Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! (8974 Views)

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Can Christian And Muslims Live Together Peacefuly With This (quran. {5:52}) / Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 7:07am On Mar 15, 2016
@wordworld, don't type a long note next time, straight to the point.

Now I want you to define what you see as an irrelevant question that your Allah feels you shouldn't ask. Cos I don't see why a god would want to put that in the quran. There are also very derogatory statements in the quran of which I would also emphasise about.

One of the questions did your Allah see you and mixing with the Jews, and Christians as an irrelevant question? We need answers, what's your view on friendship with an atheist? Admits persecution from atheist, can you make them your friends, this I believe are not irrelevant questions and part of why I quoted the subject. Now let's hear you.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Qpetz:
This verse prohibits the Muslims from asking about things they have no benefit in asking about, because if such matters appear to them it may be harmful to them and it will be difficult for them to hear it, like the person who asked the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ): ‘‘Where is my father (in the Hereafter)? The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) replied: ‘‘In Hellfire.’’, or the person who asked about Hajj: ‘‘Is it every year, o Prophet of Allaah?’’, whereupon the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) replied: ‘‘No, and if I replied by ‘yes’, it would become an obligation on you to perform it every year and you will not be able to do so .’’
These examples are reported about the reasons for which the verse was revealed, and similar to this are the questions asked just in order to mock the person or to ask rigid questions without any benefit.
To conclude, this verse was revealed because of asking about things that have no benefit, or because of asking too much, or asking in order to mock, or test someone or to argue with him only for the sake of argument.
As regards asking the scholars about the matters of religion or asking people of experience about beneficial things in this worldly life, then this is not included in the probation of asking.

Don't you think in every religion on earth you should know the good and the bad side? Have you sat down to ask yourself questions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 7:13am On Mar 15, 2016
I want to know this because I feel the imams don't tell you everything. If christianity has a hidden agenda, I do not think the population of Christianity would have gotten to what it is today. That's how I see it. I want us to understand why allah would ask his children not to worry and if they still do, he would explain in plain text.... I don't see any form of encryption there else he has something to hide...does anyone concur with me here, pls feel free to say your own views.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by malvisguy212: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2016
BETATRON:
..lol...you'll be fit for the post of security oh..just kidding

Back to the verse

It is known that islam is a religion unlike many others which welcomes dialogues,questions,debates and reasoning...the prophet is narrated to have said "ask me ask me before you loss me" imam Ali is narrated to have said " knowledge is the lost property of a believer pick it up where-ever you find it",, it is also a famous narration from the prophet that he said "seek knowledge from cradle to gave,,and seek knowledge even it be in china"

The koran is also known to support intellectual and scholarly endeavors in many verses..some of which include

1-“Recite: In the name of thy Lord who created man
from a clot. Recite: And thy Lord is the Most
Generous Who taught by the pen, taught man that
which he KNEW not.” (Quran, 96:1-5)

2-“And they shall say had we but listened or used
REASON, we would not be among the inmates of the
burning fire.” (Quran, 67:10)

3--“Are those who have knowledge and those who have no knowledge alike? Only the men of understanding are mindful. ” (Quran, 39:9)

So what is koran5vs101 speaking about

Koran5vs101 speaks about irrelevant and unneeded questions, questions which would only cause arm and do no good..example of such question is asking where once dead wife,mother et al is in(paradise or hell) such questions could cause arm if it is revealed to the person for instance that these people are in hell...other such questions is what the koran speaks of in the above verse...not the general search for knowledge
@ ari3l. The next verse even state the reason why Allah did not want muslims to ask question:

Verse 102
" A people asked such [questions] before you;
then they became thereby disbelievers."

And the hadith record, muhammad was annoy for question being thrown at him:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3, Number
92:
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was asked
about things which he did not like, but when
the questioners insisted, the Prophet got
angry.

Why did Allah and Muhammad discourage
people from asking questions? What is Islam
trying to hide? Is blind faith the way to Islam?
Why did Muhammad become angry at those
who asked him questions? Why were people warned by Allah not to ask questions?
How is that in Islam, questioning can lead to
losing one’s faith? Does not this prove that even the right answers can lead to losing one’s faith in Islam?

Only an information control cult would
discourage anyone from asking questions. Is it
rational to accept any one religion as the true
religion without investigating or questioning it?
Surely not! Therefore, we will now question
Muslims about the teachings of Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
@ ari3l. The next verse even state the reason why Allah did not want muslims to ask question:

Verse 102

92:
angry.

losing one’s faith? Does not this prove that even the right answers can lead to losing one’s faith in Islam?

Now why was he angry? If really he didn't have a thing or two, why would he be angry? He shouldn't be angry that his congregation asked somethings to clarify themselves. It even shows muhammad needs to be asked questions if he was alive.

Now I put it that this is the reason why many muslims depart islam because they have not found an answer to this portion of the quran..or am I lying?
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by malvisguy212: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2016
WORDWORLD:
@ ari3l

It is good that I tell you first and foremost where I SINCERELY stand.

I stand for a one standard judgement which is 'TRUTH'. I don't know how to MANIPULATE peoples mind nor encourage such art of deceiving people into believing a CONJECTURE.

It doesn't make me feel good nor does it make our world any better.

"Just because something isn't a LIE does not mean that it isn't DECEPTIVE. A liar knows that he (she) is a LIAR, but one who speaks mere portions of TRUTH in order to DECEIVE is a CRAFTMAN OF DESTRUCTION" Criss Jami

@ari3l did you not quote just a portion of the verse and then ignore the whole TRUTH. Was it delibrate?

I am not on this social network to defend Muslims, Christains .........feminist e.t.c

I choose to be an Explorer of thoughts and not a Wanderer in confusion. Weren't we all born into this world without having known anything but being infused with certain NARRATIVES and BELIEFS while helpless a little child with no choice?

Hence, is it WISE to hold firm to beliefs which one by himself or herself did not discover through CONVICTION by our personal exploration of alternatives.

i mean holding firmly to what we found our parents practicing. Basing once FAITH on ties of relationship because my parents are Atheist, Budist, Muslims, Christains rather than on DISCOVERY, CONFIRMATION AND CONVICTION and EVIDENCES is having no faith at all but SENTIMENTS.

Hence, i am a SINCERE TRUTH SEEKER and i am not into RIVALRY of ideaology nor the sport called ARGUMENT. All i care about is the 'TRUTH'. And I am here for ENLIGHTENMENT and a RESPECTFUL DISCUSSION. I assume you are a Christain. I will enjoy a morally upright discussion so that we can arrive at a reasonably conclusion to answering your question.

So, @ ari3l,

Is it UNDERSTANDING you seek for and that is why you have asked this your question?

Well, from your writting it seems that all that you want to show is that there isn't freedom of speech in Islam.

Secondly, to tell that the level of confussion of Muslims is STRICTLY based on the Quran.

WELL THESE TWO CHARGES ARE FALSE.

I have a Quran with detailed commentary and have been studying it METICULOUSLY. Case by case. Seeking for what is 'PLAIN' and not 'AMBIGUITY. Even the biography of Prophet Muhammad too and so many other literatures that criticize Islam and i have also been consulting Islamic scholars. ALL WITH A PLAIN MIND THAT IS NOT SUBJECTIVE BUT OBJECTIVE.

So, when i saw the verse which you quoted and inorder to increase in knowledge. I quickly went to the Quran to check.

I WAS SO ASTONISHED TO FIND OUT THAT YOU DIDNT QUOTE THE WHOLE OF THE VERSE TO THE END WHICH BY ITSELF ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION.

I am no more than someone who defends the 'TRUTH'. No matter the source. As long as its the TRUTH i will always STATE IT.

So, the TRUTH is that you have quoted that verse half way,

"MERE PORTION OF TRUTH IN ORDER TO DECEIVE IS A CRAFTMANSHIP OF DESTRUCTION" reminding you of an earlier quote.

So am speaking on behalf of TRUTH and not the Muslims.

Hence, you quoted .

"O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which if made plain to you, may cause you trouble........"

AS IF IT IS AN EXCLUSIVITY, COMMANDING BELIEVERS IN ISLAM NOT TO ASK QUESTIONS.

But the same verse continues as thus, which you didn't quote:

"BUT IF YE ASK ABOUT THINGS WHEN THE QURAN IS BEING REVEALED, THEY WILL BE MADE PLAIN TO YOU, ALLAH WILL FORGIVE THOSE: FOR ALLAH IS OFT- FORGIVING, MOST FORBEARING" Quran 5:104.

THE VERSE HAS ANSWERED ITSELF.

It did not say EXCLUSIVELY not to ask questions but related answering this questions as the Quran is gradually being revealed.

The Quran was revealed in stages and mostly for anwering quetions.

IF TRUELY YOU ARE SINCERE AND BEING JUST AND INTERESTED IN PEACE YOU CAN'T SAY OTHERWISE.

the continuation of the verse states "BUT IF"

"I always ask questions where ever I go. So, I'm asking what do muslims have to say here" quoting you.

The Quran responds as thus:

"AND NO QUESTION DO THEY BRING TO THEE BUT WE REVEAL TO THEE THE TRUTH AND THE BEST EXPLANATION (thereof) Quran 25 : 33

Await Qurans best Explanation from what i have SINCERELY LEARNT if it is understanding that you seek and not ideological rivalry which is totally IMMATURE AND UNHEALTHY for the development of humanity.

For now, I have only drawn your attention to what you have done which my Atheist mentor Eric Hoffer taught me. In his words, he said about what you just did.

"Right now it seems that they who have a truth to reveal also have a lie to hide".

I WILL BE EXPLAINING DETAILFULLY VERY VERY SOON. I WANT TO FURTHER PERCEIVE FIRSTLY YOUR MIND FRAME WITH WHAT EVER YOUR RESPONSE MIGHT BE.

There is no point wasting time with people who are not ready to live and let others live.

Thank you.

See bro, the quran was not reveal in context,it was verse by verse revelation, quoting the whole verse or single verse is irrelevant. Just for argument sake, let us quote verse 101 and 102:

Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe! Ask
not questions about things which if
made plain to you, may cause you
trouble …Some people before you did ask
such questions, and on that account lost
their faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Does not this imply that the RIGHT question can lead someone to lose his faith ? Why is asking question mean the loosing of one's faith ?

92:
angry.

2 Likes

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by malvisguy212: 7:29am On Mar 15, 2016
ari3l:

Now why was he angry? If really he didn't have a thing or two, why would he be angry? He shouldn't be angry that his congregation asked somethings to clarify themselves. It even shows muhammad needs to be asked questions if he was alive.

Now I put it that this is the reason why many muslims depart islam because they have not found an answer to this portion of the quran..or am I lying?
you are correct
malvisguy212:

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2016
malvisguy212:

Verse 102

92:
angry.

like I said the koran and the prophet on many occasions welcomes intellectual and scholarly endeavor

God asked men to ponder on the koran He also said are those with knowledge equal to does who have no knowledge..He also said [/b] call people to the way of your Lord with Wisdom(the result of knowledge and a good exaltation

How can such a religion which is makes great reference to seeking knowledge be against asking intellectual questions....the prophet is also recorded to have said ask me ask me before you loss me .....what kind of questions could be koran be against,,it could only be against questions that are irrelevant as you know people are fund of asking irrelevant question....for instance some1 could ask the prophet to bring God to him or such

1 Like

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Annunaki(m): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2016
BETATRON:
like I said the koran and the prophet on many occasions welcomes intellectual and scholarly endeavor

God asked men to ponder on the koran He also said are those with knowledge equal to does who have no knowledge..He also said [/b] call people to the way of your Lord with Wisdom(the result of knowledge and a good exaltation

How can such a religion which is makes great reference to seeking knowledge be against asking intellectual questions....the prophet is also recorded to have said ask me ask me before you loss me .....what kind of questions could be koran be against,,it could only be against questions that are irrelevant as you know people are fund of asking irrelevant question....for instance some1 could ask the prophet to bring God to him or such

Al taquiya nonsense. You are just grasping at straws, you have no point.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2016
Annunaki:

Al taquiya nonsense. You are just grasping at straws, you have no point.
you've made no meaningful contribution with what you've just posted bro..contribute meaningfully
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
See bro, the quran was not reveal in context,it was verse by verse revelation, quoting the whole verse or single verse is irrelevant. Just for argument sake, let us quote verse 101 and 102:

Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe! Ask
not questions about things which if
made plain to you, may cause you
trouble …Some people before you did ask
such questions, and on that account lost
their faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Does not this imply that the RIGHT question can lead someone to lose his faith ? Why is asking question mean the loosing of one's faith ?

92:
angry.

Did that single verse 5: 101 end with trouble followed by dash dash dash

Becoming angry by men of God when being asked irrelevant questions is found in the Bible many times. An expression by so many prophets. Even Jesus is not left out. He expresses his anger and even curses the Pharasies when the come with their provocative questions.

Jesus is many times called Son of man. Perhaps he was also being emotional like human beings.

Even God becomes angry despite being GOD that He is.

So Prophet Muhammad becoming angry being human that he is and with the Hadith not stating what it was the question being exactly asked him that made him emotional leave us and you in VAGUE.

The Quran is revealed in stages which infact was an enquiry by those who had no faith in Islam.

As thus:

"Those who reject faith (in islam) say: 'why is not the Quran revealed to him all at once?' Thus (is it reveealed), that We may strengthen thy heart thereby, and We have reheared it to thee in slow, well arranged stages, gradually" Quran 25 verse 32

Why in stages? One of the reason is because the Quran takes a form of a rebuttal to questiions hauled at the Prophet which in return he is commanded to say the answers as being revealed to him be Him, Allah who claims throughout in the Quran the Authorship, the speaker.

Also another reason is because the Quran does not demand belief but invites belief.

It is always questioning man. HAVE YOU MAN THOUGHT OF SUCH AND SUCH? HAVE YOU CONSIDERED SO AND SO? IT IS ALWAYS AN INVITATION FOR YOU TO LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE AND EXAMIN. AND NOT TO JUST BELIEVE DOGMATICALLY.

"And no question do they bring to thee but We reveal to thee the Truth and the best explanation" Quran 25: 33

As to you @ ari3l i will attend to you soon. I have to meet up with today's challenges to seeking for bread and butter for my flesh. Do worry i will be EXPLICIT with my answers if understanding is what you seek.

IF ANYBOODY A NON-MUSLIM SEEKING TO UNDERSTANDING ISLAM NOT INFACT TO BECOMING A MUSLIM BUT UNDERSTANDING BREEDS PEACE WILL NOTICE THAT MALGIVING'S STILL DID NOT QUOTE IN FULL THE VERSE QURAN 5: 101 IN FULL.

BUT WITH DASH DASH DASH........ITS TRUELY MISLEDING WHAT PEOPLE DO JUST INOREDER TO DEMONIZE OTHER PEOPLE'S FAITH.

I ALWAYS WONDER WHY? I BELIEVE ITS A DISEASE OF THE HEART THAT NEEDS CURE BY EMBRACING SINCERITY.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Becoming angry by men of God when being asked irrelevant questions is found in the Bible many times. An expression by so many prophets. Even Jesus is not left out. He expresses his anger and even curses the Pharasies when the come with their provocative questions.

Jesus is many times called Son of man. Perhaps he was also being emotional like human beings.

So Prophet Muhammad becoming angry being human that he is and with the Hadith not stating what it was the question being exactly asked him that made him emotional leave us and you in VAGUE.

The Quran is revealed in stages which infact was an enquiry by those who had no faith in Islam.

As thus:

"Those who reject faith (in islam) say: 'why is not the Quran revealed to him all at once?' Thus (is it reveealed), that We may strengthen thy heart thereby, and We have reheared it to thee in slow, well arranged stages, gradually" Quran 25 verse 32

Why in stages? One of the reason is because the Quran takes a form of a rebuttal to questiions hauled at the Prophet which in return he is commanded to say the answers as being revealed to him be Him, Allah who claims throughout in the Quran the Authorship, the speaker.

Also another reason is because the Quran does not demand belief but invites belief.

It is always questioning man. HAVE YOU MAN THOUGHT OF SUCH AND SUCH? HAVE YOU CONSIDERED SO AND SO? IT IS ALWAYS AN INVITATION FOR YOU TO LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE AND EXAMIN. AND NOT TO JUST BELIEVE DOGMATICALLY.

"And no question do they bring to thee but We reveal to thee the Truth and the best explanation" Quran 25: 33

As to you @ ari3l i will attend to you soon. I have to meet up with today's challenges to seeking for bread and butter for my flesh. Do worry i will be EXPLICIT with my answers if understanding is what you seek.

succinct
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2016
BETATRON:
you've made no meaningful contribution with what you've just posted bro..contribute meaningfully

Why then was he angry when they asked him questions according to v 102 of your Quran? As a prophet of your holy one, he deem it fit to answer calls from your Allah, but cannot answer questions that his followers ask. I think it's wrong.

In Sunday school in church, I am known here in my church in Shenzen China to always ask questions to my preacher. Even when I come back to my Anglican church in Nigeria, I would ask my preacher questions and it's his responsibility to give me answers I want, God won't come down from heaven to answer me when he has his "prophet" or don't you concur to this?
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Annunaki(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2016
BETATRON:

What nonsense are you saying? Malvisguy has shown from the quoran backed with explanation from the hadith that mohammed and allaah don't like people asking them uncomfortable questions because those questions can lead to them leaving islam. Is that not self explanatory enough Or what more do you want me to say. Instead of you acknowledging the truth as it's written in your quoran and hadith, you are here trying to put a dishonest spin to it. Allah does not want people to question islam because he knows if they do, a lot of errors and lies about islam will be exposed and people will renounce islam. Any other thing you add to this is your own silly opinion and not that of allaah who has something to hide.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by druxy(m): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2016
with the way u guys talk...i can conclude that christians are worst than the crazy terrorists...
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 8:20am On Mar 15, 2016
WORDWORLD:

As thus:

IF ANYBOODY A NON-MUSLIM SEEKING TO UNDERSTANDING ISLAM NOT INFACT TO BECOMING A MUSLIM BUT UNDERSTANDING BREEDS PEACE WILL NOTICE THAT MALGIVING'S STILL DID NOT QUOTE IN FULL THE VERSE QURAN 5: 101 IN FULL.

BUT WITH DASH DASH DASH........ITS TRUELY MISLEDING WHAT PEOPLE DO JUST INOREDER TO DEMONIZE OTHER PEOPLE'S FAITH.

I ALWAYS WONDER WHY? I BELIEVE ITS A DISEASE OF THE HEART THAT NEEDS CURE BY EMBRACING SINCERITY.

Where did jesus curse the pharisees? Show me in bible verses.

1 Like

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2016
ari3l:

Why then was he angry when they asked him questions according to v 102 of your Quran? As a prophet of your holy one, he deem it fit to answer calls from your Allah, but cannot answer questions that his followers ask. I think it's wrong.

In Sunday school in church, I am known here in my church in Shenzen China to always ask questions to my preacher. Even when I come back to my Anglican church in Nigeria, I would ask my preacher questions and it's his responsibility to give me answers I want, God won't come down from heaven to answer me when he has his "prophet" or don't you concur to this?
you haven't asked him an irrelevant provoking question...there is a curious stage in every ones life, I also asked a lot of question as I was growing(still growing anyways) but on few occasions I asked irrelevant questions and happen to get irrelevant answers so to speak..I didn't because of the irrelevant questions I asked which yielded no answers turn my back on the teacher cause he as answered a lot of relevant question and opened the eyes of my heart.....so irrelevant questions especially when they come from those who they are not expected to come from could provoke anybody
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2016
druxy:
[s]with the way u guys talk...i can conclude that christians are worst than the crazy terrorists...[/s]

Your ignorance is powerful. You don't seem to know anything in this life you came to. I seriously wonder how u managed to pass thru the university (if at all you went to one) what you scribbled here, does it in anyway match what I'm asking, two parallel lines is what you scribbled here.

Try and understand things before you write.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by Annunaki(m): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2016
druxy:
with the way u guys talk...i can conclude that christians are worst than the crazy terrorists...

And muslims are saints abi? Ode buruku!
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2016
BETATRON:
you haven't asked him an irrelevant provoking question...there is a curious stage in every ones life, I also asked a lot of question as I was growing(still growing anyways) but on few occasions I asked irrelevant questions and happen to get irrelevant answers so to speak..I didn't because of the irrelevant questions I asked which yielded no answers turn my back on the teacher cause he as answered a lot of relevant question and opened the eyes of my heart.....so irrelevant questions especially when they come from those who they are not expected to come from could provoke anybody

Very well, like what question do you term irrelevant? Explain further.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2016
ari3l:

Your ignorance is powerful. You don't seem to know anything in this life you came to. I seriously wonder how u managed to pass thru the university (if at all you went to one) what you scribbled here, does it in anyway match what I'm asking, two parallel lines is what you scribbled here.

Try and understand things before you write.
lol.....very sharp words from a lady
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by malvisguy212: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2016
WORDWORLD:

As thus:

It was jesus challenging the belief of the pharasees and not the other way round, the bible made it crystal clear, whenever the pharasees came to ask jesus question, it always was a plot to kill him or to find fault against him. And jesus NEVER ignore their question, He give them answer. But muhammed got angry for question being ask toward him, and also, why did the quran discourage muslims to ask question ?how is asking question means one could loose his faith ?
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2016
BETATRON:
lol.....very sharp words from a lady

He doesn't understand, he wants to write and feel exhaulted. Before anyone writes he should have a clear understanding then come and write here. Don't complicate issues for yourself and people.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2016
ari3l:

Very well, like what question do you term irrelevant? Explain further.
....like asking if God could change the whole universe to the size of a needle,,can god turn to a goat,,bring god to me lemme see how he looks.....really a lot of irrelevant questions exist

1 Like

Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by BETATRON(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2016
ari3l:

He doesn't understand, he wants to write and feel exhaulted. Before anyone writes he should have a clear understanding then come and write here. Don't complicate issues for yourself and people.
well you don't have to tear him into pieces
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
It was jesus challenging the belief of the pharasees and not the other way round, the bible made it crystal clear, whenever the pharasees came to ask jesus question, it always was a plot to kill him or to find fault against him. And jesus NEVER ignore their question, He give them answer. But muhammed got angry for question being ask toward him, and also, why did the quran discourage muslims to ask question ?how is asking question means one could loose his faith ?

And when they loose their faith... no wonder he says allah will forgive.
I'm believing allah is either Muhammad or Moses. That's how I see it.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2016
BETATRON:
well you don't have to tear him into pieces

Infact I didn't. I told him how things are. The man thinks like a child, what would he advise his woman and his kids in the house? Huh Temme?
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2016
BETATRON:
....like asking if God could change the whole universe to the size of a needle,,can god turn to a goat,,bring god to me lemme see how he looks.....really a lot of irrelevant questions exist

Anyone who asks this kind of questions need to visit the hospital immediately! That's how I see it by the ways.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by malvisguy212: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2016
BETATRON:

The quran say some people ask question and loose their faith, who are this people ? What question did they ask ? Who did they ask question ? Allah or muhammed ? And why the right answer are not given to them ?
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by ari3l(f): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
The quran say some people ask question and loose their faith, who are this people ? What question did they ask ? Who did they ask question ? Allah or muhammed ? And why the right answer are not given to them ?

Even he cannot answer them.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by malvisguy212: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2016
ari3l:

And when they loose their faith... no wonder he says allah will forgive.
I'm believing allah is either Muhammad or Moses. That's how I see it.
moses was a jews, a true prophet. Moses has NOTHING to do with allah or muhammed. Muhammed and Allah are one person.
Re: Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! by malvisguy212: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2016
ari3l:

Even he cannot answer them.
true talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Secret Of Christianity--- Part One- Just Like Sports Betting. / Why Does God Refer To Himself In The Plural In Genesis 1:26 And 3:22? / Ask Jesus To Appear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.