Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo (11436 Views)

Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Freeman50(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2017
Sounds funny

unizik babes, Can this be true?

what ya say girls?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by MrDandy(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2017
*in pap kalems voice*JeZus is Lord!! Mo de jiya lori awon omode yii o grin

5 Likes

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Stevengerd(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2017
Jesu!!! The Last Two Fishes Tho!

2 Likes

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Kenzico(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2017
grin

Oh My Lawd!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:34pm On May 27, 2017
grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by McBrooklyn(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by vanida6: 12:39pm On May 27, 2017
Uhmm I cover my eyes smiley

1 Like

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 27, 2017
The funniest thing is...no lady would comment here grin

Shows many are guilty even here grin

5 Likes

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by HIScraziness(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Preca(f): 12:56pm On May 27, 2017
Not every lady is like that .....Mr
SorftWerk:
The funniest thing is...no lady would comment here grin

Shows many are guilty even here grin

4 Likes

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2017
Haha

WANT TO ALLEVIATE PIMPLES? THEN THIS IS FOR YOU..
How To Permanently Eradicate Pimples
Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by CIOSYLVA(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2017
So this is how viral this picture have gone.. I have immortalize this fish I used in preparing Ogbono soup..

1 Like

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by marvin902(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2017
hahahaha..buh i think this post will fit uniben and ekp girls..
olosho republic grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Jakumo(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2017
Haba, Oga OP, are you suggesting that there may be some fish odor associated with the illustrations you have kindly provided here ?

Inquiring minds want to know.

On a serious note, one should now be concerned about the possibility that some of the single horn-dogs frequenting this discussion forum may derive inspiration from the above series of photographs, and wind up buying fish for the specific purpose of slicing them exactly as shown, and then attempting to attain Nirvana in the privacy of their home, as a desperate alternative to locating a willing girlfriend with whom to share carnal knowledge.

If this doomsday scenario plays out as I suspect it may, the OP may be held liable for any and all injuries sustained to throbbing members so deployed, that get lacerated by fish bones which may not have been properly removed before the self-gratification exercise commenced. I would advise that the OP tenure a legal team specifically to counter any such litigation that may ensue in the coming days and weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by bobojesu(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2017
You are just senseless.. ..
Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 27, 2017
Mmm op. Just say ipob gielz from 10yrs to 14yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 27, 2017
endtime grin

1 Like

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by bobojesu(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2017
marvin902:
You are just senseless. ....
Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 27, 2017
marvin902:
hmm u don forget UNILAG cheesy.EKP babes and UNIBEN babes are mother theresa compared to UNILAG babes.

5 Likes

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by marvin902(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2017
bobojesu:

You are just senseless. ....

your stupidty amazes me..
asswipe please Bleep off before you infect me with it cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 27, 2017
Jakumo:
Haba, Oga OP, are you suggesting that there may be some fish odor associated with the illustrations you have kindly provided here ?

On a serious note, one should now be concerned about the possibility that some of the single horn-dogs frequenting this discussion forum may derive inspiration from the above series of photographs, and wind up buying fish for the specific purpose of slicing them exactly as shown, and then attempting to attain Nirvana in the privacy of their home, as a desperate alternative to locating a willing girlfriend with whom to share carnal knowledge.

If this doomsday scenario plays out as I suspect it may, the OP may be held liable for any and all injuries sustained to throbbing members so deployed, that get lacerated by fish bones which may not have been properly removed before the self-gratification exercise commenced. I would advise that the OP tenure a legal team specifically to counter any such litigation that may ensue in the coming days and weeks.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by marvin902(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm u don forget UNILAG cheesy

leave unilag first and try uniben the girls na die...
and ekp girls are just slaves to g boys
Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Jakumo(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2017
KissChrixx:

Na so. I go nak broken next time. No fess, Oga.
Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 27, 2017
Jakumo:

..u say wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 27, 2017
marvin902:

leave unilag first and try uniben the girls na die...
and ekp girls are just slaves to g boys
haha u sabi ekp wella grin grin grin grin
any yahoo boy with camry na so dem g jus spread leg yakata grin grin grin grin.not saying good girls no dey dere oooo but runz girls don make there part of their branch cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by marvin902(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2017
lefulefu:

haha u sabi ekp wella grin grin grin grin
any yahoo boy with camry na so dem g jus spread leg yakata grin grin grin grin.not saying good girls no dey dere oooo but runz girls don make there part of their branch cheesy.

be like say you don enter ekp before.
out of 100 girls 95 na olosho..
try supreme hotel you go tire grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Stevengerd(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2017
vanida6:
Uhmm I cover my eyes smiley
Hmm! Ifa Slap U Ehn! Dnt Lemme Tok
Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 27, 2017
marvin902:

be like say you don enter ekp before.
out of 100 girls 95 na olosho..
try supreme hotel you go tire grin grin grin grin
bros i schooled there so i know wat u talking about grin grin grin grin grin.
haha supreme hotel na one place wey ekp runzs girls dey go wella.market dey move well for there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.na so yahoo boys dey finish dem for dere grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by marvin902(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2017
lefulefu:

bros i schooled there so i know wat u talking about grin grin grin grin grin.
haha supreme hotel na one place wey ekp runzs girls dey go wella.market dey move well for there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.na so yahoo boys dey finish dem for dere grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

my nigga grin grin grin you know the story
we dey run from auchi go ekp almost every time cheesy cheesy
i don dey miss the place self
only bad thing about the place if you nor get strong will you go do the unthinkable for money
mad men done dey full small small
Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Jfrankination(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2017
Jakumo:

who is this one?
Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by vanida6: 2:22pm On May 27, 2017
Stevengerd:
Hmm! Ifa Slap U Ehn! Dnt Lemme Tok
u fit slap me cheesy
Re: Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 27, 2017
marvin902:

my nigga grin grin grin you know the story
we dey run from auchi go ekp almost every time cheesy cheesy
i don dey miss the place self
only bad thing about the place if you nor get strong will you go do the unthinkable for money
mad men done dey full small small

haha most of those mad ppl dere na guys wey put their hands inside strong tin way pass dem.anyway be careful on how u waka wit ekp runz girls cos a number of dem dey very diabolical cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advise From Nlanders / 10 Signs She's Only Using You / Domestic Violence And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.