Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over (69902 Views)

Osinbajo’s Trip To London Secretly Planned For Weeks / "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Reference(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
mackhunter77:
They ought to have caught the "blunder" before it costs Nigeria a huge sum of money?
Are you kidding me?
You mean APC's house is truly not in order?
And the #3 citizen could embezzle billions of dollars within a 66hrs time lapse?
APC regime...una wellidone

I think that statement refers to the sums already lost by the advance party and scuttled bookings....I mean it is one mess after another. Can we revive the ancient terminology of 'kindergarten government' again.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by tottinova: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
kelsidengkucio:

No be me write that one o, nairaland dem na edit the stuff like dat. I surprise sef.

Lol
Ok
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Bimpe29: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
APC and pocket of negligence/incompetence. So unfortunate for Nigeria, a divided house that want to salvage the sinking ship.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
$250,000 gone down the drain just like that. facking country.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by iamrealdeji(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
lonelydora:
This is a great testimony for Nigerians.

Saraki? God forbid. A man that is power-hungry.

Leaving our already depleted yam to a hungry goat to keep? Dear Lord, on behalf of Nigerians, I say thank you for saving us from this catastrophe that would have happened.

PMB and Osibanjo would have begged him to return the power if this mistake was made, because this would have been the first civilian coup in Nigeria.
that's if they return,Saraki would simply order their planes crashed and they would tell the whole country they had a plane crash

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Fixryte(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
I SMELL FAMILY BUSINESS INSIDE THIS TORI..........

BUT WAITIOOO

$250,000 !!! FOR HOTEL AND T.FAIR ? I THINK DOLLAR SUPPOSE TO BE SCARES ............

NA WAAA OH! BUHARI, HIS NEPHEW RUNNING UR COUNTRY DOWN

....PLEASE CALL THAT HOTEL TO REFUND U SOME OF UR MONEY THAT U ARE NOT DOING AGAIN....

TRAVELLING HERE AND THERE FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW BUT STILL NO DIFFERENCE ...

WHEREAS IT SUPPOSE TO BE AS U TOUR THIS ADVANCE COUNTRIES U COPY DEVELOPMENT AND PASTE IT IN UR OWN COUNTRY BUT NO WAY
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by somafol: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
When I converted the wasted $250,000 to naira, it's almost a whopping N50,000,000 just for one frivolous trip amongst many other nonsensical jamborees. We need the birth of a new political party in earnest because pdp is not an option in 2019. I'M HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Fixryte(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
NA WAAA OH !

MAYBE AS THEY SAY TRAVELLING IS PART OF EDUCATION, BUHARI AND HIS TEAM WANT TO USE THERE FIRST TENURE TO EDUCATE THEMSELVES.

BEFORE THEY CAN PERFORM............
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by egoldman(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
luvinhubby:
$250,000 of public funds wasted like that.

APC is a scam.

Do you know how many hungry Nigerians $250,000 would feed ? How many Nigerians $250,000 would have given good quality medical care , this APC government is SCAM .
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Chanchit:
Saraki go just declear that thing weh make Ipod guys dey cry since for NL.

Have you blame IPOB today?

When you realize why you never eat for 2days and work on it, the you will definitely have something to eat in the third day..

HungerBad Pls see you brother and help him.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by kukl0(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
its been a while i saw the 'wailing wailers' as a comment on NL. have d APC supporters started to wail as well?
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by RELEASEUS: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
kITATITA:
Nonsense writeup. Didn't Jonathan travel when Yaradua was in the hospital in Saudi Arabia. Did David Mark take over? The office of the President is not territorial. When the President travels on official trips, he continues to carry on with State activities. It is only when sick and unable to perform the official duties that an Acting President becomes necessary.
No GEJ did not travel. you can research on that. where he go? when Ibori and Aisha nearly collect office for his hand. please state facts to defend your government.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Chanchit: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Have you blame IPOB today?

When you realize why you never eat for 2days and work on it, the you will definitely have something to eat in the third day..

HungerBad Pls see you brother and help him.

*Yawn*
Madam abeg give this man two empty cold bottles of origin when he don cry finish.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
No matter how committed PMB is to change, there will always be bagages to his government....SHAME
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by NICENEDU29: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
kITATITA:
Nonsense writeup. Didn't Jonathan travel when Yaradua was in the hospital in Saudi Arabia. Did David Mark take over? The office of the President is not territorial. When the President travels on official trips, he continues to carry on with State activities. It is only when sick and unable to perform the official duties that an Acting President becomes necessary.
My friend it seems you are a lay man. You obviously do NOT know the provision of the Constitution in this regard. So stop saying what you dont know.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by kaboninc(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
APC changing things since time immemorial!
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by samjadinero(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Padi padi appointments: this is what you get. $250k gone just like that in this hard times.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Ashure: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
teekbeey:

You obviously have no idea of who saraki is...lol
on the other hand bro, I think I know him more than you. we grew up on the same street in Ilorin. Ipaye street GRA Ilorin.
The guy is smarter than both Bubu and OSI Ade put together
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Ashure: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
teekbeey:

You obviously have no idea of who saraki is...lol
on the other hand bro, I think I know him more than you. we grew up on the same street in Ilorin. Ipaye street GRA Ilorin.
The guy is smarter than both Bubu and Osibade put together
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by TijaniAbu: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
I lost any shred of regard I once harboured for VP Osinbajo after reading this idiotic briefing from his office. The Presidency can never brief making themselves look so stupid and petty as this. Mr Osinbajo (his intermittent lies deny him the title of pastor or deacon or whatever affectation he uses), has delusions above his status and authority. How dare he brief over his principal PMB's head. The VP is such a bundle of paranoia that he exposes the SCOP, he is so petty that he denigrate Daura? He should just return the $250,000 and admit the standard protocol is where he goofed, president and vice president cannot be out of country at same time. It is now crystal clear that that most irritating of traits, the blame game adopted by this government, which has squandered the goodwill of President Buhari, is the creation of this pygmy vice president. What was he even going to India to do? Tinubu should have taken the Vice presidency himself, this nominee has insulted Nigeria's collective reasoning one time too many. Shameless fellow that woke up from stupor and found himself as vp.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Ghandi12: 3:26am On Mar 14, 2016

SaharaReporters learned that VP Osinbajo had already sent his advance party to India, and had booked hotels and made arrangements for ground transportation, all at a cost of $250,000, before the cancelation of the trip on Saturday.

When will SaharaReporters be recognized as true, consistent and foremost champions of good governance in Nigeria?

A conference trip is gulping about 50 million naira - when states can hardly pay salaries. 50 million naira can easily make some 1000 Nigerian family happy at this trying time. Obviously, the obnoxious budget figures are not really mistakes but deliberate misappropriation by our leaders.

There are only 2 Ministers on this trip and score of unnamed others - of what benefit is a trip (like this) when the vast majority of the population are going through unprecedented hardship and hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by 989900: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2016
Phewwwww!!!
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by TijaniAbu: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2016
I've said it before and i' say it again. VP Mr Osinbajo tells lies. Once his insubordinate and opportunistic lie of yesterday backfired, Osinbajo has now issued a denial, calling Sahara Reporters "insinuations". Osinbajo is not a man of God. Lying is one of the seven deadly sins of any faith. He should return our
$250,000 and consult a psychiatrist to help him resolve his self destructive obsession with Saraki.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/92586/theres-no-vacuum-wherever-buhari-travels-presidency
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by mrkings84(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2016
So now everyone is scrambling to leave the country.

But o..., how did we even come about this mess??
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by sinola(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
kelsidengkucio:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/12/vp-osinbajo%E2%80%99s-trip-india-cancelled-due-protocol-error-plus-realization-saraki-would-be

OP,please always verify your news at all times for integrity sake:

For your information,it is against the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria for a sitting president and VP to be out of the Abuja at the same time talkless of jetting out of the country.

#End time news
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by kelsidengkucio(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
sinola:

For your information,it is against the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria for a sitting president and VP to be out of the Abuja at the same time talkless of jetting out of the country.

#End time news
this man read the content very well, before quoting me.
the trip of the VP was aborted because of the reason u mentioned.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by kelsidengkucio(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
sinola:

#End time news
this man read the content very well, before quoting me.
the trip of the VP was aborted because of the reason u mentioned, and.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.