Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,532 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. (31092 Views)

See Denrele’s Photo That Has Made People Doubt His Gender / Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear / See Denrele Dancing Shoki At Ebonylife TV’s 3rd Anniversary Celebration(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by geebee0985: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mtcheeew! Werey ni eleyi sha..... clueless MF
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by justice1000: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
is he a celebrity or a celestupidity? dat is foolishness of d highest order.

1 Like

Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by belloazed(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
U dont need a priest to tell u this Guy is a Gay
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Jcan: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
bobo mati ya we re o. ashawo nwanyi. tufia kwa
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Jcan: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
bobo mati ya we re o. ashawo nwanyi. tufia kwa undecided
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Kesmakveli(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hope Denrele will be able to tolerate his kids when they also behave this way. #terriblyterrible. Wtf!!!!
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Charles4075(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=ladyF post=43709794]Lmao did that guy just say "I think you own fans some explain " grin[/quote)Wow, first post you didn't include your siggy grin

It's LadyF again grin grin )D
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by michakev: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
:odis guy lyf style tire me oo
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by fearlesschicken: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Denrele I love this guy....one of the most misunderstood celebrities.

He is so bold and fierce! living your life the way you want to even with the criticism and what not....He's such a big inspiration.

I don't believe he is gay but more like a cross dresser.

I think Nigerians need to learn more and try to open their heads to new concepts instead of churning hate to an individual who seems pretty happy with his life.

One love Bros! Hair is cool but not a fan of long weaves .....cheesy
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by BabaOlowo: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2016
The Person wey this boy mama offend, make dem forgive her o before it is too late!
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by bigcil2(m): 1:24am On Mar 13, 2016
What's the meaning of this rubbish sef .... What happened to fourteen years. This guy's blatant disregard for the law shouldn't go silent. angry
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by cardoctor(m): 8:32am On Mar 13, 2016
This post should be restricted to the gay section.
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by livebullet(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2016
THIS IS A SON OF ODUDUWA...A YORUBA STAR. GAY N CROSS-DRESSERS LINEAGE!...I HOPE D WEST IS PROUD OF U. THAT IS Y YOU MAKE FRONT PAGE EVRYWHERE!.....THIS MAN SHUD BE USED FOR RITUALS. RUBBISH!
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Incomparable(f): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oblitz:
I taya 4 dis guy/Grl o!

The guy is becoming something else, it's like he's mentally derailed and nobody pays attention to that. There's an adage that says " a mad person amuses(entertains) people, but nobody prays to have him / her as a child"
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by gloriousone(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2016
you guys should stop calling him "guy"...he is not a guy oo...i seriously don't know his problem..
Re: See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. by Rose01y: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
its remaining to be a transgender undecided undecided undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia, Toke Makinwa Slay In White For Surulere Movie Premiere / Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons / Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.