Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over (69892 Views)

Osinbajo’s Trip To London Secretly Planned For Weeks / "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Osinbajo’s Trip To India Not Cancelled - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Truly1: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Criticism left, right, front, back, centre up and down! Haba...may God help this government becos there is so much sabotage.
That's what you usually get when there is a change. People always like to resist change so as to continue with old ways they are used to whether rightly or wrongly forgetting that what is permanent itself is CHANGE. There are saboteurs everywhere just to score cheap political points that the government is not working but reasonable people are not deceived as they would be soon defeated on all fronts and all would see that this government is divinely put in place to clean the augean stable and Nigeria shall be better for it.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Forwetinnah: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

U see that think in your skull? Its use for thinking. Apply it before you blab or STFU!
Rubbish

See person.. grin

The thing in your own skull is used for wiping bubu's arse. Answer the question..oh! You can't read ne?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by onatisi(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
I told ppl here on nairaland that no matter what happens to Nigerians or what pains they are going through buhari will still travel out once every week. No light,no fuel ,national blackout but buhari has decided to travel for another 2 days. Thank god for punishing Nigerians with a leader like buhari

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by SycophanticGoat: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Thank God this blunder was quickly realized.

Saraki? Jesus. Leaving Saraki in charge, is tantamount to giving Lawrence Anini the Keys to the Central Bank. Saraki do not need days to steal Nigeria to death, he just needs a couple of Hours to bleed us dry, and i am sure he will be the first in Nigeria to overthrow in a Civilian Coup.

This is a man that Single Handedly ran Societe Bank to the ground. In Saner Societies, Saraki should be in Jail for defrauding thousands of Customers of the Bank.

Thank God that the Fish was not given, to this Cat to keep.

I guess you missed the part where it was stated that Osibanjo wasted $250,000 because of this protocol gaff?
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by farmer99: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
lonelydora:
This is a great testimony for Nigerians.

Saraki? God forbid. A man that is power-hungry.

Leaving our already depleted yam to a hungry goat to keep? Dear Lord, on behalf of Nigerians, I say thank you for saving us from this catastrophe that would have happened.

PMB and Osibanjo would have begged him to return the power if this mistake was made, because this would have been the first civilian coup in Nigeria.
look at this one as if is a saint.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by IVORY2009(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

Saraki? Jesus. Leaving Saraki in charge, is tantamount to giving Lawrence Anini the Keys to the Central Bank. Saraki do not need days to steal Nigeria to death, he just needs a couple of Hours to bleed us dry, and i am sure he will be the first in Nigeria to overthrow in a Civilian Coup.

This is a man that Single Handedly ran Societe Bank to the ground. In Saner Societies, Saraki should be in Jail for defrauding thousands of Customers of the Bank.

Uncle I want to tell you a story! story! story! storyyyyy! Once upon time, time time....
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Petdagr8t(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
kelsidengkucio:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/12/vp-osinbajo%E2%80%99s-trip-india-cancelled-due-protocol-error-plus-realization-saraki-would-be
And that's the price we'll be paying for entrusting the lives of 175 million Nigerians in the hands of dullards and zombies; Millions of dollars lost for nothing sake while many Nigerians are dying of hunger. May God help us.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Ijaya123: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
sanandreas:
is it not better if saraki take over. both of you don't know your job. saraki would be more proactive and functional.

What has he accomplished since he became Senate President to show he is proactive and functional?
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by mackhunter77: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
blackpanda:

Use ur brain and stop rationalizing nonsense! Mtscheeew

U get dis kind big mouth naim we dey suffer?
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Forwetinnah: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Petdagr8t:
And that's the price we'll be paying for entrusting the lives of 175 million Nigerians in the hands of dullards and zombies; Millions of dollars lost for nothing sake while many Nigerians are dying of hunger. May God help us.

It wasn't lost...it was pocketed, trust me
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by onatisi(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
sheubaba2013:
The criticism is just too much. May God help this government...Amin. It's well. No matter the matter we shall survive
What criticisms? You have a president who is totally incompetent and useless and you think ppl will be suffering and smiling
This government is gradually destroying the nation. Just wait ,the impact and effect will soon reach your side then you will know .

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Ijaya123: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
MrEverest:
Many Nigerians are dunce! If this report is factual, why is it that most people left the substance & were busy chasing shadow. How can a whooping quarter of a million dollars in this hardship & scarce forex went down the drain yet people are foaming about Saraki? Is that a kind of distraction or what. The incompetency, nepotism & favoritism that was at the root of this avoidable madness was deliberately overlooked!! Nigerians really deserve the suffering they are passing through!!!

Where is the invoice for the quarter of a million dollars spent? The whole story is trash.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by sendownrain: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is super story, how on earth you will tell a kindergaten children that VP don't know about Buhari absent even without protocol informing him. The highest Scam of 21 century another means to embezzled $250,000. EFCC tell Osinbahe to return that money period. Saraki will even be better than this Buhari & Osinbajo Scam.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by esonuu(m): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na wa oh, buhari wan travel, osibanjo wan travel,e be like say na travellers full Aso Rock..make them lock house gimme key,i no go embezzle d country money
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by repogirl(f): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
These APC people will make it great as comedians, I swear.

I think Buhari suddenly woke up and decided he wanted to visit Guinea, because I just can't fathom how they would make this kind mistake. Lol!
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by planetx: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
I thought all his travels were meant to help the price of crude oil recover, how is going to Equatorial Guinea going to achieve this.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Nicepoker(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
blackpanda:

Is it only them? Division cuts across all political parties and everyone is managing it in their own way.

You cant expect someone who is facing corruption charges to now be given the reins as acting president of the country. Its obvious how that will end
if he is not suitable for the acting president position. Then why is he on as the senate president.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by omojeesu(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
What a silly blunder!
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by MrOmoyemi: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
kITATITA:
Nonsense writeup. Didn't Jonathan travel when Yaradua was in the hospital in Saudi Arabia. Did David Mark take over? The office of the President is not territorial. When the President travels on official trips, he continues to carry on with State activities. It is only when sick and unable to perform the official duties that an Acting President becomes necessary.

Learner!
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Mbediogu(m): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
HungerBAD:

The Sarakis? Like father like son. Issorite.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by pabjo: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
The fear of saraki lead to vps destruction.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Luckylife(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Your rate of zombify is beyond human and spirit understanding, All the key actors in the shameful news were APC member you only pick one to criticised , this is hw madness start when people think with their anus . I have notice how you indirectly beg, support and defend one particular person which I doubt if you defend ur god that way . I believe you are a small kid that no nothing about life , out of pity for you miserable life I will advice you about facts you never know . No government or administration rule for life and for karma not to visit your generation, don't be a sycophant and refuse to criticised any body that is wrong. God is watching you . We all believe that your user name Hungerbad will be change when your semi god notice how u have been programmed to defend him even when he never knew you exist. now you are still denying of hunger may god help you
HungerBAD:

Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by introvertedsoul: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
So you mean to tell me these eternally clueless MOFO's had no idea Saraki
would be the decision maker in their absence, based on constitutional hierarchical status quo?
This is just hilarious!
We are being led by blind drunks.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by klax(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
But this saraki guy is he mad because I don't understand why remaining in a party where you are not wanted I really don't understand him at all.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by bluecircle470: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
It wud av been a disaster to av saraki in charge. Yeparipaa!!
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by HomeOfMe(f): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
kelsidengkucio:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/12/vp-osinbajo%E2%80%99s-trip-india-cancelled-due-protocol-error-plus-realization-saraki-would-be
You people should keep wakaring up and down the whole place. Our president has passed being a rolling stone but an avalanche-he should keep it up!
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by Godbless86: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
$250,000 wasted. .?..economy hardship on Nigerians this government lack foresights.
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by blackpanda: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nicepoker:
if he is not suitable for the acting president position. Then why is he on as the senate president.

Are u just pretending to be oblivious to the circumstances of the senate president Or are u not a nigerian?
Re: VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over by thesis(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
kelsidengkucio:

$250,000 is the equivalent of N50,000,000 in a crumbling Economy is frivolously wastage.
it is not only crude, insulting but downright out of tune. Negative change!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.