Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) (57092 Views)

Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car / Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by repogirl(f): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Shut up.
You think you can lease a house in Calabasa or in Pasadena.

I bet you haven't been to Murtala Muhammad Airport.
See this fool feeling funky..... Fake stu.pid nigger... Is there any place which cannot be leased? Abeg use Google and get out of my face.

Even if it wasn't leased, it was most definitely not bought by wizkid. It could have been arranged as a temporary accommodation or something for him.

So just shut up and stash all your fake millions you will not let us hear word about, down your fake oesophagus.

Fake fool.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by ideylaff: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

How much does Linda ikeji make in a week ??
What does she do for a living ??
Does she have any deal or endorsement ??
How much does she earn with her blog ??
But she recently bought a mansion in Banana island for 800 million naira

The lowest price you can book WizKid for is 2 million naira and he hustles like 3 shows every week.
He has an endorsement with Pepsi and Glo worth over 200 million.
And you think he can't afford to buy a house in California

3 shows a week. Is there a carnival in the world daily?

Come on. Ahhhh haba

All his endorsements are not paid in bulk, I have worked with a Brand Dirrctors globally they never pay you the hyped figure

If we now factor taxes into the equation Wizkid will be lucky to make 80 to 100 million a year.

Lastly on Linda Ikeji hype maybe but she has a regular stream of income as she provides value added services across all industries via clicks in her blog.

Even with that she never paid 800 million for that house but she paid about 550 million Naira, I know the legal team that put the deal together for her, the rest of the added figures was all hype. Also she has a mortgage on the property and not cash payment.

Even stars have mortgages as its a tax efficient way to transact business

Linda's house has bn on the market for close to 2 years and she paid 35% above market value as she showed desperation to snap the property and close the deal more for hype then personal reasons

I repeat the people WizKid looks up to be like dem Chris Brown and go live in Souththern Carlifirnia so which money has Wizzy made that we are falling for this joke.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
ideylaff:

Come on. Ahhhh haba

All his endorsements are not paid in bulk, I have worked with a Brand Dirrctors globally they never Osuy you the hyped figure

If we now factor taxes into the equation Wizkid will be lucky to make 80 to 100 million a year.

Lastly on Linda Ikeji hype maybe but she has a regular stream of income as she provides value added services across all industries via clicks in her blog.

Even with that she never paid 800 million for that house but she paid about 550 million Naira, I know the legal team that put the deal together for her, the rest of the added figures was all hype. Also she has a mortgage on the property and not cash payment.

Linda's house has bn on the market for close to 2 years and she paid 35% above market value as she showed desperation to snap the property and close the deal more for hype then personal reasons

Do people pay taxes in Nigeria ??
Linda ikeji has a steady source of income ?? What does she do for a living and how how can she earn in 1 month.
??

Comparing Linda ikeji to Wizkid is very foolish
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
repogirl:
See this fool feeling funky..... Fake stu.pid nigger... Is there any place which cannot be leased? Abeg use Google and get out of my face.

Even if it wasn't leased, it was most definitely not bought by wizkid. It could have been arranged as a temporary accommodation or something for him.

So just shut up and stash all your fake millions you will not let us hear word about, down your fake oesophagus.

Fake fool.

Use Google ??
Lol.
It's just like asking a Nigerian who Obasanjo is.

You're a local girl.
Don't let people laugh at your ignorance.

You can't lease a house in Calabasa.
Ignorant girl.
Your aim in life should be on how to travel out of Nigeria so you can see how people live in America.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by ba7man(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
ideylaff:

Come on. Ahhhh haba

All his endorsements are not paid in bulk, I have worked with a Brand Dirrctors globally they never pay you the hyped figure

I repeat the people WizKid looks up to be like dem Chris Brown and go live in Souththern Carlifirnia so which money has Wizzy made that we are falling for this joke.

Lol
Dude..... you're well informed.

You see beyond the hype.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Fkhalifa(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
And that is the ambition of most Nigerian youths, acquire((wealth )money legally or illegally and get stuffs like this to show the world they have arrived and living large

Issokay kontinue.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by repogirl(f): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Use Google ??
Lol.
It's just like asking a Nigerian who Obasanjo is.

You're a local girl.
Don't let people laugh at your ignorance.

You can't lease a house in Calabasa.
Ignorant girl.
Your aim in life should be on how to travel out of Nigeria so you can see how people live in America.

Congratulations Fake Super Idiot! You have won the first prize for the biggest Idiot of all time!
http://www.zillow.com/calabasas-ca/rent-houses/

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by ideylaff: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Do people pay taxes in Nigeria ??
Linda ikeji has a steady source of income ?? What does she do for a living and how how can she earn in 1 month.
??

Comparing Linda ikeji to Wizkid is very foolish

Excuse me please there is no need for uncouth or unpleasant words like foolish.

Please let's exhibit some civility even though we do not agree on the same thought lines . God bless you.

Look closely at Global blogs . How do they make money, look at the their business model very well.

Yes Linda is just a gossip site but I know many corporations run their brand business through portals like this.

Just ask yourself a simple question what does NAIRALAND do that Seun Osewa is valued at xyz millions..?

Linda site undocumented as a business generates revenue of about 20 to 25 million a month and you want to look at the business concern as
Just a joke.

Yes I don't see Linda is a role model but more of a loud mouth but she's started to win me over with her Corporate Social Responsibility acts lately and also the Empowerment of flown trodden struggling entrepreneurs in the country

Let's give it to her on that if its not just a photo of that her younger sister us turning into

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

The lowest price you can book WizKid for is 2 million naira and he hustles like 3 shows every week.
Judging from the traffic linda gets to her blog daily, she earns 2 million naira per day. Mind you, she receives direct ads worth over 4 million.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by otiigba1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
These people have no sense, the American tax man will tax him so much he will have nothing left ultimately expecially as he is a foreigner.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by amiskurie(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Damfostopper:
daft pipu sef.... Did he told u money is not cumin... Abi did he beg u
You are a clueless animal,I doubt if you know whats involved owning a home over there
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by otiigba1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Weselion:

Judging from the traffic linda gets to her blog daily, she earns 2 million naira per day. Mind you, she receives direct ads worth over 4 million.
you sound like you are her accountant, how the hell did you know all this?
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by SamiboiWhips(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Y'all should check this video out and leave ur comments about the video; Watch "Blast Champ - Nwayor (Official Video)" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B88r5SMPMN8
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by MrCork: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
pretydiva:
D structure looks old. Buh y is wizkid getting smaller each day

^^^^THERE YOU GO...TYPIKAL BLACK WOMEN ALL WAYS HATIN.....THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE DUMB YOU LOTS FOR WHITE WOMEN....SADLY..FEMALES LIKE YOU NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE...goat!! (no ofeense) undecided
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by otiigba1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
amiskurie:

You are a clueless animal,I doubt if you know whats involved owning a home over there
it involves nothing epic, you go there you find a property of your (either on mortgage or outright) choice you pay simples! All they care about is how much you have or earn and they wil take a substantial part of it on tax until there is nothing left ultimately.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by ba7man(m): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Every advert in Linda's blog comes at a price. She's patronized by top companies and brands that can afford to pay her well.

She also made money from her blog "take over" ad campaigns during the recent presidential elections (which she was surely over paid by desperate politicians).

When a Nigerian artiste receives and endorsement, there are middle men and agents that broker these deals within the endorsing company and the artiste and his representatives......... they also get their percentage .

Not all these big cash you hear get into the hands of the artistes.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by MrCork: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
pretydiva:

...and pliss try and looooose wait...you too fat!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Maski87: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Raised the game,but watch out for the IRS ,just make sure you can explain your source of income and the taxes you have paid on them
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by MrCork: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingTom:
that's how foreign houses are. The older the better

...thanks bro...that pretydiva girl is really really DUMB!! wink
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by ba7man(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
amiskurie:

There really is no big deal to owning a home in the U.S...... as long as you've got a good steady source of income.

It's the kind of house in question that's the issue here.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by otiigba1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
repogirl:

Fake fool.
Absolutely! You are definitely not dumb like that guy you are debating with.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Frankenstein90(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
My Turn coming Soon. .. "AMEN"
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
repogirl:
Congratulations Fake Super Idiot! You have won the first prize for the biggest Idiot of all time!
http://www.zillow.com/calabasas-ca/rent-houses/

Zillow ??
Really ??
You just showed a high level of ignorance once again
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by swiperthefox: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
pretydiva:
That is an apartment complex. May be he bought a flat in an apartment complex. An apartment complex usually have swimming pool, gym and all.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by KingTom(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:

On what do you base this clueless opinion?
When ever you travel out of Nigeria you'd know what I'm saying
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by ThatNaijaNigger: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
pretydiva:
The nigger smokes crack!! Weed cant make you loose weight like this
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by KingTom(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nicepoker:
house no be wine o
grin for Obodo oyinbo na the old houses dem dey value passpass even cars in fact everything except people are valued more when Their old grin
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingTom:
When ever you travel out of Nigeria you'd know what I'm saying

DaFuq is your point?

I've lived in greater LA for almost 30 years and owned real estate there and posting from Pasadena, California.

I await your next response.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by KingTom(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrCork:

...thanks bro...that pretydiva girl is really really DUMB!! wink
grin grin
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by tevinsolt: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
drjoshua2000:
Davido's US house is bigger, finer and more expensive than this one. Instead of him to acquire assets he's acquiring liabilities and making destiny marring decisions. Congrats to him though.

brother man, when you're not sure about what you're talking about it is better to keep quiet.
Davido's house is an average middle class house, this one on the other would buy his house Many times over.
I'm more than likely sure that wiz-kid can't afford this yet, but hey you never can tell.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by SirShymexx: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Gotta respect his hustle - salute.

LA and Miami (South Beach is nice as well) are the only two decent places worth living in America. New York is a tad decent as well but the weather is just shiit.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
otiigba1:
you sound like you are her accountant, how the hell did you know all this?
I am also a blogger so I know what's up.

Linda's advertisment rates as at August 2015

Leader board (Header)

- N950, 000 monthly

Sidebar ads (Top)

- N600, 000 monthly

Sidebar ads (All site wide)

- N500, 000 monthly

Sponsored posts

- N50, 000 per post

Page branding (background takeover) =
N2,000,000 monthly

Every month, these advert spaces are always occupied.

She also has google Adsense on her blog, for her kind of page, she should earn an estimate of 2 million naira per day

ba7man:
Every advert in Linda's blog comes at a price. She's patronized by top companies and brands that can afford to pay her well.

She also made money from her blog "take over" ad campaigns during the recent presidential elections (which she was surely over paid by desperate politicians).

When a Nigerian artiste receives and endorsement, there are middle men and agents that broker these deals within the endorsing company and the artiste and his representatives......... they also get their percentage .

Not all these big cash you hear get into the hands of the artistes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Mr Ibu's Female Version Photo / Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape / Don Jazzy Storms The BBNaija House With Dr. Sid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.