Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

#corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members (38567 Views)

EDO: PDP Campaign Of Calumny Backfires On Facebook / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by ibietela2(m): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2016
BaddieKay:
If only the president addresses or updates the citizens once in a while,the hate and anger won't be this much..But the man's body language says He doesn't give a F***

He prefers doing that ABROAD
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by BaddieKay(f): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Did u hear ur self Sir?why Aljazeera and not NTA, channels etc?wht do we have to listen to foreign channels b4 we hear what our president have to say about Nigeria.Just imagine Obama addressing national issue on foreign media.
Myde4naija:
that's not true, buhari was interviewed just last Saturday on aljazeera where he address every issues, the haters are turning a blind eye to the true state of our nation.........the social media wailer should stop campaigning for PDP it can't take us anywhere.

1 Like

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by SycophanticGoat: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=Quakertellicus1 post=43726774][/quote]

If it's a private firm and govt doesn't have a hand in their activities then why on earth will Failshola and Mumuhary forcefully implement the criminal tariff on us? See how you're contradicting yourself bro...
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by magicalx(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Very irrational set of people,it's just 9months minus 16 years.give dis man @list 2 years

2years ke? For what when the first 9months Are like this, he should just resign.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Lovelynature(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2016
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3420913_head1_jpeg228715075b5beb1ff535a37cebe931c5
2019 is coming, we must kick that dullard out of Presidency.
Their mission was very clear from the beginning. Just that most Nigerians were blindfolded by religion and tribalism. The dullard has no vision, no plan apart from travelling around to tag Nigerians criminals and shout pight kwaruption while he's actually on witch-hunt mission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

If it's a private firm and govt doesn't have a hand in their activities then why on earth will Failshola and Mumuhary forcefully implement the criminal tariff on us? See how you're contradicting yourself bro...

Like I said....the price increase was inevitable once the companies were privatized in 2014.

And add the fact that thanks to the fall in oil prices....there is no extra money to bail out the discos even if govt wanted to.

Or do you have $1billion available to help out?

Good am.

And fyi....I do not disagree with the privatisation of the power sector if you must know. I think it was a good idea. Power is not well funded by govt.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Myde4naija(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2016
BaddieKay:
Did u hear ur self Sir?why Aljazeera and not NTA, channels etc?wht do we have to listen to foreign channels b4 we hear what our president have to say about Nigeria.Just imagine Obama addressing national issue on foreign media.
I know the interview was granted during one of his foreign trips but all the same the interview was everywhere even on this forum. This man is trying his best to minimise the hardship I just think is totally unfair to buhari for the problem created by immediate past leaders.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by SycophanticGoat: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Like I said....the price increase was inevitable once the companies were privatized in 2014.

And add the fact that thanks to the fall in oil prices....there is no extra money to bail out the discos even if govt wanted to.

Or do you have $1billion available to help out?

Good am.

And fyi....I do not disagree with the privatisation of the power sector if you must know. I think it was a good idea. Power is not well funded by govt.

Even if I have $1trillion dollars that I don't find useful, I'd rather spend it on supporting and grooming graduate and undergraduate entrepreneurs and supporting their business ideas rather than wasting it on some useless criminal companies.

My point is, since they can't be funded by the budget, government should take their hands of the business of the power companies. If they need monies, they should go to banks for funds..
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Myde4naija(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Lovelynature:
Their mission was very clear from the beginning. Just that most Nigerians were blindfolded by religion and tribalism. The dullard has no vision, no plan apart from travelling around to tag Nigerians criminals and shout pight kwaruption while he's actually on witch-hunt mission.
use your head and not your heart political bigot.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by hild(f): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2016
TheArchangel:
In two years time you are either dead from
Starvation caused by hunger
Meningitis caused by excessive heat
95% burn injury caused by buying fuel and storing.
Dehydration due to lack of water.
Then mental death as a result of accumulated and a frustrated form of illiteracy where you won't have enough money to subscribe to nairaland to gain informations talk more of paying your school fees.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by enomakos(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Very irrational set of people,it's just 9months minus 16 years.give dis man @list 2 years
ok i no go complain
then sent me #2,000 make i take buy fuel
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by anonimi: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2016
Lovelynature:

Can you imagine our president saying this about his fellow citizens that he swore to protect & defend on May 29 embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3381879_168046_jpegbc55e6d7f4fd3025f6bfe56b49496ba8
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by enomakos(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
But right now,we'v got to wait..

wait for what?is 9 months too long to change things?
Tell the president to leave that seat for me for 3months and nigerians go see wonders
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by steve13(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
If u like call me cow,u'r entitled2ur opinion..but ur rant can't change wat's on ground,u'v got 2 be patient 4 now.u'v got no choice dude...

Did you really say we don't have a choice ?so we can all die? You are very stupi.d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by BaddieKay(f): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2016
Oga everything his getting he deserves,he asked to be president,we didn't force him to...He should've known that its nt just wealth he'll inherit.
Myde4naija:
I know the interview was granted during one of his foreign trips but all the same the interview was everywhere even on this forum. This man is trying his best to minimise the hardship I just think is totally unfair to buhari for the problem created by immediate past leaders.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Lovelynature(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Myde4naija:
use your head and not your heart political bigot.
Swerve
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Lovelynature(m): 10:32am On Mar 13, 2016
anonimi:

Can you imagine our president saying this about his fellow citizens that he swore to protect & defend on May 29 embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3381879_168046_jpegbc55e6d7f4fd3025f6bfe56b49496ba8
Just as somebody rightly said, this is what happens when a nation is led by a thing and not a person. A country ruled by her enemies is really in a sorry state.

both the incompetent dullard, lying Lair of a minister, deceptive apc and the bewitched zombies reason alike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by steve13(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2016
They keep saying PDP destroyed Nigeria, WHO IS PDP AND WHO IS APC? ATIKU?OBJ?? AMECHI?? ARE THEY NOT ALL PDP NOW APC, MOST OF US ARE JUST SO SO STUPID AND GULLIBLE, THEY DRIVE SUV's IN CONVOY AND YOU WAKE UP 5AM EVERYDAY TO GET TO WORK,YOU DON'T HAVE FUEL,YOU CAN'T ACCESS FOREX TO TRAVEL , YOU CAN'T TRANSACT BUSINESS THE WAY YOU USE TO,PEOPLE ARE LOOSING THEIR JOBS,
YET WE CAN'T DO NOTHING, WE OPEN OUR MOUTH TO SAY ALL THE RUBBISH ABOUT PDP DESTROYING NIGERIA
NO ECONOMIC TEAM IN PLACE , NO CLUE ,NOTHING
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by maduxs: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2016
This is just the beginning
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Myde4naija(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2016
BaddieKay:
Oga everything his getting he deserves,he asked to be president,we didn't force him to...He should've known that its nt just wealth he'll inherit.
off course he know and that's why he is doing his best in resolving the current problem, although most of us are impatient but come to think of it, people that are calling for buhari head now where are they before now..........are we not suffering the same thing. Why are they not talking when. Billions are going to power and we don't have power, lots of money are budget for security yet we are not save. Where are those people when we can't refine one litre of fuel in the country.........buhari critics you will surely be put to shame
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by paulgabriepaul(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
apc are confuse they thought is easy to turn tin around during their campaign ,no research on how to implement their campaign promises when they get to power , for me the survival and security is in our hand.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
My boyfriend is a die-hard supporter of this Government. For over a week now he's not been to work, his generator got really bad, no power to work his inverter and a programmer needs power to run his business. Imagine my surprise when I heard him vehemently defending the Government still and in that moment, I fully understood the meaning of APC zombie.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by caphone: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
All I see are E-wailers. Mostly IPADians, so why should i waste my brain to think otherwise. Certainly they don't represent nigerians
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
As u wish

steve13:

Did you really say we don't have a choice ?so we can all die? You are very stupi.d
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sebi u get mouth,go tell by urself nah..

enomakos:
wait for what?is 9 months too long to change things?
Tell the president to leave that seat for me for 3months and nigerians go see wonders
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
U be begger?

enomakos:
ok i no go complain
then sent me #2,000 make i take buy fuel
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na me u dey tell

magicalx:

2years ke? For what when the first 9months Are like this, he should just resign.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by cashreport: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Azil:
My boyfriend is a die-hard supporter of this Government. For over a week now he's not been to work, his generator got really bad, no power to work his inverter and a programmer needs power to run his business. Imagine my surprise when I heard him vehemently defending the Government still and in that moment, I fully understood the meaning of APC zombie.

Rush him to church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
#IstillbelieveinPMB
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by 1miccza: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
BaddieKay:
If only the president addresses or updates the citizens once in a while,the hate and anger won't be this much..But the man's body language says He doesn't give a F***

The truth is he has nothing to explain because he is doing absolutely nothing....
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by amtaken(f): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Anything else is better than Buhari's regime.

anonimi:

Thanks for the prophecy.
However I hope 1985 will not repeat itself.
We will be worse off than to wait until 2019 to exercise our democratic rights again.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3234361_fbimg1450823846843_jpegccc7ea9d509141b638a64535ab185d08
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by enomakos(m): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Sebi u get mouth,go tell by urself nah..
are you not one of his special advisers?kindly pass my message to him tell him to perform or i may remove him by gun or bomb God bless nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria's 2022 National Award: List Of Awardees / Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo / Photo Of Buhari, Dangote And Danbilki In Kano. See Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.