Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. (3238 Views)

USA Based Bianka Peace Johnson Call On Igbos To Shun Biafra Agitation / Shippers Shun Lifting Nigeria’s Crude / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by amtaken(f): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
I won't say I don't understand you...what do you supply?

BenBruce4Presdt:
You withdrew this vibes straight from my mouth and you did justice to it..

The situation we have found ourselves has gone beyond be careful...

As it stands today, Igbos have no mathematical chances of becoming President in this country and the youths are and can never be down with such equation.

You said hate, we are not the ones hating...

A particular tribe has decided that hating is their way of showing love and we are equal to the task.

As for me, this is no longer an emotional journey, but it's the reality I found myself.

When I was younger and I was in search for jobs, that was before I identified with Social Media.. I worked into an office ran by a man from a particular tribe, when the office sec. ask for my name and I told her, almost immediately I noticed this depression and disappointment on her face that she couldn't endure but informed me that the manager has Phobia for Igbos.. .What!

I ignored her anyway, since for me I posses the qualities as advertised.. I can only tell you that the lady was 100 and 10% right.

After that day I swore never to look for Job again..

Last year, after so many years I went back to that office, to my greatest surprise the man was still there and I am into almost the same business as them, but mine has serious style and level. I went into his office with the showers of welcome Sir, Good morning Sir, from the male sec. and some female staff there, quickly they directed me into their Oga office..

I didn't waist anytime to introduce myself to him and reminded him of his treatment the day I can looking for job in his office..Yet, he was still forming arrogance, but when I told him the name of my company and what I could do for them... dingg! His memory became super fast and he was so surprised that I still remembered that kind stuff.

Today, we do business together as they supply some of my products in Abuja and I help distributes their's to many states, a hieght they couldn't attain for years..

Tribalism is Nigerian..became worse after 2015 elections.. then completely take roots with Buhari utterances and a particular tribe clapping for him..
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by amtaken(f): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Yes.

KissCODE:
dear it is “not“ hard to stop; it is IMPOSSIBLE to stop because it is AGAINST nature & natural tendency.

Well we have been torerating one another but there is no way one be very truthful without making someone somewhere feel very bad. But i think the only thing we can do adults is to learn how to overlook somethings and move on with LIVES.
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by porshuch: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
amuokuko:

YES!!! Am Amu Okuko..

But I must tell you, u re a product of combined sperm..

Could it be rape
even in science, there is nothing like combined semen. Maybe your papa combined semen with a monkey? Are you a product of monkey or goat? tongue or since you're amuokuko, it might be a fowl.
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by donjazzydon: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
bro na u be uwa mmebi.

Watsup nwanne muo ?

nna mbanu, nwanne anyi nwayi amtaken bu onye uwa mmebi.

1 Like

Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by amtaken(f): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Back to sender.

NB: if you are not mature don't come to my post.

My posts are not for kids.

If you are mature this shouldn't annoy you.

Mind you maturity is not about age.

donjazzydon:

nna mbanu, nwanne anyi nwayi amtaken bu onye uwa mmebi.
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by amuokuko: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
porshuch:
even in science, there is nothing like combined semen. Maybe your papa combined semen with a monkey? Are you a product of monkey or goat? tongue or since you're amuokuko, it might be a fowl.

Combined sperm might defy science but we know most people their mum re ganged raped re product of cross breed of different sperm..
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by Kondomatic(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
Hmnnnnn, o kwa copy and paste ka I no na-emere m ebea? Ana m enyo gi na D Nke ano. Ka m chia ochi biko lol.

Onye na eme copy and paste? Ngwa bia ka m kpọrọ gi gaa Enugu state gaa gosi gi ezi n'ụlọ Nnam.
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by amtaken(f): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2016
Lol.

Kondomatic:
Onye na eme copy and paste? Ngwa bia ka m kpọrọ gi gaa Enugu state gaa gosi gi ezi n'ụlọ Nnam.
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by JahJaa(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2016
Stoping tribalism is like asking a cock or hen to urinate.
Not Really Possible IMO. Politics is the major reason though. But inter marriage is a normal thing, i see it most often. But even though. The differences is Clear. You know what i mean
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
amtaken:
It is so saddening to note that most people here comment on posts according to the tribes of the subject matter.

Whenever celebrities or politicians' pictures are posted for one thing or the other you see some people criticising it simple because those people are not from their tribes.

Also, each time a crime is reported, most people are only after bashing the tribe of the suspect(s) as if there are no criminals in their villages. Even the Bible says that evil people are everywhere.

The other day I saw a post where someone called all people from a particular tribe killers just because it was reported that one of them butchered another with a machete'.

Please let's behave like the educated fellows that we are supposed to be.

I went to UNILAG and I tell you what: apart from our surnames, there was no way one could differentiate our tribes as we all co-operated with one another without any discrimination.

Please let us stop acting like people from the caves.

My dad is Igbo, my mum Ibibio, my hubby Yoruba.

Why all these tribalism?

A word is enough for the wise.

Long live Nigeria!

Hey sis,nice one. We need to stop fighting ourselves in this country.

I would like to advice you on your choice of marriage. It's just an advice. I'm neither ibo,yoruba or hausa. From my experience, I've noticed that it is so difficult for a Yoruba guy to keep to one woman. They don't cheat because they don't love their wives. They cheat because it is in their DNA. I have a friend who can kill for his wife but he still cheats. I'm still trying to unravel the mystery behind that. Men from other tribes cheat but theirs can't be comprehended.

Sis , pray .

1 Like

Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

As it stands today, Igbos have no mathematical chances of becoming President in this country and the youths are and can never be down with such equation.

A particular tribe has decided that hating is their way of showing love and we are equal to the task.

As for me, this is no longer an emotional journey, but it's the reality I found myself.

When I was younger and I was in search for jobs, that was before I identified with Social Media.. I worked into an office ran by a man from a particular tribe, when the office sec. ask for my name and I told her, almost immediately I noticed this depression and disappointment on her face that she couldn't endure but informed me that the manager has Phobia for Igbos.. .What!

I ignored her anyway, since for me I posses the qualities as advertised.. I can only tell you that the lady was 100 and 10% right.

Last year, after so many years I went back to that office, to my greatest surprise the man was still there and I am into almost the same business as them, but mine has serious style and level. I went into his office with the showers of welcome Sir, Good morning Sir, from the male sec. and some female staff there, quickly they directed me into their Oga office..

I didn't waist anytime to introduce myself to him and reminded him of his treatment the day I can looking for job in his office..Yet, he was still forming arrogance, but when I told him the name of my company and what I could do for them... dingg! His memory became super fast and he was so surprised that I still remembered that kind stuff.

Today, we do business together as they supply some of my products in Abuja and I help distributes their's to many states, a hieght they couldn't attain for years..

Tribalism is Nigerian..became worse after 2015 elections.. then completely take roots with Buhari utterances and a particular tribe clapping for him..

Bro,you are so right. I wonder why some people from a certain tribe can't hide their disdain for the igbos. We can't all be from the same tribe. Why can't we tolerate ourselves. Most Yoruba girls tell you that they can't date you cos their family won't accept ibos.

Yoruba guys are quick to call you "omo ibo". What ignorance! That's like a white man calling a black man a " nigga " in the US. Infact,most of them don't even know that it is not right to call one " omo ibo".

The worse thing is that no matter how educated they are, they still see nothing wrong in not tolerating people from other tribes especially the ibos.

3 Likes

Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by Kagawa10: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Moonlight tales from a chest beater, from the known chestbeating tribe!
Poverty people!

2 Likes

Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by amtaken(f): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lol so Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi and Odukoya cheat on their wives?

Say what you know.

There are good people everywhere and bad people everywhere as well.

I bet you don't share the same account with your wife (that is if you. Are married). I also know you don't buy cars/properties in your wife's names and your wife might not even be your next of kin and you are here advising me on marriage.

Abeg leave us alone. We know what we saw in each other.

Bye bye.

Avalon316:

I would like to advice you on your choice of marriage. It's just an advice. I'm neither ibo,yoruba or hausa. From my experience, I've noticed that it is so difficult for a Yoruba guy to keep to one woman. They don't cheat because they don't love their wives. They cheat because it is in their DNA. I have a friend who can kill for his wife but he still cheats. I'm still trying to unravel the mystery behind that. Men from other tribes cheat but theirs can't be comprehended.

Sis , pray .

2 Likes

Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by amtaken(f): 4:09am On Mar 23, 2016
I really wonder too.

Avalon316:

Bro,you are so right. I wonder why some people from a certain tribe can't hide their disdain for the igbos. We can't all be from the same tribe. Why can't we tolerate ourselves. Most Yoruba girls tell you that they can't date you cos their family won't accept ibos.

Yoruba guys are quick to call you "omo ibo". What ignorance! That's like a white man calling a black man a " nigga " in the US. Infact,most of them don't even know that it is not right to call one " omo ibo".

The worse thing is that no matter how educated they are, they still see nothing wrong in not tolerating people from other tribes especially the ibos.
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by amtaken(f): 4:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Thanks.

Avalon316:

Sis , pray .
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by amtaken(f): 4:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Hmnnnnn

You must be such a sad person inside of you. Pity is all I feel for you bro.

Kagawa10:

Poverty people!

1 Like

Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by ytcat: 5:08am On Mar 23, 2016
A Yoruba man keeps to one Yoruba girl, it's only problem when they marry non Yoruba that can't treat them the way a Yoruba girl would. Haven't you heard that men love to stay with women like their mothers? It's a.case of being able to force a horse to the river, but can't force it to drink water.
Avalon316:

Sis , pray .
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by albany231: 5:08am On Mar 23, 2016
amtaken:
Hmnnnnn

You must be such a sad person inside of you. Pity is all I feel for you bro.

Hypocrite.
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by ytcat: 5:15am On Mar 23, 2016
Very funny, they always find some convoluted story to tell about how Yoruba are guilty of ibos' crime. I just don't know how any tribe can be more tribalistic than ibos in this world.
Kagawa10:

Poverty people!
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by meforyou1(m): 5:29am On Mar 23, 2016
Op, tribalism is inbuilt in human beings. Listen to tune in radios, whenever any caller calls in and state his name, you will know what he is likely to say. If he's igbo, clearly anti-buhari, if he is hausa, clearly pro-buhari, but if he's yoruba, u can't really tell
Re: A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. by ytcat: 5:51am On Mar 23, 2016
"Certain tribe" ooh la la!

One more thing that is worse than being tribalistic is, the way you tell lies.. Whatever we do to ibos is because you have done it 10x to us. You are only concerned now that we are showing you that you have no monopoly over hate words after putting up with your abuse for so long. Which is worse? Child of ibo = omo ibo or ofenmanu = oil eaters.

Yoruba believe that girls need more protection as far as marriage is concerned, since she is going to be an addition to another family. It's not about you but their daughters, men are allowed to marry even from mars.

Again with the level of animosity you feel toward us that we now know, forget it, what you think would be nothing compared to what is coming. You did this, you have disrespected us for too long and it has come to the point that there's absolutely nothing in this world that can make us friends. We are still in the same country and RESPECT is the only the we should be talking about.

Avalon316:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EU SIGN Launches In Cross River State, Supports Immunization With N41m / Some Streets In Ikoyi And Other Parts Of Lagos Named After Britons. / Sanusi Prepares For Legal War With Kano Assembly Over Planned Removal As Emir.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.