Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

#corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members (38564 Views)

EDO: PDP Campaign Of Calumny Backfires On Facebook / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by anonimi: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Let's see how long it's gonna last till till what happened to him in 1985 will repeat itself.

Wait...

By God's grace, 1985 will not repeat itself.
We will endure till 2019 so that we vote in transformational change.
NOTHING should be done to disrupt the growth of our democracy and the related independent institutions.

Africa does NOT need strong men. It needs strong INSTITUTIONS.

-Barack Hussein Obama, POTUS
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Aristotle96(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2016
TheArchangel:
In two years time you are either dead from
Starvation caused by hunger
Meningitis caused by excessive heat
95% burn injury caused by buying fuel and storing.
Dehydration due to lack of water.
Then mental death as a result of accumulated and a frustrated form of illiteracy where you won't have enough money to subscribe to nairaland to gain informations talk more of paying your school fees.
brutality shocked pity am abeg I understand ur anger...

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2016
Lol!mr mind reader,now I see y u'v got a problem wit pmb..

emymeeky:

If you had prayed for GEJ , you wouldn't have needed a Buharry

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by AreaFada2: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Very irrational set of people,it's just 9months minus 16 years.give dis man @list 2 years

True@9months. But he has undone many years of economic growth with his bad diplomacy. Calling your country corrupt all the place abroad.
Draconian policies.
With low oil price, sound policies are needed. Should be way sounder than PDP/GEJ's that they lambasted so much in opposition.

But like IBB said, GMB doesn't listen. Attempts go gently nudge him for correction only make him even harder.

After 9 months, Lai Mohammed has come clean that Buhari has already lost control of the economy.

Is that news that would give hope to the suffering masses hope? grin cheesy

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by emymeeky: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Lol!mr mind reader,now I see y u'v got a problem wit pmb..

You keep jumping from pillar to post without any stance
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by feaworaoja007: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2016
oluwaahmed:
Apc jst crushed d middle class & lower class Ladder. It's either ur poor or rich. So most nigerians R now poor. U can't even pay ur schl fees abroad, evryday biddin of forex only 4 it 2 be bounced back 2 weeks lera & d process begins all ova again. Gworo man spendin all our FX on junketeerin.
#corruptnfightin back- trouble Dey sleep yanga go wake am. No light, no fuel, no dollar, no imoprts, no exports, NO PLAN.
N/B- 4 dose sayin it's jst 9months, here's a fud 4 thot. D 1st 48 hrs is crucial in a crime scene. It's den dat d culprits can be fished out. It's like dt in governance too. D 1st 100 days is crucial to resuscitate a bad economy. Policies hav/are bein formed in dis stage. In d next 3months, a test run is carried out 2 evaluate success, den in d nxt 6months policies R now grounded, in d nxt 9months, d country is on auto-pilot. D nxt 4 yrs wld be like servicin a car, change oil fiter etc, not repairs. GMB has already failed with years left, pls impeachment shd be imminent if we wait anoda 3 yrs we mite jst be zimbabwe(no offense). Wers NGENEUKWENU? Suddenly MIA
*in freda's voice(Empire-Boom Boom) Word from a wise man...
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by oluwaahmed: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2016
ba7man:
There is no money in the economy due to dwindling oil prices....... little savings and excess debt due to looting by the past administration........

To avoid borrowing, or to reduce it. Those that stole have to be probed and forced to return what they stole

That's not so hard to understand, is it?

So d only plan he has 4 d economy is 2 recover looted funds 4rm kwarrupt politicians? Do u knw d process involved & d length of time is gona take? Umm we R in 4 a very long tin. I 4 see ngrns bcomin migrants. EU shd wait 4 us

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by bigfather(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2016
knightsTempler:
1. Permanent Secretary of Ministry of Petroleum under GEJ, appointed by GEJ, tenure over.... the much vilified NNPC retained by Buhari.

2. CBN boss who released all the funds to Dasuki, funds they say had no authorization. The CBN governor under whom Dasuki was said to load cash into bullions vans... the CBN Governor then Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Buhari bathing naked together in Mecca. Not even a single call from DSS as to why people without authorization can load bullion van full of dollars from his Central Bank without till date ever making a report of it

3. Muazu, PDP chairman who coordinated every kobo of campaign funds, not once has name been mentioned.

4. Current Chief of Army staff Burantai, was the chief procurement officer for the army from 2012-2014. He is In charge of all LPO and who asks for and signs in all equipment bought for army.
He made requisitions to Dasuki and signed in "faulty choppers and bulletproofs" that Dasuki bought. He is not even mentioned in the case against Dasuki of buying substandard weapons and or not buying at all.

Clap for Buhari.

Fulani Fool-any who tries them. A Metuh being prosecuted where Sanusi, CBN boss, Muazu, PDP Chairman and Burantai is free and not even mentioned is the greatest travesty of this lifetime. It is like a father beating the very young houseboy for accepting a piece of meat offered him by the sons who he kept the soup pot with, especially as the father never questioned the sons but sat with them laughing and adding more meat to the soup and handing it to them again

-Ena

So Intelligent and to say people never even thought of these facts ! Oya confess to me " U dey work for DSS abi ?

These guys mentioned above are d real culprits ! And yet OGA PMB dey chase around nothing all in d name of probe and corruption !
Yeye dey smell !
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by ba7man(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2016
anonimi:

Can you hear yourself?
When you find yourself in a hole, you should stop digging.
You are going from the ridiculous to the more ridiculous.
Drop a counter point. I'm giving you facts......... you're just being vague without a point.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by feaworaoja007: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Icecomrade:

I guess you are still a student feeding from your parents. That not withstanding you need to ask your Dad how he is able to meet the family obligation.

Do you know how many people have lost their means of livelihood in what you call JUST 9MONTHS

Please go to romance section that's where children of your age play around

Brutality!
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Waitin concern me wit ibo man problem,stay or leave e nor affect me in anyway.ur personal beef wit Buhari na ur problem,but4 now remain loyal or..

penukz2015:

Why not give him your whole life.
#prouldly5%. [code][/code]okummeh
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by badonkadonk: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2016
Today is Sunday.... So turn to your neighbor and say "neighbor, have u blamed GEJ for this today...? "

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by amtaken(f): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2016
Buhari's days in Aso Villa are numbered. Save this comment.

anonimi:

By God's grace, 1985 will not repeat itself.
We will endure till 2019 so that we vote in transformational change.
NOTHING should be done to disrupt the growth of our democracy and the related independent institutions.

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by feaworaoja007: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=43724702][/quote] go and learn How to quote 1st...dummy!
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by feaworaoja007: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=43724702][/quote] go and learn How to quote 1st...dummy!
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Really!I'm 4 real,not a paid agent like u.I say things as I see it.u can't take dat away 4frm me @list.

emymeeky:

You keep jumping from pillar to post without any stance
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by coolscott(m): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Very irrational set of people,it's just 9months minus 16 years.give dis man @list 2 years
If we have retrogressed this much in 9 months, if Buhari and the administration do not start getting it right, how bad do you think things will be in 2 years time? How bad will things be if we don't criticize the free fall?

raker300 benpedro bugzbunny

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Topestbilly(m): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2016
mynd1:

Why dat look?
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by anonimi: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari's days in Aso Villa are numbered. Save this comment.

Thanks for the prophecy.
However I hope 1985 will not repeat itself.
We will be worse off than to wait until 2019 to exercise our democratic rights again.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3234361_fbimg1450823846843_jpegccc7ea9d509141b638a64535ab185d08
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by emymeeky: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Really!I'm 4 real,not a paid agent like u.I say things as I see it.u can't take dat away 4frm me @list.

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Ogedo(m): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2016
aome ppl saying dis govt is 8months or 9 months are very myopic. did it take d previous administration 16yr to achieve all dis things ppl are crying for. yaradua was just 2yr in office he commisioned d dredging of River Niger within his first one yr. ok na my una de there de wait for 16yr when 4yrs given to u is bexoming a waste. if company employ u n u turn out to be a liability to d company na sack go follow. watch out for d sack letter come 2019
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Lovelynature(m): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2016
What a country. Don't be surprised that in next election, some people will still vote for this man. Religion and Tribalism destroying Nigeria since her creation.

The truth remains that there's absolutely nothing Buhari can do apart from promise, talk, travel and probe till 2019. He actually has nothing to offer. #FACT#

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by BiniShrine(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2016
How can I give you a MILLION LIKES??!!!
TheArchangel:
In two years time you are either dead from
Starvation caused by hunger
Meningitis caused by excessive heat
95% burn injury caused by buying fuel and storing.
Dehydration due to lack of water.
Then mental death as a result of accumulated and a frustrated form of illiteracy where you won't have enough money to subscribe to nairaland to gain informations talk more of paying your school fees.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Alwaystruth: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2016
Dear, Nigeria is in deep poo as we speak and the worst part of it, is that some peoples,brains have gone down worst
than those of Zombies, who can not think unless you tell'am to think, or can not move unless you tell'am to move. Imagine some deluded Nigerian youths accepting the insult called apology from federal government. The truth is Bubu is empty upstairs, plus he is
ignorantly defiant to yearning of the masses and voice of reasoning. There are two set of people that still support Bubu,either those benefiting from his government or zombies. Majority of ordinary Nigerians are suffering hell from this mindless zombie in Aso Rock.

#Buburesignnow.

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2016
We'v gota wait n see

coolscott:

If we have retrogressed this much in 9 months, if Buhari and the administration do not start getting it right, how bad do you think things will be in 2 years time? How bad will things be if we don't criticize the free fall?

raker300 benpedro bugzbunny
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by anonimi: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Johnrake69:

Still back to leadership.
For the the refineries, its on record that even the biafran led govt by Ojukwu refined its own fuel during the war. And till date we still hear about illegal refineries all across the niger delta region. My point is, a good leader will look into the operations of this local refineries and bring in capable hands to make it mini refineries and issue licences to the operators. Since we dont have dollars to import this is what we cant achieve and people will be employed.

Mini refineries is a good idea. We do not need to build a big megs refinery all the time.

For the economy, are you aware that the agricultural sector contributes more to our GDP that oil? And what has the current govt done? Even with this obvious fact, the current govt reduced the funding for the sector from 1.6% under GEJ to 0.48% according to 2016 budget.

My palaver with agric is that at the end of the day.....it is just like oil. Prices rise and fall the same way as oil does...and again, we do not control the price.

Industries is the way forward. If we were an industrial nation....we could get loads of forex, and we will control the prices of what we export. No more Brent Crude Price set in London and New York again. But getting there involves spending more on development projects,and less on jamboree govt...which is something PDP or APC or most Nigerians don't want to go.

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by anonimi: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Lovelynature:
What a country. Don't be surprised that in next election, some people will still vote for this man. Religion and Tribalism destroying Nigeria since her creation.

The truth remains that there's absolutely nothing Buhari can do apart from promise, talk, travel and probe till 2019. He actually has nothing to offer. #FACT#

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3420913_head1_jpeg228715075b5beb1ff535a37cebe931c5
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2016
U'v got Comprehension 2 lai Muhammeroblem is dat buhari is president,no love 4 d country itself

AreaFada2:

True@9months. But he has undone many years of economic growth with his bad diplomacy. Calling your country corrupt all the place abroad.
Draconian policies.
With low oil price, sound policies are needed. Should be way sounder than PDP/GEJ's that they lambasted so much in opposition.

But like IBB said, GMB doesn't listen. Attempts go gently nudge him for correction only make him even harder.

After 9 months, Lai Mohammed has already come clean that Buhari has already lost control of the economy.

Is that news that should the suffering masses hope.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by swing4real(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2016
History is repeating itself again! Muhammadu Buhari has refused to learn from his past mistakes.What does that make him?. It takes a lot to lead. Being honest (which I doubt he is) doesn't make a person a good leader.

The same thing happening in Nigeria right now under Muhammadu Buhari is what lead to his overthrow by IBB. For once IBB is right. I wish I would things would turn around for good but common sense tells me otherwise. Nigerians should belt up because the worst is about to happen under Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by princefaculty(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2016
APC- the governance of blame games and excuses! Its a shame
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=SycophanticGoat post=43725231]

How will the tariff be PDP's fault when you are clearly seeing that the useless budget is padded? If all the padded money were removed from the budget of 2016, enough money will surface and be available for the power sector but no, they rather steal thru the budget and put blames on PDP.

You do not get the meaning of privatization. It means...government does not run the thing anymore. It means that they are companies...and they have to source for cash.

Even removing the ''padding''....the money won't go to power.It would probably go to some other sector.Power has been left to find the money on its own. All they got from govt was a once off payment of N500million. Nothing more after that.

Once power was privatised.....price increases were amatterof time.It is even in the enabling law for the privatization.NERC said so. They also told the Senate that it would be legally impossible to reverse the changes made.

How come the power sector wasn't supported by PDP back in 2015 but there was power? Also, why will the government meddle into private firms? Why? If they needed to fund the power sector, then they should meet banks for loan. If banks won't grant them loans then they should fold the f up. When we're talking power, they just bought it and can't think of innovative technologies to utilize in bringing forth power to the people, they just came in to sit on old technologies and make profits. Get loans from banks, build power stations and solar systems, supply power, make money, pay back your loan.

1. We had the same light issues under PDP too.

2.Taking a loan would only make things worse. Loans have to be reapid...meaning that at some time later...under your scenairo...there would be a price increase. Because...loans have to be paid WITH INTEREST.(One reason why my mum tells me never to take a loan from bank in my life). And the price increase would be worse.And which bank would lend the cash...that they are not sure of payment (Many Nigerians do not pay the light bills.).

How many times did we have fuel scarcity in five years? Now compare it to 3 times in 9 months..

Probably once a year....and that was because thanks to the high oilprice....we naturally had the money to import fuel to the max.Now...oilprices ahve fallen. Even at $41 it is not enough...we need it to be at $123 to be sure that we have enough.And even when it was high....GEJ wisely tried to remove subsidy. But Nigerians love their cheapfuel.....even if it is at their expense.

See what I was saying, an innovative business man borrows $6billion to build refinery while our power companies that numbers more than 20 if I'm not mistaken cannot borrow $1billion?

The banks gave Dangote 6bn because

1.He is investing in oil refineries....a good business with a sure return.

2.Even if the oil refinery thing fails (God forbid)....the banks are sure of getting their money back from Dangote.He is that rich. Unlike most of our other business men.

Compare with our power companies.Most of their customers do not pay their bills,(especially in the rural areas)or pay very low prices.The banks won't lend to someone who they are not sure of getting their money back.(Things could be made easier by lowering interest rates....but that would give our central bank ,our economics experts, and finance ministry hypertension...so that is not going to happen).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore / APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land. / Nigeria's 2022 National Award: List Of Awardees

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69