like tf Lol yo u have bigger problems in life than him. Ever heard the word gender equality? He's breaking the rule of what the society thinks about female cloths on men and the other way around.... if you have a problem w him, send him a message or whatever and stop ranting here on NL.... p.S: your oppinion doesn't count to him, Cuz if it does then he'll probably stop stunting on y'all....
so dressing and behaving irrationally like a female is now a means to attain gender equality?? i wonder the kind of people we have in NL
*#tufia*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by jackzin(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Now trending.. cry
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Exxit(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
jackzin:

so dressing and behaving irrationally like a female is now a means to attain gender equality?? i wonder the kind of people we have in NL
*#tufia*
it is to say, it's not bad for a male wearing female cloths.....jaden Smith makes $1.5 million a month modelling for cavin clien doing the same Thing... if you think is bad, ask yourself where you are now in life....
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by jayceekaJ(f): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Looks like someone applied little foundation and highlight too. Hmm
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by olarhtunji(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
theEYe21:
Or maybe they are coping with it, you never know

are u part of his family?
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by 9jatatafo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Can this guy go and do anal test if his anus is still virgin? Disgusting to me
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Exponental(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
she looks sexy.
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Exponental(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
she looks horribly sexy.
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by theEYe21(f): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
That's for me to know
olarhtunji:

are u part of his family?
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Better not to have a child than have a gay as on one.....
I pity his parents and I hope they are not blaming the enemies for denrele's predicament....
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Biim: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Denrele is more of a drag queen, he may not be gay. He is beautiful cool
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by kenzysmith: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Omo this dude they make he money and this same time enjoyin is money u dey for one room they say him na disgrace to manhood oma I sorry for una na so money go take dey come I tink I can take a clue from danrele he is my mentor for now
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by tottinova: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Daminaj2:
#Nowords.

His caption:

PhotoSource:https://www.instagram.com/p/BC2wak4qhRj/?taken-by=denrele_edun

Na small pikin dey worry this guy

Them never butt rape you before
Mumu
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by JayB1(f): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Do you wish to make extra Income from home while you still do what you do presently? Contact Joy on; Call/Whatsapp-0.8.0.3.3.6.4.9.2.0.0
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by LoveDecay(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
kenzysmith:
Omo this dude they make he money and this same time enjoyin is money u dey for one room they say him na disgrace to manhood oma I sorry for una na so money go take dey come I tink I can take a clue from danrele he is my mentor for now

Oboy, I tire for Nigerians and there I betta pass my neighbour attitude.

What wrong with been gay or lesbian - how does this affect you in any way. If the almighty has issues with this then he or she will take care of it in his own time.

Until then - make money chop life

listening to "Changing Places" - Drake & Future
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by latinoKingdom(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Shamstiel:
The sight of him alone makes me want to puke. Disgusting!!!

I thought he was saying he will get married last year

Foolish boy. Imagine a man putting on wig and taking pictures seductively. I bet he just had sex with the person that snapped him
he is making money
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by LastSurvivor: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
sHE seems cursed..
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by segebase(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
This babe fine oo..she suppose go for miss universe grin
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by MckOBEY(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
You do normal, nigeria no pay you.. Now way you turn another thin dem begin pay you.

Ma guy.. Ride on and Enjoy yaself!
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Forwetinnah: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
One would think after Denrele heard about the South African who died of Cancer of the Anus, someone like Denrele would grow a brain for once and lead a respectable life but for where?

1 Like

Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Forwetinnah: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Exxit:
it is to say, it's not bad for a male wearing female cloths.....jaden Smith makes $1.5 million a month modelling for cavin clien doing the same Thing... if you think is bad, ask yourself where you are now in life....

. .how much is Denrele paid for being outrageously obnoxious?? Jaden Smith models male clothings for CK, besides whoring around with Gay politicians what does Denrele do?

1 Like

Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Exxit(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Forwetinnah:

. .how much is Denrele paid for being outrageously obnoxious?? Jaden Smith models male clothings for CK, besides whoring around with Gay politicians what does Denrele do?
jaden models female cloths for cabin klien bruhh... Check his ig
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Forwetinnah: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Exxit:
Baden models female cloths for cabin klien bruhh... Check his ig

...i dont go around stalking them celebs so I won't check! My question still is, how much is Denrele being paid for being whatever he is?
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Exxit(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Forwetinnah:

...i dont go around stalking them celebs so I won't check! My question still is, how much is Denrele being paid for being whatever he is?
is checking his IG page stalking? undecided undecided ... Dude check the definition of stalking and don't embarrass yourself
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dreamwaker:
If this dude finally gets his much desired sex change, I wonder what female name he will decide to use.
Denrele is neither a transvestite,transexual or homosexual. He has got no talent, intelligence,skill whatsoever. He's game is to keep himself relevant in the scheme of things. If Charly Boy can be more popular than his dad, i guess he has set a yardstick for the likes of Denrele. Foolish person.
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by DedeNkem: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Is anyone still in doub.t that this guy is gay? He should be open and live free.
I'm not against gays by the way.
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by isacolukay(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
ladyF:
Gosh! What is this? Mods please can't we get topless photos of Iyanya or P'square instead, this is a huge turn off. I no go mind if na BankyW kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

And what if it's Obasanjo?
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Forwetinnah: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Exxit:
is checking his IG page stalking? undecided undecided ... Dude check the definition of stalking and don't embarrass yourself

..yet he ignores the question, I hope you know what e-stalking is?
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Jacko1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
O mite be wrong but d first picture it looks like he has boobs comin out.... Am waitin to hear wen denrele get hiv.... Happenin very soon
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
dis 1 go be person papa abi
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Eww!
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Sunseeker: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
BORING ! FLAT NOSED attention seeking male ashewo ! International Joke he is...dry hair and polyester everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido & Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Pose For The Camera Together / Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons / Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.