Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (109984 Views)

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Exactlygringringrin

Especially holding her small asscheesycheesy
Chai Mehn slim girls na fire fire oogringrin

But wait oo diz slim babe are risky to kpansh u know,sometimes it like u dey bang wood from what ve heard it say's dey are very energetic and never get tired..

Lolz see illustration oh... Your way weak me guy... kpansh wood. We dey talk slim chicks here not bones abeg... this one case dey extreme
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

I agree @ babes are confused...

We should seek love not based on what one earns jare... Mehn, find me calm babe wey go give me peace, i go worship am. I don't want complexities in my life..

When did i ever say i was rich? I don't talk with any babe in life on financial issues oh.. love me first, those ones would come later

Eh eh ok ooogringrin I agree to ur comment also..
Me too I need a babe that will give me just only peace,am not asking too much u knowgringrin

Just only peace,I nor need any other tin rather than peace only...
Chai guy I admire u ooo,ur view of what u want from a girl make me see u like my type of guy's I roll out withgringrin
Nothing is more better other than peace in a relationship or marriagegringrin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by 25thJOE(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:
and mamagee dey look for boyfriend here since and u no indicate interestcheesy.
That one is sugar mummy
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Lolz see illustration oh... Your way weak me guy... kpansh wood. We dey talk slim chicks here not bones abeg... this one case dey extreme

Guy slim chicks also get such tinz in them ooo abi u never hear,I do hear guy's complain about slim chicks,and I wonder isn't that complain gonna be for skinny chicks,so I somehow believe slimm chicks and skinny ve same feautures as to that kpanshinggringrin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
25thJOE:
That one is sugar mummy
she's also BBW cheesy
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
undecided
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Eniola Badmus go find you come house one day. This one you no dey gre that babe rest. Woman na woman, but no be that type one oh abeg. I tell Martin say as long as a woman can give me peace, i'm satisfied, i can do with even less than fantastic sex, e say wetin i dey find no dey real..how you take see am? I no dey too hung on sex for now sha...I think i'm getting older than that shyte
when men like obasanjo,mugabe, chief anenih be doing snake in the monkey shadow in sex but then u consider urself too old for sexcheesycheesy.hope u know chief anenih got married to a 20yr old girl some months backcheesy.
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:
when men like obasanjo,mugabe, chief anenih be doing snake in the monkey shadow in sex but then u consider urself too old for sexcheesycheesy.hope u know chief anenih got married to a 20yr old girl some months backcheesy.

Mr Fix it still dey do maradonna
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Guy slim chicks also get such tinz in them ooo abi u never hear,I do hear guy's complain about slim chicks,and I wonder isn't that complain gonna be for skinny chicks,so I somehow believe slimm chicks and skinny ve same feautures as to that kpanshinggringrin
\

Lol. na to fynd slim chicks wey get some flesh
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh ok ooogringrin I agree to ur comment also..
Me too I need a babe that will give me just only peace,am not asking too much u knowgringrin

Just only peace,I nor need any other tin rather than peace only...
Chai guy I admire u ooo,ur view of what u want from a girl make me see u like my type of guy's I roll out withgringrin
Nothing is more better other than peace in a relationship or marriagegringrin

Been on the street for over a decade, been there,seen it... Just peace and i'm cool...i'll overlook such a lady's flaws if i get peace

Hahaha @ hang out..i'm actually a very cool introverted/extroverted person... what part of the planet r u based? Yu dey drink beer?
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:
slim babes with ukwu dey make sense.u know na portable ukwu dem dey get if dem happen to dey blessed with backcheesy.for skinny babes those ones na bags of bonescheesy. Haha i know say u be team slim babes.e jus escape my mind to give u mention in herecheesy.talking of mentions...Randy91,IamSinz,KreativGenius,greiboy oya come and choose ur type of babecheesy.

if slim babe handle u....I tellz u,,u ll knw 4eva peace cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Randy91:

Hahaha this is another sleek dude.. Abeg send them over..Shit, i'm on 60days purity period..send them over by February abeg
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Mr Fix it still dey do maradonna
of course nacheesy.a man well into his 80s is still slamming and kpanshing young girlscheesy.wetin i believe is dat many of these old men wey dey sleep with young girls dem dey do am to look younger.take a look at young girls wey dey sleep with their granpapa age upandan.such girls tend to look more older than their yrs wen dem don tey for the trade.na dhier youth these old men dey suck drycheesy.imagine a girl of 23 yrs her breast go flat and be like those 97 yr old gran mama for village.u know dose breast wey dem dey fit throw for back with ease.
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Been on the street for over a decade, been there,seen it... Just peace and i'm cool...i'll overlook such a lady's flaws if i get peace

Exactly same with megringrin

Hahaha @ hang out..i'm actually a very cool introverted/extroverted person... what part of the planet r u based? Yu dey drink beer?

Ok ooo,abeg forget the planet wey I base ee,anyhow wey the matter be we go still meetgringrin

Beergringrin I do drink beer but I band it for myselfgringrin

But if shaybebaby & lefulefu will drink along with us then I will,it a challenge to megringrin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:
of course nacheesy.a man well into his 80s is still slamming and kpanshing young girlscheesy.wetin i believe is dat many of these old men wey dey sleep with young girls dem dey do am to look younger.take a look at young girls wey dey sleep with their granpapa age upandan.such girls tend to look more older than their yrs wen dem don tey for the trade.na dhier youth these old men dey suck drycheesy.imagine a girl of 23 yrs her breast go flat and be like those 97 yr old gran mama for village.u know dose breast wey dem dey fit throw for back with ease.

Thunder fire any thing wey say money no good.. Same 20 year old girl wey suppose dey give you lap dance codedly under one pawpaw tree na him one old man come dey panya like that..Chesus
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Ok ooo,abeg forget the planet wey I base ee,anyhow wey the matter be we go still meetgringrin

But if shaybebaby & lefulefu will drink along with us then I will,it a challenge to megringrin

shayebaby is our fairy god mother...reminds me of peter pan and his team... Hehe... okay make me dey flow.. i'm enjoying this... its actually my first time actively on social media since 2007....it's fun...
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Beer is sweeter when friends buy it for one another... abi yu no know? If to say we dey lag, we fon do boat ride this xmas...damn dat shyte dey hungry me like mad
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:
\

Lol. na to fynd slim chicks wey get some flesh
Abi ooogringrin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Abi ooogringrin

The illustration na like suya wey get better meat... slim chicks are bae cheesy
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Beer is sweeter when friends buy it for one another... abi yu no know? If to say we dey lag, we fon do boat ride this xmas...damn dat shyte dey hungry me like mad

Hahahahahah na wa ooogringrin
Anyway shaybebaby lefulefu oya make u come join the tablegringrin

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Tushe...Tushe...Tank you wink
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Thunder fire any thing wey say money no good.. Same 20 year old girl wey suppose dey give you lap dance codedly under one pawpaw tree na him one old man come dey panya like that..Chesus
with money, women will worship u grin grin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

shayebaby is our fairy god mother...reminds me of peter pan and his team... Hehe... okay make me dey flow.. i'm enjoying this... its actually my first time actively on social media since 2007....it's fun...

Hahahahahgringrin
Mehn which kin life u dey leav sef,as I dey hustle reach I still dey come online grin

Man nor con dey do like that ooogringrin
Sha una say all works and no play makes jack a dul boy abigringrin

Nor go dey do like jack oogrin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:

with money, women will worship u grin grin

nor dey like show woman cash... maybe i need to dey flash even on top my little earnings from my ure water wey i dey hawk
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Randy91:

haha are u sure? grin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahgringrin
Mehn which kin life u dey leav sef,as I dey hustle reach I still dey come online grin

Man nor con dey do like that ooogringrin
Sha una say all works and no play makes jack a dul boy abigringrin

Nor go dey do like jack oogrin

Omo men... I'm justing getting the hand on this shyte... e be like say make i do am earlier... I'm working even now.. so i go dey combine am till the time to deactivate the account come
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

nor dey like show woman cash... maybe i need to dey flash even on top my little earnings from my ure water wey i dey hawk
hahahaha grin grin

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:

hahahaha grin grin

abi na..... any way na way now be the formular... Mehn if u see this pretty slim chick i see closing work for zenith bank..chai...be like say make i carry am put inside my wallet... she kuku give me audience..but...Chai...Shyte men
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

those ones na skinny babes grin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

abi na..... any way na way now be the formular... Mehn if u see this pretty slim chick i see closing work for zenith bank..chai...be like say make i carry am put inside my wallet... she kuku give me audience..but...Chai...Shyte men
ask her out na wink
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

The illustration na like suya wey get better meat... slim chicks are bae cheesy

cheesycheesycheesy u eh u get ur own craz for body oocheesy
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

nice grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.