Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers (2672 Views)

Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by vooks: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
BodyKiss:
The only thing I like about TB Joshua is that he gives back to the less privileged. That said, I can't stand the poor show they put on in the name of deliverance and all. How people believe that is beyond my imagination.

The problem I have with such kind of charity is you have no idea the abundance out of which he gives. It could be spare change. Give a few millions here out of billions you have collected. I wish they were more transparent with their incomes just as much as they are with the 'miracles'

1 Like

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by GoodMuyis(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
vooks:

The problem I have with such kind of charity is you have no idea the abundance out of which he gives. It could be spare change. Give a few millions here out of billions you have collected. I wish they were more transparent with their incomes just as much as they are with the 'miracles'

A Pastor That can give you million still sell his anointing body spray for a fee, what is the logic behind that.
I have a step mom (so called) attend the SCOAN yet still came back with the problem
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by vooks: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
GoodMuyis:

A Pastor That can give you million still sell his anointing body spray for a fee, what is the logic behind that.
I have a step mom (so called) attend the SCOAN yet still came back with the problem
Exactly!
You can't judge his obscenely advertised charity unless you know how much SCOAN takes,which is in millions of dollars every week! These are crumbs to misdirect simpletons attention

1 Like

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by OgaMadam(f): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2016
Weah96:

Can I as well. I will be gentle.

You couldn't be serious
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by BodyKiss(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
vooks:

No doubt what he's giving are just scratch on the surface compared to what he's collecting from others. But when you compare him to the lot, he's the better collector.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by Kay17: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
OgaMadam:
Also the only thing that worries me is that he is the only preacher I know with that type of level of prophecy and power.

Are we all doing something wrong? That no matter how we give up staff we simply can't get where the dude is. Even pastors flock to him as they have bondages that NONE of them can fix.

So if any of that's people never went to him freedom would never have come?

That scares me.

TB Joshua has no coherent message. If one wants to learn about God and his mysterious ways, TB can hardly deliver that. He focuses more on prophecies and miracles which to me is like playing magic tricks when the mind is hungry.

The typical Nigerian believes his lack of progress is due to bondage. It's a fundamental belief that can't be shaken off. So TB and his ilk serve as the modern witch doctor to whom you seek solutions to your spiritual problems.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by HIbreed(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
A core example of plethoras of the false prophets warned by Jesus in the bible,they use hypnosis though.Gullible church attendants,chai
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by ScienceWatch: 1:44pm On May 13, 2017
Weah96:

I think all pastors are LIARS, just like ALL presidents or heads of state.

T.B Joshua though is in another class of liars. He uses visuals and props to convince people that the lie is true.

I think he was an amateur magician or something.
weah96 is in totally different class of LIARS. He blindly repeats all the LIES that he hears. He can't be trusted to think independently !
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by ScienceWatch: 2:01pm On May 13, 2017
HIbreed:
A core example of plethoras of the false prophets warned by Jesus in the bible,they use hypnosis though.Gullible church attendants,chai
How dare you even comment on the life of a truly ANOINTED man when you don't even know anything about Hypnosis.

Hypnotists will tell you that they would not mind studying for an extra 15years to do what the holy Prophet TB JOSHUA is doing so effectively in the lives of suffering people.

The only win for you is that you have succeeded with the dreaded CAN & Pentecostal PNF in robbing NIGERIA of GOD's great blessing on that nation.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by ScienceWatch: 2:13pm On May 13, 2017
GoodMuyis:

We refuse to sympathize with your lying step mom.

Don't you have a similar problem ? You went to school whole year and failed to come back with a pass. You failed, but now I hear you are blaming the school principle.

Your LIES are only working on your sick self.

ANYONE CAN PHONE THE HOLY SCOAN TO ASK IF THEY SELL THE ANOINTING WATER.

Why have you not done it? Oh I forgot. You failed in school. Get facts, shitbag.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by ScienceWatch: 2:35pm On May 13, 2017
Kay17:

TB Joshua has no coherent message. If one wants to learn about God and his mysterious ways, TB can hardly deliver that. He focuses more on prophecies and miracles which to me is like playing magic tricks when the mind is hungry.

The typical Nigerian believes his lack of progress is due to bondage. It's a fundamental belief that can't be shaken off. So TB and his ilk serve as the modern witch doctor to whom you seek solutions to your spiritual problems.
what total crap ! UTTER RUBBISH !

What lack of progress ? Wow you like to display your ignorance and repeat what drug addicts repeat daily.

EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT !

REJOICE PEOPLE WHO LOVE GOD !

Kay17 and others can only OBSERVE FROM THEIR TOILET SEATS THE UNSTOPPABLE POWER OF THE HOLY SCOAN.

2700 YEARS AGO The JEWS were supposed to do exactly what the world is witnessing in the HOLY SCOAN.

THE JEWS ARE WISELY shaming SATANIC ATHEISTS with their public move to welcome THE MIGHTY JESUS into the holy land.

It is also a slap in the face of the powerless CAN & Pentecostal PNF for viciously rejecting the holy SCOAN CHURCH.

EVERY DOG HAS IT'S DAY !
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by ScienceWatch: 2:35pm On May 13, 2017
Kay17:

what total crap ! UTTER RUBBISH !

What lack of progress ? Wow you like to display your ignorance and repeat what drug addicts repeat daily.

EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT !

REJOICE PEOPLE WHO LOVE GOD !

Kay17 and others can only OBSERVE FROM THEIR TOILET SEATS THE UNSTOPPABLE POWER OF THE HOLY SCOAN.

2700 YEARS AGO The JEWS were supposed to do exactly what the world is witnessing in the HOLY SCOAN.

THE JEWS ARE WISELY shaming SATANIC ATHEISTS with their public move to welcome THE MIGHTY JESUS into the holy land.

It is also a slap in the face of the powerless CAN & Pentecostal PNF for viciously rejecting the holy SCOAN CHURCH.

EVERY DOG HAS IT'S DAY ! kiss
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by ScienceWatch: 3:01pm On May 13, 2017
lepasharon:
Pastors perpetrate lies and try to sell people fantasies to milk them of their money.

The pentecostal brand of Christianity is just the worst.
That is why the whole world can freely examine the MIGHTY WORK OF GOD on Emmanuel TV.

THE MOUNTAIN OF PERSONAL TESTIMONIES SPEAK FOR ITSELF !

Finally, no one can be deceived by FALSE STATEMENTS that are Satanicaly inspire to destroy people's inate need to serve the true GOD, the creator GOD, not the big bang or weak Evolution.

THE JEWISH NATION, THEIR LEADERSHIP HAVE SUCCESSFULLY STUDIED the holy SCOAN CHURCH on Emmanuel TV. Now they repent before the world by making a sweeping practical move.

The HOLY SCOAN CHURCH will reveal the true nature of His love as demonstrated by the WORKS OF THE MIGHTY JESUS.
Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 13, 2017
OgaMadam:
The debate continues. His prophecies are fake and even demonic say some.

But when you look at his work,
-the gospel of Christ is spread
-he gives waaaay beyond what most pastors or preachers give. £100 000.00 to gurl for phd in England. When was the last time you saw a church give that much.
-marriages restored and hearings

I know the bible says that with the miracles some of these people will perform "it might deceive the elect - if that where possible". But really hasn't he aided the kingdom of God?

I think he is genuine. Sorry about what anyone says.

Why do you think he is genuine? Because he gave a large sum to PhD student?

What do you think Christ would have done, give money to pursue secuakr education or go and preach the Goodnews to save humans? I have not seen this pastor going door to door nor there followers go door to door to preach the Goodnews. Is he greater than Jesus who trekked to preach or you think Jesus couldn't have invented car or even buy a Carmel or an elite ship for his ministry or build a huge edifice and relax for people to come to his church for miracle?

Why, he was on the move to preach, and heal people there. My dear, this pastor and his followers will be disappointed. I want u to convince me on how am wrong cos if I read the bible, I see many differences that I wonder if he actually read the Bible at all. Does he?

No, i do not intend to insult ur belief, but I want to see reasons with you.

1 Like

Re: If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers by Amberon: 3:30pm On May 13, 2017
Delusion overdose.
Weah96:

It's not juju, you have even greater power in simple awareness. But you choose to remain blinded, that's why you keep falling down in front of him without even coming into contact.

Falling down inebriated is NEVER a good SIGN of anything. That man could do anything to you while you're in your sheepish trance, even poison you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeka's Story From Hell / Hajia Binta Faruk Conversion To Life in Christ Jesus / "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.