Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? (3475 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Why are ladies So addicted to cheating On MEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by mrjojo: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2016
This a little long, if you have a phobia for long text, pls abeg, move on..‎

I just don't understand the way ladies think and behave, they keep screaming equality when it favors  them only. A guy will be the one to ask you out, chase you around, call you, spend his hard earn money taking you out, get you gifts, help you out when you need help, even though when he is got little, he will still try to please you what he has. (shebi we are equal?)Why do ladies feel once they r dating a guy they are entitled to his money? It just not logical ,how come this ladies think they are doing you a favor with se.x? Isn't it mutal enjoyment? ‎

My story.
 Have been dating this lady on/off for 3years now, and have been trying my best for her. From hanging out, to calls, I call most times, sometimes if you don't call her she wouldn't call you, she complains of been broke, send her the little I can afford, send airtime , subscribe,gifts and all a normal guy do for his gf, but I have come to realise is she that wouldn't spend a dime of hers on the relationship except calls and chatting if that counts for spending, the only thing she ever got  me was a singlet pack, I didn't complain.‎

So of recent, been a little broke (no thanks to the economy) and seeing it been a while have seen my babe, I subtly suggested  me coming over to her location and knowing she is so "gallant" currently, running to over a million, her share of a property, and me feeling she will glady sponsor my coming, since have done same more than I could even remember ( outing and all), knowing my present situation, all my dear girlfriend could say is "God will provide" when she is got more than enough, it not even like am asking her to give me o, It just sponsor our seeing each other.‎

So am asking, is it right for a guy to just be the one spending and making sacrifices  while the ladies wil just  be there on the receiving end? , isn't that selfish? How come with men, my money is ours but with ladies their  money is just thiers alone? Is this only particular to Nigeria girls or is it everywhere?
 I guess have learnt my lesson, instead of spending my hard earn money on a lady that wouldn't even offer to help when I need it, I will rather spend it on my mom,sisters and friends who  got my back. ‎
  it not just not me, ‎ applies to lot of men too.

Cc: toks2008

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by TopeQs: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2016
shocked

some ladies can be self centered....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by unlimiteddammi(m): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2016
This Is Strange Though, Ive Only Heard But Not Been Around This Kind Of People.

Bro, The Signs Have Been There Since The " Set, Go" You Just Didnt Notice.

Buh, She Provoke You Reach Make You Come Open Thread, Chai!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2016
So you want a girl to take care of you? grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Laveda(f): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2016
That lady doesn't love you.

Thank God you said SOME LADIES

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Behira(f): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2016
Thank God u learnt on time
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by mrjojo: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2016
AjFive:
So you want a girl to take care of you? grin
who is talking taking care of? So it wrong for a lady you spend on, to reciprocate sometimes??

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by mrjojo: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2016
Laveda:
That lady doesn't love you.

Thank God you said SOME GIRLS
well, I think so. But trust me, it a common thing though

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by sinaj(f): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2016
Dorobucci grin

Expectation can end up hurting u.

Btw does she knw u are her bf? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by herzern(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2016
97% Ladies are PARASITE......(the 3% are my relatives)....

They fend on you....they qive nothinq in return....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2016
mrjojo:
who is talking taking care of? So it wrong for a ladies you spend on, to reciprocate sometimes??

Your write up is more about women not financially taking care of their boyfriends. undecided than being reciprocal.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by mrjojo: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2016
sinaj:
Dorobucci grin

Expectation can end up hurting u.

Btw does she knw u are her bf? grin
well, she claims that, I think not though, might be wrong though, some ladies are just naturally self centered, like the society have given them these sense of entitlement

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2016
Mumu! tongue
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by mrjojo: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2016
AjFive:

Your write up is more about women not financially taking care of their boyfriends. undecided than being reciprocal.
Mr, I guess you should read again and carefully this time. If you don't understand the thread, you can move along you know

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by mrjojo: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Mumu! tongue
tnks

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2016
mrjojo:
tnks
U are welcome smiley
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

lots of benefits being a parasite tho cheesy tongue smiley
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by sinaj(f): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2016
mrjojo:
well, she claims that, I think not though, might be wrong though, some ladies are just naturally self centered, like the society have given them these sense of entitlement
I doubt if she ever loved u tho.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by mrjojo: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you should be proud of yourself
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2016
kiss
mrjojo:
you should be proud of yourself
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by mrjojo: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2016
sinaj:
I doubt if she ever loved u tho.
but do you think it right? Guys doing everything and ladies just there doing nothing. How many times have you seen a lady take her man out, even when the dude has done that countless times

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by herzern(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
like??...
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by sinaj(f): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2016
mrjojo:
but do you think it right? Guys doing everything and ladies just there doing nothing. How many times have you seen a lady take her man out, even when the dude has done that countless times
so u haven't seen where ladies get presents for their bf or evn organise surprise party for them?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

like??...
check the Op's post, you will see the benefits grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by mrjojo: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2016
sinaj:
so u haven't seen where ladies get presents for their bf or evn organise surprise party for them?
I have, but it not common around this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2016
She know be your girlfriend..she no even send you..una just be mutual friends with benefits.
Don't get emotionally involve..shun sentiments..and like you say..spend less and call less..she ain't worth it..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2016
mrjojo:
too bad you don't come across such girls, I call that bad luck grin tongue smiley
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by mrjojo: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
too bad you don't come across such girls, I call that bad luck grin tongue smiley
coming from someone who see nothing wrong with been a parasite. grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by mrjojo: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2016
bounty007:
She know be your girlfriend..she no even send you..una just be mutual friends with benefits.
Don't get emotionally involve..shun sentiments..and like you say..spend less and call less..she ain't worth it..
noted! Thanks
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by unlimiteddammi(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

Thank God We Are Related!!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by sinaj(f): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2016
mrjojo:
u shud say it's not common in ur area nd nt this part of the world.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by FvckShiT(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2016
sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Hold On Or Let Go? Help!!!! / Which Of These Places Are You Hanging-out This December - 2016?? / I Just Joined Nairaland Rate Me (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.