Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Howmuch Is The Current Worth Of Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Howmuch Is The Current Worth Of Nairaland (1383 Views)

How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession / 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. / How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Howmuch Is The Current Worth Of Nairaland by pythonkid(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Let's say if i want to purchase Nairaland as of now , how much will i be charged for it if seun was willing to sell ?
Re: Howmuch Is The Current Worth Of Nairaland by Dotmax53: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Uncountable
Re: Howmuch Is The Current Worth Of Nairaland by pythonkid(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dotmax53:
Uncountable
an estimation . be serious please
Re: Howmuch Is The Current Worth Of Nairaland by Donald3d(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
According to worthofweb.com Nairaland is worth about 160 million dollars , but i am sure it should be more than that , if i own Nairaland ffirst of all i wont even sell it for any amount you offer me ,Nairaland is one of its kind , its special unique and has grown into peoples heart smiley smiley smiley,now that is invaluable,priceless,as the oga at the top said i agree with him "uncountable"

1 Like

Re: Howmuch Is The Current Worth Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Donald3d:
According to worthofweb.com Nairaland is worth about 160 million dollars , but i am sure it should be more than that , if i own Nairaland ffirst of all i wont even sell it for any amount you offer me ,Nairaland is one of its kind , its special unique and has grown into peoples heart smiley smiley smiley,now that is invaluable,priceless,as the oga at the top said i agree with him "uncountable"
160m$? You're mad

5 Likes

Re: Howmuch Is The Current Worth Of Nairaland by Donald3d(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
jboy73:
160m$? You're mad
u dont need to curse bro,just give a reason why its wrong,i doubt if u are a business man or have buisness foresight,and i also doubt if you have checked the number of registered users,or know how many non registered users access this website daily,i doubt if you ... will even understand what i am saying.

1 Like

Re: Howmuch Is The Current Worth Of Nairaland by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Donald3d:
u dont need to curse bro,just give a reason why its wrong,i doubt if u are a business man or have buisness foresight,and i also doubt if you have checked the number of registered users,or know how many non registered users access this website daily,i doubt if you ... will even understand what i am saying.
I even doubt if he will even read it at all. Nigerians need to all be taught 'the Act of Reasoning', all of us.
Re: Howmuch Is The Current Worth Of Nairaland by crazymommy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
jboy73:
160m$? You're mad

Re: Howmuch Is The Current Worth Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=crazymommy post=46834914][/quote]

I need to talk to you ma!
Re: Howmuch Is The Current Worth Of Nairaland by crazymommy(f): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Jadeite:

I need to talk to you ma!
am listening..

(1) (Reply)

Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver / Vanities Of Life (chief Deinde Antonio Fernandez. Aged. 79. (r.i.p)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.