Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) (57484 Views)

Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car / Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2016
dannyokec:

And your own house is what? improve your self and stop trying to belittle others effort

his house is an assets not a liability

My guy go and jump in d lagoon if you're not ok with my statement.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by IsiCaterpillar(f): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2016
ganja for right hand and shekpe for left hand later them go say make i contribute money for kidney transplant

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by x6blade(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2016
drjoshua2000:
Davido's US house is bigger, finer and more expensive than this one. Instead of him to acquire assets he's acquiring liabilities and making destiny marring decisions. Congrats to him though.
get off davido's penis. Did he bring the receipt to you? Or were you there with his agents? Do you think it's a small thing to acquire a flat abroad not to talk of a house in a place like Los Angeles

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2016
baby124:

In America they have more rights than your wife. Especially if you have money. He has been evading taking care of responsibility, he will soon learn what it means to be responsible. Thank God he has advertised his assets. Baby mama better get her lawyers on it, hopefully he paid cash. When they tell them to use condom, they thing they are super human. Hahaha
So you think a baby mama is entitled to her baby daddy's assets. Lol she never married him. In America a baby daddy is only bound by obligation to pay child support. She don born for celebrity na! Wetin she want again?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by amiskurie(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
Heavy tax pay ment comes to mind

But anyways happy for him smiley
Till he got broke,money isn't even coming like it use to.
He shouldn't spend like Davido who's got backup.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nice one..

Linda 1 vs Wizkid 1

Both of them be like ::::::::
It's Wizzy 10- Linda 0

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Temysteve(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2016
ezinnelity:
nice one wizdad...but d very day d sleeps and never wakes up all dis treasures would still be left on earth. vANITY UPON VANITY ALL IS VANITY!
well said, but will u celebrated if u're nt rich?
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by halfricanadian(f): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2016
amiskurie:

I am sure he knows about the tax before buying it

I'm sure he has got back up he doesnt have to flaunt d back up to y'all
grin he is my broda from anoda mother

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by anonimi: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2016
amiskurie:

Very soon we MAY hear stories that touch like this:

wheesin:
I bet you guys may have heard him speak on AIT on his hospital bed. i almost cried hearing him beg for help with a pale voice. I felt sorry for him. I wish i could help him sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831707_20150907202137_jpegea75c01140ddde9402c747c66ef8e6d2

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/02/09/nollywood-actor-prince-james-uche-reaches-out-to-nigerians-for-financial-assistance-as-he-battles-diabetes-and-hypertension/
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2016
ezinnelity:
nice one wizdad...but d very day d sleeps and never wakes up all dis treasures would still be left on earth. vANITY UPON VANITY ALL IS VANITY!

Your own poverty no be here
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2016
ironMind:
Is that cigar or igbo i is saw in his hand. this boy is travel with igbo to america and he is smoke it there. the house have not reach one month and they has spoil the fresh breeze with smoke
hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahah I dey always gbadun ur English
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2016
KingTom:
that's how foreign houses are. The older the better

On what do you base this clueless opinion?
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2016
amiskurie:

daft pipu sef.... Did he told u money is not cumin... Abi did he beg u
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by bluecircle470: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2016
D person wey post ds news dey craze
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2016
drjoshua2000:

My guy go and jump in d lagoon if you're not ok with my statement.

Am very sorry bro i can see you are poor and pained from the way think and write but work on your self dont let you present condition handicap your thinking functionality

work on your self work on your finance

God bless you
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by ideylaff: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2016
ideylaff:
Wizkid is just having fun and he posted the pic of the crib he featured in Mavilikoallo Collabo he did a while back

His new album is about to be released and needs to be in the news 24/7 to boost album sales.

Just watch him come out to deny he ever bought a house just like 50 cents posted about his African Crib

It's all about social media game

The house also looks like a block of apartments with shared pool area in my opinion.

To live isolated in a crib in LA will need you to buy at least 10 to 20 million dollars in that area.

Wizkid does not have that kind of.money even for mortgage p

He's just trying to do a one up on big mouth Linda as well.

Both are playing the media

Linda payed 35% more than the going rate for a property that was over priced and bn on the market for over 3 years

Spot on Wizzy just playing social networks.

Isolated house in Hollywood Hills, LA is not for jokes and clown money oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2016
Eyepencil:

Lols... Wrong scoreline. You can't compare this crib to Linda's mansion. Its below par!

Linda is still a goal up grin grin

Surely you jest.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2016
drjoshua2000:
Davido's US house is bigger, finer and more expensive than this one. Instead of him to acquire assets he's acquiring liabilities and making destiny marring decisions. Congrats to him though.
does it look like wizkid care if davido's own is bigger...... gerrahia mehn
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2016
abduldope:
LA ? with gang banging evrwhr.... d nxt tin u wld hear is Bang.banG.bAng with clips on d floor.. #i.dn.tlk.ma.own

Yeah.....it's a regular Mogadishu alright angry
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Enesi47: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2016
pretydiva:
D structure looks old. Buh y is wizkid getting smaller each day
that one na America structure naw, you think say na Lekki fake flashing structure ni, imao!
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by jsplive: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2016
grin
Shortyy:
What is his occupation?
offcourse, pushing images of money, s*x & romance into the hearts of the sons of men as songs...dazzol.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2016
baby124:

In America they have more rights than your wife. Especially if you have money. He has been evading taking care of responsibility, he will soon learn what it means to be responsible. Thank God he has advertised his assets. Baby mama better get her lawyers on it, hopefully he paid cash. When they tell them to use condom, they thing they are super human. Hahaha

How do you folks come up with this BS? grin
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by mart2k(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2016
ezinnelity:
U go go wit d small one wey u get? Abeg, it is allowed to acquire wealth when on earth whether we go die or not.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2016
dannyokec:

Am very sorry bro i can see you are poor and pained from the way think and write but work on your self dont let you present condition handicap your thinking functionality

work on your self work on your finance

God bless you

Alryt. Thanks bro if that's all you can say. Am rich enuf to take care of myself and working hard so I can take care of others too. My advice to young ones including you is acquire assets early in life, cut down liabilities to d barest minimum. Buying a house in the US is not a great choice because of taxation and the fact that he's not domicile there. Get some brains man.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2016
Damfostopper:
does it look like wizkid care if davido's own is bigger...... gerrahia mehn

Lol, you get mouth!
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by PheezyLee(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2016
deeplow:
beautiful house...but the problem with foreign houses is the amount it takes to maintain it monthly.24/7 electricity (unlike naija), pool maintenance, series of taxes.e.t.c. That can drain the pocket.

Bro's u wan dey take pcm for another man's headache??
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Kolency(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2016
ezinnelity:
ehh, we knw its vanity, atlist wish him well so dat GOD will also gv U,,, I smell jero'c
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Certifiedboss: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2016
misspetite:
It appears Wizkid has bought a massive home in LA...He has been over there for a while now and shared some new photos this morning .However, DJ Maphorisa of popular group,Uhuru who is with himin LA, shared some photos..If that's Wizkid's home,then it's a big one..
Congrats to him..
More pics http://www.misspetitenaijablog.com/2016/03/wizkid-buys-massive-home-in-laphotos.html

Wizkid can't afford that in LA. It's a stunt

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by bioman: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Nice house. I wish have to have enough to build a free school for the poor.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Walexsammy(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2016
ezinnelity:
Poverty Mentality...mtchewww, solomon that even made such statement was the richest king in record, even his servants were using cups made of Gold....u better hustle and pray hard
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Walexsammy(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2016
adekennis:
[/s]
Phrase broke people use to console themself
no mind the mofo
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2016
drjoshua2000:

Alryt. Thanks bro if that's all you can say. Am rich enuf to take care of myself and working hard so I can take care of others too. My advice to young ones including you is acquire assets early in life, cut down liabilities to d barest minimum. Buying a house in the US is not a great choice because of taxation and the fact that he's not domicile there. Get some brains man.

Now you are sounding matured lets talk

Am sorry if you took offence

Am a business man and i invest 75% in assest 25% liability

The rate at which the dollar is rising it could a nice investment to buy hoard and resell what ever way land and properties always appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' / Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures / Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.