Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) (4913 Views)

What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Slay Queen Went Completely Nak-ed On Instagram to Flaunt Her Body - Adult Photos / See What A Lady Sent To A Guy Disturbing Her For Nak ED Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by winkmart: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Remember how Kim Kardashian went on a nude photo posting spree with the caption "when you have nothing to wear"? Well, this African graphics designer on Twitter with the handle @droid254 has decided to take the reality TV star literally and help her with some clothes, using photoshop!

Check out what those hot nude Kim K photos look now after a visit to @droid254 's styling photoshop studio..

(The captions are beyond hilarious)

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/kim-kardashian-finally-gets-clothes.html

Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by winkmart: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
see the most creative pictures here

www.blackberrybabes.com

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by orlaryhincah(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
Awesome
Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by mynd1(f): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nice! grin
Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by SPDAZZY(f): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lol. Creative.

Operation Help the needy. Clothe the naked.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Overtime, Ladies have become so useless, that I don't see any other need for them apart from BEDMATICS

3 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by Leriebloom(f): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pretty cool
Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by joshing(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
him try
Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by Danielle22(f): 12:46am On Mar 15, 2016
Really nice
Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by Dexema(m): 1:48am On Mar 15, 2016
I pray clothes won't go out of fashion in jesus name.
Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 15, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Overtime, Ladies have become so useless, that I don't see any other need for them apart from BEDMATICS
that is actually there only use....
Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by jaelz(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2016
Talents sure do abound everywhere

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2016
help her wit clothes since she dont ve....utter rubbish...
Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
help her wit clothes since she dont ve....utter rubbish...
you like the nak**ed pics abi!
Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Are your sisters useless too? angry

just asking,guess they are Ladies
Re: See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) by lapazi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
I really don't understand these so called celebs anymore...I mean who even comes up with such ideas?
What are they trying to achieve?
Beats me! cry

(1) (Reply)

My Lecturer Wants To Bed Me. / Man Caught Massaging His Joystick On The Backside Of Lady On BRT Queue (Video) / Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.