Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? (4920 Views)

Why are yahoo boys like this? / Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic) / Yoruba Girls Like Dating Yoruba Boys To Avoid Speaking English - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Nomanlike(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Not all but most Yoruba guys are guilty of this

Anybody who have been in the midst of Yoruba guys must have noticed how loud and noisy they can be like TF can't y'all talk in low tones??

Back then in NYSC camp these yoruba guys that gathered themselves in a corner couldn't stop disturbing the whole building with there loud voice at 11/12pm everyday And the worst past is that they never converse with English.. Before you know it they will be shouting from end to end and if one tries to caution them they will start picking fights.. Anywhere Yoruha boys are gathered you must always notice them because they will be disturbing the whole place and are always talking on top of there voice. Thereby attracting unwarranted attention.
I see that as low self esteem issues though and joblessness because anyone who have something going for them can't be so uncivilised.
If you are among those guilty of this take note and correct yourself.
Nigeria is hell enough stop polluting the environment with noise
Before y'all tribalise this trade its nothing personal just some candid sayings
Peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by nlPoster: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Alright, from which sw state/s are you trying to source suitors for your female acquaintances?

Una sha dey turn Yoruba men to commodity although some might not mind.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by marlow1962(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hahaha not only yoruba boys, generalize it with the word YORUBA PEOPLE,dia noise na dead

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Charleys: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
OP are you serving in NYSC?

Edited: I didn't even read it but commented but I've noticed you added it happened in NYSC.

we all notice these when we were serving that year. We were going for Election and while we were being taught by INEC staffs.

Men these guys were shouting all over the place. Like all of them wanted to be noticed.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by punisha: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Errrr you know what u r asking equals telling the yoruba tribe not to breathe Abi?
Find ear plugs or listen to music. Quit complaining o jare.
FYI not all yoruba's are guilty of this. Some are extremely quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Beckysexy(f): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lol grin, not true.
Most of the Yoruba guys I've dated are quiet
Only few of them are lousy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by TheSyndrome: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
We know the real noise makers but will pass undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by luvyaself95(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
Having an argument with is no sense. Lemme just pass by you must be Igbo so is not a new thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by mumumugu(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol grin, not true. Most of the Yoruba guys I've dated are quiet Only few them are lousy
quiet people dare noisy ones. you must be noisy
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by mumumugu(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
when you put too much oil in your food, it lubricates the vocal cord which makes shouting easier

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Beckysexy(f): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
mumumugu:
quiet people dare noisy ones. you must be noisy
Yes, I am grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Paramount01(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol grin, not true.
Most of the Yoruba guys I've dated are quiet
Only few them are lousy

How many are they? You talked like an ezpernece sombody
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Orubebe01: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
They are naturally lousy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by sparog(m): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
My neighbors are Igbos and they are always shouting when talking too, even other neighbors complain about them. I don't think it's a tribal thing, some people are just naturally loud.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Beckysexy(f): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Paramount01:

How many are they? You talked like an ezpernece sombody
Lol
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Mraphel: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nomanlike:
Not all but most Yoruba guys are guilty of this

Anybody who have been in the midst of Yoruba guys must have noticed how loud and noisy they can be like TF can't y'all talk in low tones??

Back then in NYSC camp these yoruba guys that gathered themselves in a corner couldn't stop disturbing the whole building with there loud voice at 11/12pm everyday And the worst past is that they never converse with English.. Before you know it they will be shouting from end to end and if one tries to caution them they will start picking fights.. Anywhere Yoruha boys are gathered you must always notice them because they will be disturbing the whole place and are always talking on top of there voice. Thereby attracting unwarranted attention.
I see that as low self esteem issues though and joblessness because anyone who have something going for them can't be so uncivilised.
If you are among those guilty of this take note and correct yourself.
Nigeria is hell enough stop polluting the environment with noise
Before y'all tribalise this trade its nothing personal just some candid sayings
Peace
Mention your tribe if you want your thread to complete. But dont mention my igbo
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
see this one dey yarn.. na igbo people own worst. ontop phone call they'll still be talking ontop of their voice like the phone mouth piece is fault or something ..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
see this one dey yarn dust . na igbo people own worst. ontop phone call they'll still be talking ontop of their voice like the phone mouth piece is fault or something ..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by biddostandard: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
nigerians and tribalism ,this apply to all tribes op is probably an igbo slowpoke they keep critizing yorubas but keep coming to our yoruba land for greener pasture, littering everywhere with babies,causing havoc in our environment with dere weird behavious,prostitution nah them dey dere,

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by scala101(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
biddostandard:
nigerians and tribalism ,this apply to all tribes op is probably an igbo slowpoke they keep critizing yorubas but keep coming to our your yoruba land littering everywhere with babies,causing havoc in our environment with dere weird behavious,prostitution nah them dey dere,

whata'blow grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by sofiscatedmoron: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Afonjas,, owo da

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by rex444(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
with that much pepper and ororo in food , how else do U expect em to blow off the steam....Issa free world

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Sidiabdulkadir5(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
de yorubas girls have de attitude

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Randy100: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
I can relate sha. I watched two Yoruba boys who wanted to fight, to my chagrin, they were busy shouting and running around the whole building. Nobody could even man up to hit the other. I was so disappointed. God created them to be loud. They are just nice people especially if you can speak their language.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Talk true their talk intimidate you just like when black gather among White Americans they felt frighten don't worry nothing do you as long you lay low. #Coward talk
Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Frankicent(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
I swear they're so fucking lousy Surprisedly, have met only 3 Yoruba guys who aren't lousy. there my close friends.. This guy aren't lousy Just cool. they rest are just damn too losy.. Very annoying guys

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Mayor21(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
This is so true

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by illicit(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
I see that you have only lived among yorubas, you may have never lived in a compound filled with easterners or have a shop close to them.
Noise making is common in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by berryace007: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2020

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Amotekun777: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hey ma Biafuro pipu… I don carry am come ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by Amotekun777: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
TheSyndrome:
We know the real noise makers but will pass undecided

grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Yoruba Boys Like This?? by flokii: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Why are Yorubas like what? mumu bigot..

What of the notorious ones who talk and chat like wild monkeys. You better give yourself brain.

Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Album: Jhené Aiko Chilombo Download Zip# / Husband Caught Pastor Having S3x With His Wife Who's Church Choir Leader / Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.