Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better (53157 Views)

Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger / 7 Finger Foods That Should Make It Into Nigerian Small Chops In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Rexnegro(m): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Whizzcute:
what is this kunu you guys always talk about? @meeloreh
it's made in nigeria five alive juice..drink it and Your life will never remain The same again..
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
lonelydora:
Two bottles of Heineken or 33 is enough to make me sleep.

Like a baby sef

1 Like

Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by FemiFaniKayode: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol.. Monkeys are attracted to fruits in general. And yes, a monkey if in abundance eats up to thirty.

so u whey chop 16 you be half monkey
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Fearcom(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
AirSultan:
Its my addiction.. Just ate the 16th one now I swear!

You guys want to drive me Bananas, abi? It won't work.. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fearcom:

You guys want to drive me Bananas, abi? It won't work.. grin
lol. No just mind me jare
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Meeloreh:
Drink kunu at night
Chew 5-10 leaves of moringa
You'll sleep back to back
grin grin grin grin

I do chew moringa leafs and hv never felt sleepy afterwards.
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

so u whey chop 16 you be half monkey
Kindly type that here: www.google.com
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by olatex25(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
AdemolaA2:
But ironically , Bananas purge me ...
u from anoda planet bro, buhari must send u back to mars
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by larryozzy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Chelsea pelebe,u go sleep like madt!
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by AdemolaA2: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
olatex25:

u from anoda planet bro, buhari must send u back to mars
. Hehehehehehe. May be I am for real Bro..
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by annyberry: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
AdemolaA2:
But ironically , Bananas purge me ...
even me,and is one fruit I lyk so much
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Onyiido: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Meeloreh:
Drink kunu at night Chew 5-10 leaves of moringa You'll sleep back to back
lol
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Daraph(m): 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Use 500mmg of tramadol and thank me lera
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by akpamfet: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
katori:
Mmmm, I just can`t imagine my life without bananas! It`s very interesting point about them shocked

Banana also a confirmed energy source especially for adult indoor games... grin
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by AdemolaA2: 12:05am On Mar 13, 2016
annyberry:
even me,and is one fruit I lyk so much
. I love it too but I get scared taking it most times.
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Danfuster(m): 12:22am On Mar 13, 2016
AdemolaA2:
Oh really ? When I take a few like 3 .. i don't get purged but when I take like 6 upwards . Its wahala for me cos I get purged .

Yes really... That's new! undecided but at what interval do you get to use the toilet when you take 6 upward.

By the way: make I tempt you small grin

Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by AdemolaA2: 12:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Danfuster:

Yes really... That's new! undecided but at what interval do you get to use the toilet when you take 6 upward.

Haaah.. you are a badt friend . Will report you to buhari and oga seun..
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Danfuster(m): 12:51am On Mar 13, 2016
AdemolaA2:
Haaah.. you are a badt friend . Will report you to buhari and oga seun..

cool grin
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Kennitrust(m): 3:12am On Mar 13, 2016
OP should we eat all the menstioned food everyday to achief effective result? Check my posing time. I no fit sleep.
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by onunwa21(m): 3:22am On Mar 13, 2016
5 bottles of life beer.......will make u sleep like a baby...
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by amdoyin82(m): 4:36am On Mar 13, 2016
OK, noted. I will try it.
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by stancod(m): 4:42am On Mar 13, 2016
Meeloreh:
Drink kunu at night Chew 5-10 leaves of moringa You'll sleep back to back
which side of north u dey
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by Gwazah(m): 4:44am On Mar 13, 2016
Whizzcute:
Sleep is very important for your health and for the proper working condition of your body. Sleep helps you ease of stress and cool off your system. Sometimes you might face challenges to catch some sleep because of one thing or the other. But do you know there are some foods you can eat that will help you dose off faster?, well there are a good number of them. Instead of using sleeping pills to induce sleep, try any of the below listed foods and you will sleep till mama calls.

1. Bananas
Bananas are very rich in potassium and magnesium which are the two most effective nutrients for muscle relaxation. Amino acid L-tryptophan is also contained in bananas, these two nutrients are converted to 5-HTP in the brain. The 5-HTP is further converted to serotonin and melatonin which are the brain’s key calming hormones.

2. Milk
Just like bananas, milk contains amino acid l-trypophan which converts to 5-HTP to release serotonin which calms the brain. Also, milk is a very good source of calcium which helps to regulate and stabilize the brain and the nerve fibers.

3. Cooked Egg
Eggs are very rich in protein and that’s the major reason why it promotes good sleep. Too much consumption of foods that have high sugar or carbohydrate content is always a major reason why you have difficulties trying to sleep. Foods that are high in protein are very good for sleep and egg is not an exception.

4. Cherries
Cherries are one of those foods that are rich in melatonin. Researchers have discovered that melatonin is one of the most effective sleep-inducing nutrient or chemical. Try eating cherries like an hour before your sleeping time and have a good sleep.

5. Oatmeal
Oatmeal is another good option of foods to eat for a good sleep. Oatmeal is very rich in magnesium, silicon, calcium, potassium and phosphorous. These nutrients soothe your brain cells, calms your muscles and make you sleep well.

Try these foods and have a good sleep, when you sleep well you will be healthy.Don’t forget to share with others .
Thanks for reading

SOURCE: http://www.goziehealth.com/2016/03/5-foods-that-help-you-sleep-better.html
U are going too far, try Fura and Nono ( Hausa/fulani food) infact u will sleep like one who take volume 5.
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by legendsilver(m): 4:44am On Mar 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Its my addiction.. Just ate the 16th one now I swear!
that means we are from the same planetary system. My fiancee knows it's only banana that can steal me from her, I swear cheesy
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by SycophanticGoat: 5:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Meeloreh:
Drink kunu at night
Chew 5-10 leaves of moringa
You'll sleep back to back

You forgot to add the last one... Chop healthy and nourished looking toto... grin cheesy
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by SycophanticGoat: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2016
legendsilver:
that means we are from the same planetary system. My fiancee knows it's only banana that can steal me from her, I swear cheesy

I hope you ain't stylishly gay oh.. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo, na groundnut fit thief me from even the prettiest girl in the world.. Fortunately, that's my only addiction in life, since I neither smoke nor take alcohol... cheesy grin
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by SycophanticGoat: 5:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Danfuster:

This one no too fresh na. Enter Benin bypass or Osun, you go see banana, e go be you like say na naked woman you see... grin grin
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by SycophanticGoat: 5:42am On Mar 13, 2016
Meeloreh:
we have at my backyard grin. Ask in the market na or ask ur friends/neighbors if they av the tree

You plant Mourinho at your backyard? shocked shocked
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by goldentj: 6:43am On Mar 13, 2016
Two teaspoon of emzolyn codeine u go sleep and dey slow mood for 48hrs
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by lonelydora: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Whizzcute:

Getting drunk you mean?

Not really. There's difference between getting 'high' and 'drunk'.
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by player007(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Oga forget all that yarn jare....nothing makes me sleep better than garri egba with cold water and hot akara.
*In Fela's voice* I no be gentle man at all o!!
Re: 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better by cardoctor(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2016
1 wrap of fufu and correct vegetable soup followed by 2 big stouts. Na final sleep be that. You will be praying to wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / Catfish As First Gift After Moving To My Site / 6 Dangers Of Soft Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.