Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? (3490 Views)

The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
OK guys and ladies these is something that is happening right now in my area between two guys and a lady, but i have decided to turn it to a question. Amongs a young guy that has been given scholarship to study in havard university in the united states of America with a monthly income into his bank account and a young guy that is very talented in football and has been given scholarship to continue his career at Arsenal FC soccer academy in the UK(london) with every possibility that he will scale through and make it. Which among them will you go into a relationship with? give reasons for your answer.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nothing as sexy as an educated, intelligent guy grin
TeamIntelligentGuys smiley

Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
His time on harvard university is limited so will his money....but football team e go fit be for a lifetime contract na

Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
hehehe nice one
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by falconey(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Possibility of Scaling through the arsenal academy
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
This your imaginations tho? shocked

Harvard can never offer a Nigerian scholarship
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
This your imaginations tho? shocked

Harvard can never offer a Nigerian scholarship
wait a minute bro, i dnt understand, are Nigerians not human beings? and if you dont know havard is not the one offering the scholarship.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by cruzita(f): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
abeg I go for the footballer.if u know how much dey collect weekly ,u no go talk.nobody dey big pass school.I fit go school later

Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by northvietnam(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
In football, u will be a brand and if u do well what you earn in a month no worker will match u in take home.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:
Possibility of Scaling through the arsenal academy
meaning he will be promoted into Arsenal's first eleven with the speed of a light.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by halfricanadian(f): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
Baby sound it kiss
They don kno !!!!!
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
cruzita:
abeg I go for the footballer.if u know how much dey collect weekly ,u no go talk.nobody dey big pass school.I fit go school later
hmmm #word
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Joygalore(f): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
A footballer,of course wink

Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
Baby sound it kiss They don kno !!!!!
are footballers not intelligent?
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
A footballer,of course wink
why a footballer?
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by myfantasies(f): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
I will go for the footballer

Maybe i might have d chance of meeting Cristiano Ronaldo grin grin

He has always been my crush

Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Unfortunately, there is a dearth of them in this part of the world grin sad
halfricanadian:

Baby sound it kiss
They don kno !!!!!
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by falconey(m): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
meaning he will be promoted into Arsenal's first eleven with the speed of a light.
ok in PS 2?
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by halfricanadian(f): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
are footballers not intelligent?

They are

But footballers hardly have time for anything if its not friendly match its champions league its training award night before u kno it they become intelligent to *motor skills* and not linguistic or logical intellegence
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by halfricanadian(f): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
Unfortunately, there is a dearth of them in this part of the world grin sad

Babe they are

But they are sleeping cheesy
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:
ok in PS 2?
lol dnt underestimate the average Nigerian youth playing football in the streets, u will be speechless of what they can do if given the opportunity.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
I know there are
But they are very rare
Very, very rare
The average joe is more interested in sex and soccer, finish! angry
halfricanadian:

Babe they are

But they are sleeping cheesy
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
wait a minute bro, i dnt understand, are Nigerians not human beings? and if you dont know havard is not the one offering the scholarship.

Yeah, Nigerians are not human beings worthy of Harvard scholarships

But it makes sense now if its an external scholarship...Date the soccer player....Education is a waste of time lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

They are

But footballers hardly have time for anything if its not friendly match its champions league its training award night before u kno it they become intelligent to *motor skills* and not linguistic or logical intellegence
so a guy that was given scholarship in havard will now have time when he is chasing first class? if u know a player called xavi then u will know that football deals with a lot of logical reasons.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Sexytemi(f): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
i think i'll go for the Harvard guy simply because the footballer has 99% of chance of dumping me for a white lady, and 99% of footballers are Casanova whose love for women n parties can never be taken away...

I am a jealous lover who wants my man for myself n myself alone...can't give myself HBP.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
I know there are But they are very rare Very, very rare The average joe is more interested in sex and soccer, finish! angry
LOL
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
funny comments
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:
i think i'll go for the Harvard guy simply because the footballer has 99% of chance of dumping me for a white lady, and 99% of footballers are Casanova whose love for women n parties can never be taken away...

I am a jealous lover who wants my man for myself n myself alone...can't give myself HBP.
hmm and what makes u think a white lady cant steal your havard boyfriend?
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by firstking01(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fabulocity and halfricanadian, i doubt if you guys have an idea how much mikel earns every thursday @chelsea...as of last year, he was earning £75000, i.e, seventy five thousand pounds every thursday not monthly o, weekly basis, as last year when i converted it to naira, na abt N22M or so every weekundecided....now, with the way naira is drastically dropping every day, if you convert it now, only God knows how much e go be...if i were a girl i'd chose footballer, e con be england wey dey pay well sefcheesy...you can go to school anytime.

Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
eez not all about the money
I prefer an intelligent guy though
And if we had picked the rich footballers
it's your people that would have been quick to call us gold diggers na grin
firstking01:
Fabulocity and halfricanadian, i doubt if you guys have an idea how much mikel earns every thursday @chelsea...as of last year, he was earning £75000, i.e, seventy five thousand pounds every thursday not monthly o, weekly basis, as last year when i converted it to naira, na abt N22M or so every weekundecided....now, with the way naira is drastically dropping every day, if you convert it now, only God knows how much e go be...if i were a girl i'd chose footballer, e con be england wey dey pay well sefcheesy...you can go to school anytime.

Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Sexytemi(f): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmm and what makes u think a white lady cant steal your havard boyfriend?

cox he concentrate on his studies than on womengrin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Guys Will You Date? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Sexytemi:

cox he concentrate on his studies than on womengrin
hmmm what of footballers that concentrates on their training than women?

Hilarious Soldier Teaches NYSC Corps How To March / Guys And Ladies In The House Do You Agree With This Sex Fact / Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish??