Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,720 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs (6281 Views)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / BUDGET IMPASSE: Buhari Returns From China, To Deal With Saboteurs / Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by Iykopee(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
fiizznation:
The problem with you Mr op is that; you lie alot. You are very sanctimonious that you normally end up fooling yourself and your gullible intellectually handicapped fans.

Now you started peddling your lies that buhari inherited a reform power sector from goodluck Jonathan. If truly the sector was reformed as you want to hoodwink your readers to believe, then why was power distribution and generation in a comatose state in the last month of goodluck's administration?
Nigeria as a country was never divided like what happened in the past administration. We even saw how a suppose first lady insulted an entire section of the federation just because of her husband's ambition. Goodluck himself told the entire world that a particular section of the country are sabotaging his efforts. Now how can a leader make reckless comments like this?

Did you just said he inherited a Nigeria that was the number hub for investors coming to Africa. Now tell me, how many investments were made in Nigeria during goodluck's tenure? As for the confab report, buhari didn't initiated it nor did the 8th Assembly approved it. Btw do you know that confab was illegal and wasn't backed up by any law nor was any motion moved against/for it in the senate? Jonathan was told that he was conducting an illegal confab but what did he do?

Op, you are just one mischievous man riding on the gullibility of your supporters and fans. The Biafra agitators are not serious and buhari as the commander in chief is expected to protect every inch of Nigeria territory. If goodluck had won the previous election, nobody would have heard anything like "give us Biafra or death". The agitation for Biafra itself is an after election defeat cry. So I don't understand how a sane person will compare Biafra agitation with a genuinely agitation of sahrawi state. And if you are not informed, then let me tell you that the agitation for sahrawi state didn't state today, rather the agitation has being ongoing for ages. Their case is even in the UN and even US are supporting the sahrawi separate state from Morocco. Can same be said about Biafra?

Funny. Op were you not the same person that came here to peddle your lies about gbagi villa demolition(an issue you know knowing about), but when I brought facts, statistics to you, what did you do? Didnt you ignorantly abandoned the thread you opened to say what you know nothing about?

All what you said in your post was just a work of an unprofessional mischief maker

^^^ The issue of Biafra started in 1967 not 2016... Stop inundating readers with intellectually handicapped post. Biafra is unconnected with Buhari for the record.

2 Likes

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by EasternActivist: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

PYO is helpless like other Deputies

Dude you are patronizing him unnecessarily by your few remarks.

His is fking worst judging by most of his press release, he sounds like a bootlicker and an obedient 21st century slave.

Check all his released press statements it only has one thing in common. #Compromise

I yaff for some tribe

1 Like

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
mynd1:
And u r hypocritical Kristain (arne). angry
Am no hypocrite. .. I love d truth... Do you??
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
fiizznation:
The problem with you Mr op is that; you lie alot. You are very sanctimonious that you normally end up fooling yourself and your gullible intellectually handicapped fans.

Now you started peddling your lies that buhari inherited a reform power sector from goodluck Jonathan. If truly the sector was reformed as you want to hoodwink your readers to believe, then why was power distribution and generation in a comatose state in the last month of goodluck's administration?
Nigeria as a country was never divided like what happened in the past administration. We even saw how a suppose first lady insulted an entire section of the federation just because of her husband's ambition. Goodluck himself told the entire world that a particular section of the country are sabotaging his efforts. Now how can a leader make reckless comments like this?

Did you just said he inherited a Nigeria that was the number hub for investors coming to Africa. Now tell me, how many investments were made in Nigeria during goodluck's tenure? As for the confab report, buhari didn't initiated it nor did the 8th Assembly approved it. Btw do you know that confab was illegal and wasn't backed up by any law nor was any motion moved against/for it in the senate? Jonathan was told that he was conducting an illegal confab but what did he do?

Op, you are just one mischievous man riding on the gullibility of your supporters and fans. The Biafra agitators are not serious and buhari as the commander in chief is expected to protect every inch of Nigeria territory. If goodluck had won the previous election, nobody would have heard anything like "give us Biafra or death". The agitation for Biafra itself is an after election defeat cry. So I don't understand how a sane person will compare Biafra agitation with a genuinely agitation of sahrawi state. And if you are not informed, then let me tell you that the agitation for sahrawi state didn't state today, rather the agitation has being ongoing for ages. Their case is even in the UN and even US are supporting the sahrawi separate state from Morocco. Can same be said about Biafra?

Funny. Op were you not the same person that came here to peddle your lies about gbagi villa demolition(an issue you know knowing about), but when I brought facts, statistics to you, what did you do? Didnt you ignorantly abandoned the thread you opened to say what you know nothing about?

All what you said in your post was just a work of an unprofessional mischief maker

Firstly, the Gbagyi demolition by HellRufai is evil.

Secondly, GEJ unbundled PHCN(now defunct) to decentralise powewr sector. The downward supply at the tale end of his govt was due to shortage of gas dupply due to strike by marketers.

Thirdly, Jonathan's government never joined any Christian coalition.

Fourthly, it is absurd to think one agitation is better than another.

Fiftly, drop the insults

6 Likes

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

Dude you are patronizing him unnecessarily by your few remarks.

His is fking worst judging by most of his press release, he sounds like a bootlicker and an obedient 21st century slave.

Check all his released press statements it only has one thing in common. #Compromise

I yaff for some tribe
Bros, Osinbajo has never ever been a masses man before. He has been part of the ruling system and he has shown that he has no integrity in his excuse for failure.
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by EasternActivist: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, Osinbajo has never ever been a masses man before. He has been part of the ruling system and he has shown that he has no integrity in his excuse for failure.
I get you
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by malton: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Having weighed evidence and evaluated both the truth and lies of all you have said, it's important to note that you're on a perilous journey to irrelevance and political annihilation.

Your analysis are devoid of objectivity. Obviously, you're groveling at the IPOB's feet. But, for your own good, never again peddle falsehood all in a bid to pander to certain elements. You can't tell for sure who's reading and whom those lies might impact negatively on.

NB: there's a whole lot you wrote up there that I wish to counter, but I'm too lazy to type now. Try finding yourself man, it's a shame for a man your age and experience to not know what he wants for himself!

@tonyebarcanista.

3 Likes

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
E be like say Lalasticlala still de church
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by PRYCE(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
mynd1:
Yar MALO grin
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by PRYCE(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
VERY ON POINT!
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by LFJ: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Unfortunately, Mr self protection still have 3 more years to cry and wail on nairaland. It is your right to cry and wail, I am just happy knowing that you will remain in pains as long as President Muhammadu Buhari is in power as the president of our United Nigeria.
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by yaki84: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

F.C. Barca - Your write up is absolutely on point but please stop being partisan.

Buhari may have inherited all these things you listed above but with looted & virtually depleted treasury, they're all useless.

depleted reserve and billions of dollars in untapped resources scattered all over nigeria.
how much did george bush left for obama?

1 Like

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by yaki84: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
LFJ:
Unfortunately, Mr self protection still have 3 more years to cry and wail on nairaland. It is your right to cry and wail, I am just happy knowing that you will remain in pains as long as President Muhammadu Buhari is in power as the president of our United Nigeria.

I for like join zombies but the problem is zombie no get central market wey things are sold cheap for their fellows. na d same market wey both zombies, wailers n the ekpas dey buy from n we r experiencing the tremendous chanji togeda.
barca sef fit feed u, so dont think everybody like me be poor person.

1 Like

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
modath:

TonyeBarcanista, i try as much as possible to ignore your paid ADs & i do succeed but one is human & can't unlook all the time cos it boggles the mind how one individual can swing so much or rather allow the wind of self protection swing his face so hard & so much without developing a strong case of whiplash ...

The casual onlooker would be forgiven for assuming this country was an El dorado prior to 2015 with the way you just painted the economy in your first paragraph...

You in your Barcanista days littered this NL with lots of write ups to castigate same Jonathan you are now claiming left a robust Nigeria... My oh my, you are a laugh a minute..... cheesy cheesy

Objectively "attack" these questions;

1. HOW MUCH WAS CRUDE OIL BETWEEN 2010 -MAY 2015 ?

2. Did you dictate terms & agreement to Deji Adeyanju when he gave you a job like NNPC union tried to do before the national backlash made them receive sense.

3. Is this your way of warming your way back into the hearts of the Biafran agitators ? smiley

4.Which country in this world do a section of the citizens decide to destroy power infrastructure & also develop amnesia about how it will not only affect their perceived enemies but also their support base & loyalists as well.

I however agree that PMB's silence on the herdsmen menace & destructive conductive is ominous & unbecoming , I also wish he could be more diplomatic as his intentions & delivery do not tally & most often than not come across the wrong way....

As i always say about you : "God bless your hustle" , cos you do this not for emotional reason but pecuniary...

God will definitely Bless Nigeria irrespective of how much your paymasters try to be cogs in the wheel of progress..

Do you have any issue with Barcanista?

1 Like

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
yaki84:

I for like join zombies but the problem is zombie no get central market wey things are sold cheap for their fellows. na d same market wey both zombies, wailers n the ekpas dey buy from n we r experiencing the tremendous chanji togeda.

Boss me wey neva feed myself finish na hin want feed person? Abeg na who be the Ekpas?
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by LFJ: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
yaki84:

I don't join a fo.ol in discussion. If Baca can feed me, thank God he is not the one feeding me now. To the glory of God, I am so bless to the extent that I don't need to beg any politician for self protection.

3 Likes

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by ideykwum: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
fiizznation:

Did you just said he inherited a Nigeria that was the number one hub for investors coming to Africa. Now tell me, how many investments were made in Nigeria during goodluck's tenure? As for the confab report, buhari didn't initiated it nor did the 8th Assembly approved it. Btw do you know that confab was illegal and wasn't backed up by any law nor was any motion moved against/for it in the senate? Jonathan was told that he was conducting an illegal confab but what did he do?

All what you said in your post was just a work of an unprofessional mischief maker. Just like one commentator observed, your writing is too shallow, petty and reek of ignorance.

You could have replied him without being petty and crass. You are the shallow person...
You could have countered him point by point, not indulging in rabble rousing and name calling.

Finally, if what Buhari met was a comatose system, what would you call our current state today? "Commafullstop"? Dead?

Please lets be real and stop urging support along tribal and religious lines. Nigeria go better!!

5 Likes

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
malton:
Having weighed evidence and evaluated both the truth and lies of all you have said, it's important to note that you're on a perilous journey to irrelevance and political annihilation.

Your analysis are devoid of objectivity. Obviously, you're groveling at the IPOB's feet. But, for your own good, never again peddle falsehood all in a bid to pander to certain elements. You can't tell for sure who's reading and whom those lies might impact negatively on.

NB: there's a whole lot you wrote up there that I wish to counter, but I'm too lazy to type now. Try finding yourself man, it's a shame for a man your age and experience to not know what he wants for himself!

@tonyebarcanista.
Where is the lie? Why not leave my person and face issue?

1 Like

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by ideykwum: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
mynd1:

Why call him "arne"(infidel)?? You are definitely not the posterchild for the much touted "modesty" in Muslim females.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
LFJ:

I don't join a fo.ol in discussion. If Baca can feed me, thank God he is not the one feeding me now. To the glory of God, I am so bless to the extent that I don't need to beg any politician for self protection.
Oga, we celebrate your blessings with you! We also pray for more blessings
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please, who is this barcanistar? He has time o. I hope they are paying him?
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by Orator2383: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tribalism is the major cause of Nigeria. tribalism brings sabotage
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by Obiodunukwe: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
I have said it several times

His lack of proper education always comes to the fore

He can impress the unlettered crew on Nairaland but not well educated people

His articles are very descriptive shallow and lack depth

Phame:
Abati-wannabe, can you be a lil bit deeper in your write-ups? They are always disjointed and shallow. I do want to read ur posts, but each time I do, I find them too light for my consumption.
Imagine the OP saying buhari was lucky to have met a working system. What's wrong with you?
I seek refuge or protection over me from wailers.

3 Likes

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by LFJ: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, we celebrate your blessings with you! We also pray for more blessings

Thank u. I wish you good luck in your journey, though I don't believe you need to be a tool in the hands of these politicians before your blessings can come.
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by modath(f): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Do you have any issue with Barcanista?

Why should I? You are not an enemy of state, you are hustling the only way you feel you can which I have no grouse with.

You say people attack your person not issues but Mo doesn't cos I know you have your motives that only the severely deluded can't see through so I'm nice like that & won't rain on your parade. ..

However, your hatchet jobs need to be checked periodically, or don't you think so? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by malton: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Where is the lie? Why not leave my person and face issue?
The lie lies in you claiming that Buhari inherited a robust power sector, or is it that he inherited a Nigeria devoid of ethnic clashes? Like I said earlier, I lack the strength to type epistles. That wasn't an attack on your person at all, my apologies if it seems that way. Only that your running from pillar to post every now and then makes one wonder where your mouth really is.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
He's a patriotic Nigerian and a friend of the State.

ibibiofirstlady:
Please, who is this barcanistar? He has time o. I hope they are paying him?

Maybe you will be the one to pay
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
LFJ:

Thank u. I wish you good luck in your journey, though I don't believe you need to be a tool in the hands of these politicians before your blessings can come.
And who is a tool?
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by LFJ: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

And who is a tool?

How else to be a tool in the hands of politicians if not by seeking self protection from them?
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
malton:

The lie lies in you claiming that Buhari inherited a robust power sector, or is it that he inherited a Nigeria devoid of ethnic clashes? Like I said earlier, I lack the strength to type epistles. That wasn't an attack on your person at all, my apologies if it seems that way. Only that your running from pillar to post every now and then makes one wonder where your mouth really is.
In absence of counter points, your point can't be deduced.

BTE: Which pillar and post are you referring to?
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by Michealoguns(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
I also read about this on palmchat recently, who will we blame next, maybe.......
Re: Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
LFJ:

How else to be a tool in the hands of politicians if not by seeking self protection from them?
Which one be protection again? Una just de cast me anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Criminal To Loot Funds Mapped Out For Security Of Nigerians, Says -majidadi / Hahahahahaha Tinubu Disgraced By Italian. (pics) / Delete Delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.