Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. (4038 Views)

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by bruno419(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Can't stop laughing

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by YorubaWoman: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
So this gave you the audacity and also conclusion to say most girls are jobless

Interesting!

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by KimBerlyie: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mtchewwwww
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Realhommie(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
YorubaWoman:

Interesting!
Most*

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by talktonase(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
they are waiting for you to make money soo you can marry them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
we are tired of seeing peoples private chats online just to make useless points undecided

Op its obvious the Lady is not interested in chatting with you, so stop forcing yourself on her. angry

And hey, You are Boring tongue

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Realhommie(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op that's how they roll oooooo. Lol

Yet these good for nothing girls who can't bring anything to the table want to have it all, beauty is all they've got to flaunt.. Even the beauty self has become artificial, and within no time it'll fade away just like flowers..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by kingofchess(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
hahahaha....nairaland girls don para

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by dareyyyy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
YorubaWoman:

Interesting!
..so u type Englissss 2

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
the poor girl was probably trying to end the chat without appearing rude. The op was too dumb to get the hint.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by YorubaWoman: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
dareyyyy:
..so u type Englissss 2
hey bros

Abeg!!!!!
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by ThuGnificenX: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op you don't know people get paid doing nothing?
Ask Estharfabian and halfricanadian!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Idydarling(f): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
my dear u have little conversational skills, d gal even try answer u sef, dat kind dry line wer u use I tire o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by dikeigbo2(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op ,your questions are too boring, and she is trying to end the conversation like that...... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
So because u wan start thread OR enta fp,

u borrow smebody phone, create anoda account, screenshot am, cme here to show us. ! shocked !Chai! NAIRALANDYafSuffer.
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Jerryolumide(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
we are tired of seeing peoples private chats online just to make useless points undecided

Op its obvious the Lady is not interested in chatting with you, so stop forcing yourself on her. angry

seems the guy lacks sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Look at the jobful one talking
You talked to only one girl and suddenly, most Nigerian girls are jobless?
Onye iberibe

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Qualer: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Idydarling:
my dear u have little conversational skills, d gal even try answer u sef, dat kind dry line wer u use I tire o

calm down first... this ya friend with afro, what's up with her?
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by menabae(f): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
I swear that gurl,just wanna send the dude away,she dnt like him,exactly wat I did to someone grin
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by bayonino: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Realhommie:

Yet these good for nothing girls who can't bring anything to the table want to have it all, beauty is all they've got to flaunt.. Even the beauty self has become artificial, and within no time it'll fade away just like flowers..
They are so many out there.Good for nothing girls, later they will be claiming equal right.
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by bayonino: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
menabae:
I swear that gurl,just wanna send the dude away,she dnt like him,exactly wat I did to someone grin
who you be, local champion.
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by chigoizie7(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:

On d contrary, she is just a runs girls(full time). Otherwise how does she survive?

Majority of our girls are like that.

Graduates, no work, but live in choice houses in sharp cities, and wear good clothes.
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by swaggzo(m): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
OMOH MOST GIRLS LIFE TIRE ME.. .
NOT WORKING NOR SCHOOLING, NOR CONTRIBUTING USEFULLY TO ANY THING IN THE WORLD
grin

AND THEM GO DE SHOUT FEMINISM AND EQUALITY
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Akious2k2(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
menabae:
So what're u feeling like? Like a hot cake, I guess

Y're d ladies bashing OP nah... Ok, is it because he said most girls are jobless? Give him a break, abeg
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by UIA04(f): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2016
@op what if she's just done with school and is searching for a good job.. Uh....
You didn't ask that
Tells one thing....

You are the dumb one
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Idydarling(f): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2016
Qualer:

calm down first... this ya friend with afro, what's up with her?
what's down with you oga?
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 14, 2016
Realhommie:

since girls are good for nothing, become a gay. you're probably already one. continue
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by MCMXCVIII(m): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2016
The OP clearly lacks understanding..**ma observation**
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by ineedajobfast: 2:18am On Mar 14, 2016
you forgot to add 'naija'
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Realhommie(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2016
MissGdope:

since girls are good for nothing, become a gay. you're probably already one. continue
Hmmmmmmmm, that's harsh you know..
It can't be all girls who are good for nothing and i never said all girls, i said 'THESE' girls, the type which the Op portrayed.

And why should i become a gay? Doesn't make sense
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Realhommie(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2016
bayonino:
They are so many out there.Good for nothing girls, later they will be claiming equal right.
No mind them. Lol
Re: Why Are Most Girls This Jobless?pics. by Fiwasayo(f): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2016
YorubaWoman:

Interesting!

Ahn ahn iya yoruba,kilode ti e nfi ede geesi dahun bayi? Se yoruba ti ya suu yin ni fa? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Handsome As I Am, I Don't Have Any Girlfriend Or Any Lady To Call / Dreaming Meaning Of Beans Cakes (akara} / Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.