Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex (31791 Views)

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / ”my Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Correctgist(f): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
A 28-year-old man was yesterday arraigned before an Ogudu Magistrates’ Court for allegedly refusing to pay a commercial sex worker after she rendered her services.

Sunday Omale, an Uber driver who lives at Alhaja Elesin Street, Ogudu, is facing an assault charge occasioning bodily harm after having three rounds of sex with one Precious Mustapha, 28. The accused was alleged to have refused to pay the N6, 000 she charged him after they met at the Afrika Shrine, Ikeja.

Prosecuting Sergeant Lucky Ihiehie said the accused committed the offence on July 29 at Ogudu. Iheihei said Omale allegedly assaulted the complainant after sleeping with her.

The prosecution said an argument ensued when Omale claimed he did not have cash on him to pay her. He suggested using his ATM card to withdraw for her and they got in his car, but Omale drove with the sex worker round Ikeja and Ogudu axis without stopping at any bank to use his ATM card.

The prosecution said Omale also deceived the complainant by driving her to his friend’s house under the pretext of collecting money from him to pay her. But the friend drove them out of his house.

“When it became clear to the accused that there was no place where he could get money, he used an object to hit Precious Mustapha on the head and started beating her,’’ Ihiehie said, according to reports.

Magistrate E. Kubeinje admitted the accused to bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties who must have evidence of tax payment for two years. The magistrate adjourned the case until September 25.

https://zenithnaija.com/man-charged-to-court-for-refusing-to-pay-a-prostitute-after-3-rounds-of-intercourse/

1 Like

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by porchbaby(f): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
stay one place una no go gree, by d time u spend a night at prison, u go knw d diff btw beans and beaaaannnnnssssss

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by pweshboi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
... "the sum of N50,000 with two sureties who must have evidence of tax payment for two years"...

Haba Judge... Untop 6k debt
If nah politicians now wey thief 50billion, they would be fined 5million ooo.

Meanwhile the man in question f. Up sha BIG TIME

I stand with you bro in this difficult time... 3 rounds untop OPO?? Nah horse blood you drink?

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Temptee101(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
This is unfair, the two of them enjoyed the act. Thought prostitution is illegal

21 Likes

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by theoldpretender(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sunday Omale....haba!

Una wan free service!
Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Cryomancer: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
angry

I wonder why people still patronize sėx workers in this modern age where girls are everywhere for all, even rich and poor.

Anyway the man should be locked up for stealing. Because he bought something but refused to pay.

11 Likes

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by soberdrunk(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Three whole" rounds!!! Some people don't have conscience', shebi if nah just "1 round" people will have begged for him and blamed "conji" but "THREE" solid rounds without payment is 'pure evil"..... angry

Ps-My smallie 20 years old cousin has been vomiting for two days since she came back from Nysc camp, everyone is saying "food poisoning", should i tell them?............ angry angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by ebby9z(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
So Ashawo sef Sabi her rights but those of us that claim "educated" are cheated by landlords, bosses, girlfriends and politicians and we cannot drag them to court. cry

But wait o...is prostitution now legal in Ambode's Lagos? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm lets hype ashawo
Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Authoreety: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
Chei
Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Okundaye4(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
I thought prostitution was illegal in the first place.

7 Likes

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by obembet(f): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
Which kind wahala be this... grin grin cheesy

Okundaye4:

Lolz
Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by theoldpretender(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
Amount to be paid to prostitute N6000

Bail N50000.

Una see your life?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by XVIER(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
5mins pleasure landed this one in prison
Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
Makes no sense he should pay
Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by xynerise: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
How men find pleasure in patronizing and paying for random pussies is still a mystery to me.

3 Likes

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Didcot: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Fake News!!!!!
Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by YurFatHer: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
but e be like say na the woman dey rush the man in this case.
Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by hubtiva: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
k
Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by ozento: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
o! kongil na lord.
Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by maxtop(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Charge to court .... shocked

But they both enjoy the show. If it happens to me I won't pay a dime.
Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by okomile(f): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Why not zip up when u can't pay for services rendered.

Enjoy the prison and come out a better person grin

1 Like

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Philinho(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Which section of the law will prosecute a man in a case of an unlawful business?

6 Likes

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
use vasline to avoid embarrassments, dem no go here.
You no get money, you dey strong dick.

3 Likes

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Jaycoded900(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
i no blame the man nah the prostitutes no get sense....afterall everybody know that in this game it pay before services,not pay after....may be the ashawo nah learners[/color]but wait wetin concern court and police in this matter...it is personal nah....in 9ja we legalise illegal[color=#006600]lity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by BIXYBABE: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
k
Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by akeentech(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
maxtop:
Charge to court .... shocked
But they both enjoy the show. If it happens to me I won't pay a dime.
nawah for u

1 Like

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by YurFatHer: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Okundaye4:
it's legal in some places

1 Like

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
STUPID NATION
Has prostitution been legalized ...

2 Likes

Re: Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
�º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? / Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Kisses German Man, Accused Of Transmitting HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.