Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! (8943 Views)

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Can Christian And Muslims Live Together Peacefuly With This (quran. {5:52}) / Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2016
Not insulting islam here but I have a question I want to ask.

Quran 5:101 says : O you who believe! Ask not about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble....

I have a question I would ask, why would allah ask you not to ask questions about your religion? Shows there isn't freedom of speech in your religion. And you now see that the level of confusion is strictly based on your Quran. You dare not do stupíd shít with a christian who would always ask you questions. He's not gonna tell you the truth, he will expose you the next minute if he was a christian.

I always ask questions where ever I go. So I'm asking what do muslims have to say here.

3 Likes

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Annunaki(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2016
Obviously allahh doesn't want his lies exposed through people asking questions so he had to threaten them not to ask. This verse is one of the numerous verses in the quoran that provides crystal clear evidence that islam is a fraud.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Annunaki(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Betatron, I saw you peeping in. One would have thought you will offer an explanation for your allahh.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2016
grin too scared to answer.
Hmmm we need answers o
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Mrbigman1(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2016
Bro, religion is faith and faith is believing with out doubt.

When u ask questions about a particular things den u off d realm and for faithfuls, it is called blasphemy or sin against the holy spirit.

And by faith we re saved not by testing and knowing.

So free other people religion and face ur own, Christianity is not free from same quotation and mind u who say Allah, Allah means God in someone's language, so mind how u use his name in vain.

1 Like

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Mrbigman1:
[s]Bro, religion is faith and faith is believing with out doubt.

When u ask questions about a particular things den u off d realm and for faithfuls, it is called blasphemy or sin against the holy spirit.

And by faith we re saved not by testing and knowing.

So free other people religion and face ur own, Christianity is not free from same quotation and mind u who say Allah, Allah means God in someone's language, so mind how u use his name in vain. [/s]

You talk like a child. What are you? 5 years?
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Mrbigman1(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2016
ari3l:

You talk like a child. What are you? 5 years?

U need help

2 Likes

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2016
Mrbigman1:

U need help

Shut up if you don't have a thing or two to contribute. Lousy muslim.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2016
Annunaki:
Betatron, I saw you peeping in. One would have thought you will offer an explanation for your Allahh.
..lol...you'll be fit for the post of security oh..just kidding

Back to the verse

It is known that islam is a religion unlike many others which welcomes dialogues,questions,debates and reasoning...the prophet is narrated to have said "ask me ask me before you loss me" imam Ali is narrated to have said " knowledge is the lost property of a believer pick it up where-ever you find it",, it is also a famous narration from the prophet that he said "seek knowledge from cradle to gave,,and seek knowledge even it be in china"

The koran is also known to support intellectual and scholarly endeavors in many verses..some of which include

1-“Recite: In the name of thy Lord who created man
from a clot. Recite: And thy Lord is the Most
Generous Who taught by the pen, taught man that
which he KNEW not.” (Quran, 96:1-5)

2-“And they shall say had we but listened or used
REASON, we would not be among the inmates of the
burning fire.” (Quran, 67:10)

3--“Are those who have knowledge and those who have no knowledge alike? Only the men of understanding are mindful. ” (Quran, 39:9)

So what is koran5vs101 speaking about

Koran5vs101 speaks about irrelevant and unneeded questions, questions which would only cause arm and do no good..example of such question is asking where once dead wife,mother et al is in(paradise or hell) such questions could cause arm if it is revealed to the person for instance that these people are in hell...other such questions is what the koran speaks of in the above verse...not the general search for knowledge

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Mrbigman1(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2016
ari3l:

Shut up if you don't have a thing or two to contribute. Lousy muslim.

Until u seek help, u'd forever remain thesame.

And for woman u re, I pity you who tells a man to shut up in public.

Peace be with u

1 Like

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Annunaki(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:

Back to the verse

It is known that islam is a religion unlike many others which welcomes dialogues,questions,debates and reasoning...the prophet is narrated to have said "ask me ask me before you loss me" imam Ali is narrated to have said " knowledge is the lost property of a believer pick it up where-ever you find it",, it is also a famous narration from the prophet that he said "seek knowledge from cradle to gave,,and seek knowledge even it be in china"

The koran is also known to support intellectual and scholarly endeavors in many verses..some of which include

3--“Are those who have knowledge and those who have no knowledge alike? Only the men of understanding are mindful. ” (Quran, 39:9)

Koran5vs101 speaks about irrelevant and unneeded questions, questions which would only cause arm and do no good..example of such question is asking where once dead wife,mother et al is in(paradise or hell) such questions could cause arm if it is revealed to the person for instance that these people are in hell...other such questions is what the koran speaks of in the above verse...not the general search for knowledge

All you have succeeded in doing is showing that islam encourages you to seek knowledge. You have not been able to address the issue of questioning the islamic faith which that verse seeks to stop. The al taquiya explanation you gave has no basis in the quoran.

2 Likes

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2016
Annunaki:

All you have succeeded in doing is showing that islam encourages you to seek knowledge. You have not been able to address the issue of questioning the islamic faith which that verse seeks to stop. The al taquiya explanation you gave has no basis in the quoran.
read to the end bro, read
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Annunaki(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:
read to the end bro, read

I did read it to the end, all you did was add your ill informed opinion to it as the reason you gave is not stated in the quoran but merely contoured up by you.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:

Back to the verse

I don't believe you BETATRON.
So if I know something is wrong about my religion, I should blindly stay there? Even in the church, we are warned about hell. Our preacher talks to us to receive God and be just in his ways, don't you think that it was because of the way catholics were, that there wasn't a form of one voice that gave birth to Anglican today? And Anglican hasn't split further because there seems to be one voice and the theories are put clearly before everyone. So is christianity in present day. If we are not okay with your doctrines and preaching, we have the right to ask, and we demand answers. That's why most of our christian ruled nations are like would I say forward and most islamic nations backward. They follow the laws of what thier rulers tell them or whatever thier imams say be it good or bad.

This is what I'm thinking, and I know so many people on here would think the same.
Let's hear you now.

1 Like

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Until u seek help, u'd forever remain thesame.

And for woman u re, I pity you who tells a man to shut up in public.

Peace be with u

grin You day fine sorry. Eyah, I no be your babe you hear. Thank you, you as a man that doesnt know how to behave nko *hiss* shior.

BETATRON way day talk he stupìd ba? I opened a thread, we want answers come in and say what is meaningful you day feel like alfa, like as if I care. Mxm. Maybe you don't understand freedom of speech, I do.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
ari3l:

I don't believe you BETATRON.
So if I know something is wrong about my religion, I should blindly stay there? Even in the church, we are warned about hell. Our preacher talks to us to receive God and be just in his ways, don't you think that it was because of the way catholics were, that there wasn't a form of one voice that gave birth to Anglican today? And Anglican hasn't split further because there seems to be one voice and the theories are put clearly before everyone. So is christianity in present day. If we are not okay with your doctrines and preaching, we have the right to ask, and we demand answers. That's why most of our christian ruled nations are like would I say forward and most islamic nations backward. They follow the laws of what thier rulers tell them or whatever thier imams say be it good or bad.

This is what I'm thinking, and I know so many people on here would think the same.
Let's hear you now.
if I understand you clearly here is the reply to your question

...The verse above address the BELIEVER..one who is convinced about the doctrines of the religion understands it and accepts it as the right path...such a person would have ask all logical questions which ultimately leads to his acceptance of the religion...although it is still obligatory that such a person keep seeking for knowledge

So the verse is only against irrelevant questions,, not scholarly questions....please kindly read the previous post carefully and be a bit laconic when quoting me please kinda busy
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Annunaki(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:

...The verse above address the BELIEVER..one who is convinced about the doctrines of the religion understands it and accepts it as the right path...such a person would have ask all logical questions which ultimately leads to his acceptance of the religion...although it is still obligatory that such a person keep seeking for knowledge

So the verse is only against irrelevant questions,, not scholarly questions....please kindly read the previous post carefully and be a bit laconic when quoting me please kinda busy

Ok will you consider questions about mohammed's credibility as a prophet as a relevant question?
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:

You can reply at your free time, don't run away.
Why not scholary questions too? You have to know everything about a religion before you dive into it, no question is irrelevant, not so?
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
ari3l:

You can reply at your free time, don't run away.
Why not scholary questions too? You have to know everything about a religion before you dive into it, no question is irrelevant, not so?
not necessarily you don't have to know every about a religion,, learning doesn't stop, religion is a vast ocean and its water is inexhaustible,,,they are irrelevant questions like asking God to reveal Himself to you in person b4 believing in Him
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Annunaki(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:
not necessarily you don't have to know every about a religion,, learning doesn't stop, religion is a vast ocean and its water is inexhaustible,,,they are irrelevant questions like asking God to reveal Himself to you in person b4 believing in Him

But why should we believe mohammed is a prophet of God since he had no evidence but his personal claims?
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
Annunaki:

But why should we believe mohammed is a prophet of God since he had no evidence but his personal claims?
what make a prophet?
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Annunaki(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:
what make a prophet?

Answer my question first. But let me idulge you a bit, biblical prophets always had signs and wonders accompanying them and unlike mohammed were men of impeccable morals.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Annunaki:

Answer my question first. But let me idulge you a bit, biblical prophets always had signs and wonders accompanying them and unlike mohammed were men of impeccable morals.
speaking of miracles and prophecies...taking the best of the holy koran

Below are a list of its miracles

1-the mummification of pharaoh-- Today we will
preserve your body so you can be a Sign for
people who come after you. Surely many people
are heedless of Our Signs." (Qur'an, 10:91-92)---the mummified pharaoh was discovered year after this revelation

2-21st century science "expanding of the universe"--- And the heaven, We built it with
craftsmanship and We are still expanding.--koran51 vs 47----koran told us this about 1500 years again

3- 1500year old challenge to mankind--And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto ; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true.-quran2vs23

If you don't call these miracles I'm sure you didn't cause you need a better description for it....be in a jiffy to complete it
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Annunaki(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:

are heedless of Our Signs." (Qur'an, 10:91-92)---the mummified pharaoh was discovered year after this revelation

2-21st century science "expanding of the universe"--- And the heaven, We built it with
craftsmanship and We are still expanding.--koran51 vs 47----koran told us this about 1500 years again

3- 1500year old challenge to mankind--And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto ; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true.-quran2vs23

If you don't call these miracles I'm sure you didn't cause you need a better description for it....be in a jiffy to complete it

1. Pharaohs have been mummified for thousands of years before islam and it was the egytians mummifying the pharaohs themselves not allah according to the lying quoran.

2. That's a very vague claim you are twisting to mean expanding universe.

3. It's been proven countless times even on this forum that the quoran is not only poorly written, it's incoherent, inconsistent, full of errors, contradictions and outright lies. It actually betrays the fact that the author was a stark illiterate.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:

Egyptian mummies!
The embalming of pharos and noblemen of ancient Egypt? Who told you it has something to do with islam? And who also told you that science was / is born of islam? Name one inventor of science in islam let's hear you!

Islam is 1400 years old, not 1500 years old. Don't confuse yourself.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Annunaki:

1. Pharaohs have been mummified for thousands of years before islam and it was the egytians mummifying the pharaohs themselves not allah according to the lying quoran.

2. That's a very vague claim you are twisting to mean expanding universe.

3. It's been proven countless times even on this forum that the quoran is not only poorly written, it's incoherent, inconsistent, full of errors, contradictions and outright lies. It actually betrays the fact that the author was a stark illiterate.
. 1 the mummified pharaoh body was discovered around 1898

2-you haven't explained what makes it vague

3-lol...where,,when and how was it proven? How can an unlettered person author a book? How senseless do you sound?
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
ari3l:

Egyptian mummies!
The embalming of pharos and noblemen of ancient Egypt? Who told you it has something to do with islam? And who also told you that science was / is born of islam? Name one inventor of science in islam let's hear you!

Islam is 1400 years old, not 1500 years old. Don't confuse yourself.
like I said the mummified egyptian pharaoh's body who drowned in the red sea was discovered around 1898 and I stand to b corrected

Never said science is born of islam....only tryna let you know that a lot of truths existed in the koran which were only discovered in the 21st century with the aid of sophisticated instrument

Talking about islamic inventors and scientists

1-ibn sina(avicenna)-father of modern medicine
2-abu al-qasim al-zahrawi-father of modern surgery
3-ibn al-haytham-- optics
4-abu wafa buzjani--trigonometry
5-jabir ibn hayyan-father of chemistry

The list goes on and on

2 Likes

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Annunaki(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:
. 1 the mummified pharaoh body was discovered around 1898

2-you haven't explained what makes it vague

3-lol...where,,when and how was it proven? How can an unlettered person author a book? How senseless do you sound?

It's been known throughout history for over 6,000 years that Egyptians mummify their pharaohs. Don't tell me you are this ignorant. An expanding universe claimed by science does not translate to mean the universe is still being built, all it means is that planetary bodies are moving further apart. Concerning an illiterate authoring a book, the quoran is simply a collection of sayings mohammed claimed allaah 'revealed' to him over a period of 23 years. It was actually abubaker that compiled what was left of the useless writings after a goat had eaten part of it.

1 Like

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:
like I said the mummified egyptian pharaoh's body who drowned in the red sea was discovered around 1898 and I stand to b corrected

Never said science is born of islam....only tryna let you know that a lot of truths existed in the koran which were only discovered in the 21st century with the aid of sophisticated instrument

Talking about islamic inventors and scientists

1-ibn sina(avicenna)-father of modern medicine
2-abu al-qasim al-zahrawi-father of modern surgery
3-ibn al-haytham-- optics
4-abu wafa buzjani--trigonometry
5-jabir ibn hayyan-father of chemistry

The list goes on and on

Ha betatron,which one you day. The pharos body was found and thier culture and custom demands that they must embalm his body before he's buried don't you think so? Abi islamic right sef follow for that one?

Father of Chemistry
http://chemistry.about.com/od/historyofchemistry/a/Who-Is-The-Father-Of-Chemistry.htm

Trigonometry
http://www.ask.com/math/invented-trigonometry-cf89037dabeea21a

I don't need to read the rest. Your claims are not real. Make your research before you come here. Don't make this atheists laugh at you trying to give islam credibility.

2 Likes

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
ari3l:

Ha betatron,which one you day. The pharos body was found and thier culture and custom demands that they must embalm his body before he's buried don't you think so? Abi islamic right sef follow for that one?

Father of Chemistry
http://chemistry.about.com/od/historyofchemistry/a/Who-Is-The-Father-Of-Chemistry.htm

Trigonometry
http://www.ask.com/math/invented-trigonometry-cf89037dabeea21a

I don't need to read the rest. Your claims are not real. Make your research before you come here. Don't make this atheists laugh at you trying to give islam credibility.
a better way is to type the names of these men on google an see a faster response an easier way to make me a liar ...chuckles.....another important point I forgot to add is these men were polymaths
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Annunaki(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
BETATRON:
a better way is to type the names of these men on google an see a faster response an easier way to make me a liar ...chuckles.....another important point I forgot to add is these men were polymaths

Using this technique will probably lead us to a number of islamic propaganda websites. It's a known fact that saudi arabia spends a lot of their cheap oil money on islamic propaganda and they make dubious claims about islam's 'contribution' to science.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
Annunaki:

. Don't tell me you are this ignorant. An expanding universe claimed by science does not translate to mean the universe is still being built, all it means is that planetary bodies are moving further apart.
and here you are the enlightened fellow who doesn't know that expand is synonymous to build

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 / 40 Striking&Interesting Similarities Between:Archbishop Idahosa & Bishop Oyedepo / Cannibalism In The Bible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.