Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,649 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Buhari Is A Scam. You Don't Need any Deity To Tell You so... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Scam. You Don't Need any Deity To Tell You so... (1028 Views)

Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For That APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Scam. You Don't Need any Deity To Tell You so... by EasternActivist: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2016
No thanks to tinubu and his media team for imposing a well packaged locally branded dictatorial dullard in the name of a presidential candidate.

In our harsh experiences and suffering that is second to none from the day of Nigeria independence who among us here has not believed or feel convinced that buhari has scammed and fooled all of us even tinubu, osibanjo and others that supported him.

If we don't find solution now, mehn solution will never look our side even in 2019. because as I dey look buhari now. He no go send anybody be you Inec, efcc, ICJ, APC, PDP, apga,afenifere, arewa youths,ohaneze,Ipob, OPC, NLC, ASUU, JOHESU, NUPENG, PHCN, Nairaland, AIT, linda ikeji, silverbird, punch, nigerdeltans, fuel scarcity, pipe line vandalizers, bruce, ffk, fayose, change, olamide, ooni, obj, ibb, donjazzy, fela, governors, judges, pope, Obama, mbaka, even you wey dey mope like mumu for the screen and other I didn't mention.

In 2019 buhari no go look face in securing another presidential bidding for himself. We are really in the era of change chains.
The anti social bill is set for public hearing and you don't know who is behind the mirror? Time and body go tell you soon...
If you think say PMB go do like GEj you are sitting on a longthing.

Let's find solution now oo or ...
That's all

Cc: tosyne2much tonyebarcanista Christopher 123 lalatiscalala mynd44 ezeprome ugomba dearpreye truckpusher and concerned Nigerians and Nairalanders
Re: Buhari Is A Scam. You Don't Need any Deity To Tell You so... by kingofchess(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2016
they are worst than GNLD ppl

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Scam. You Don't Need any Deity To Tell You so... by EasternActivist: 10:12am On Mar 13, 2016
kingofchess:
they are worst than GNLD ppl

We are in a one chance bus to ojuelegba like this oo.

Cc: tosyne2much tonyebarcanista Christopher 123 lalatiscalala mynd44 ezeprome and concerned Nigerians and Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Scam. You Don't Need any Deity To Tell You so... by Obiodunukwe: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2016
IPOB

Na you go tire. Buhari is here till 2023

Continue wailing till you need a throat replacement

Eastern Activist that leaves his village to seek greener pastures in Yoruba land.

Eastern activist that will not criticise his own governor or administrators who feed fat on the allocations received by the FG

Wailer, wail on

EasternActivist:

We are in a one chance bus to ojuelegba like this oo.
Re: Buhari Is A Scam. You Don't Need any Deity To Tell You so... by EasternActivist: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2016
[s]
Obiodunukwe:

IPOB

Na you go tire. Buhari is here till 2023

Continue wailing till you need a throat replacement

Eastern Activist that leaves his village to seek greener pastures in Yoruba land.

Eastern activist that will not criticise his own governor or administrators who feed fat on the allocations received by the FG

Wailer, wail on

[/s]

This mess we found ourselves in can never be salvaged using ostrich approach( burying your head in the sand leaving your body ).
Here we all are in this already...
I know you voted buhari because of the hate filled bile in your system and also that osibanjo can clinche to power in hope of buhari demise cheesy , but seriously dude you see it ain't working...

Like I said in my original post even till 2023 if buhari should be left unchecked no one will clinche to that position...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Scam. You Don't Need any Deity To Tell You so... by Obiodunukwe: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2016
Unlike you and your evil mind, not everyone wish for the death of their leaders

Buhari will lead Nigeria till 2023 and after that another anti corruption leader will be elected for another 2 terms

How is your governor performing? How many job opportunities has he provided for you and your family?

Do u want weekly pocket money from Buhari?

EasternActivist:
[s][/s]

This mess we found ourselves in can never be salvaged using ostrich approach( burying your head in the sand leaving your body ).
Here we all are in this already...
I know you voted buhari because of the hate filled bile in your system and also that osibanjo can clinche to power in hope of buhari demise cheesy , but seriously dude you see it ain't working...

Like I said in my original post even till 2023 if buhari should be left unchecked no one will clinche to that position...
Re: Buhari Is A Scam. You Don't Need any Deity To Tell You so... by EasternActivist: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Unlike you and your evil mind, not everyone wish for the death of their leaders

Yet some part of this country wants buhari to die so that the VP can clinche to the position... grin

Buhari will lead Nigeria till 2023 and after that another anti corruption leader will be elected for another 2 terms.

Lol. You mean mere commisoner cheesy

How is your governor performing? How many job opportunities has he provided for you and your family?

Osun comes to mind... grin

Do u want weekly pocket money from Buhari?

Am not a zombie smiley
In all I love the way you fantasize like a local bitch

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West / N840 Million Cash Receipt: Fani-kayode Gets Condition For Bail / Breaking News: NANS FIXS New Date For National Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.