Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

#corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members (38563 Views)

EDO: PDP Campaign Of Calumny Backfires On Facebook / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
cashreport:

Rush him to church
Lol. I just might.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by enomakos(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
U be begger?

i am not a begger my friend i am citizen enomakos that is suffering for this govt change
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by oyinkinola: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
....Baba Buhari has proof right, when he staged war on indiscipline in nigeria, now it's clear he must put broom down and take stick against manipulator, speculator, saboteurs, looters until everything is right in nigeria
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by coolscott(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
We'v gota wait n see

[size=13pt]I think on that point, you can only speak for yourself.
You may choose to silently wait and see.
Others choose to criticize.
[/size]
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by oyinkinola: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]I think on that point, you can only speak for yourself.
You may choose to silently wait and see.
Others choose to criticize.
[/size]
....criticize yah, but backing the looters is your right?
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by steve13(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
We are either fooli.sh or misguided, Who is PDP, Who is APC, let us stop mentioning this foolish parties and work together to make them deliver, we are Nigerians, everything they are enjoying is ours, but we rather fight each other while they fly around with our private jet

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by steve13(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
We simply need to work together,
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by oyinkinola: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
steve13:
We simply need to work together,
...how to work together without rejected the looters?
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Rayhutar(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
The North and the West tribalistically out of hatred they voted out an educated Phd holder and voted for an illiterate that promise Nigerians that Dog and Baboon will be soaked in Blood ,if he loses an election and also when past government was busy fighting Boko haram the man said that a fight against Boko haram is a fight against the North and yet zombies want this man to lead them to promise land.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mickey45: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Very irrational set of people,it's just 9months minus 16 years.give dis man @list 2 years

Those who don't know history are surely bound to repeat it.

this very same scenario has repeated itself before, but some how Nigerians have never thought Einstein's definition of insanity (doing the same thing the same way and expecting a different result) wise enough to acknowledge.

While I understand your call for patience and all, Nigerians haven't seen any ingenuity to suggest such patience will do any good.
The patience is more due for someone whose ascendance to the throne is pure happenstance, not an elected official.
Even if its just a single commendable policy they present and ask for patience while we await implementation, it wld've been a different thing but you'll agree there's not much in the public space for now.

Awolowo faced cash crunch in his era, but had prepared to make sacrifices, scrapped lunch tea and other perks in order to fund free education, consulted and came up with alternative and cheaper materials for classrooms et. al., that my friend is serious planning, and nothing of such is evident yet, and as a certain tribe will say, the eye that will serve one till old-age will not start oozing pus when the individual is still a youngster.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by coolscott(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
oyinkinola:

....criticize yah, but backing the looters is your right?
[size=13pt]Do you want me to back the looters? Please clarify what you are trying to say[/size]
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
The Tweeting wailing wailers. No more free chop for some. Free chop passed over to APC camp. 16years period in view. Sorry wailing wailers
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Discipleship(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
drey076:
I am deeply in support of change of government Dat is not performing, Jonathan was a dump president and we kicked him out. If buhari should underperformed let us kick him out by 2019. But it is too early to judge this administration, I am not being sentiment.

That's if hunger allow you before then..
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by BushidoBlue(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
themall:
The Tweeting wailing wailers. No more free chop for some. Free chop passed over to APC camp. 16years period in view. Sorry wailing wailers

Sorry to say but are you dense?
Abeg no vex.
Na question.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Bbklopsy: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2016
mideactive:
Very irrational set of people,it's just 9months minus 16 years.give dis man @list 2 years
u mean more time for absolute destruction? because this 9mnths has done more harm than d so called pdps 16yrs did
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Sorry to say but are you dense? Abeg no vex. Na question.
wetin be the qwenshion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) / P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore / APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.