Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,420 members, 7,850,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Advise Needed Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed Urgently (998 Views)

Advise Urgently / Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Urgently by Bioboy1213(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
My name is Vivian and I have been married for a year now
but I am already fed up with the marriage. I want out but
my church is against divorce, I met my husband, Collins, in church and in fact, it was the pastor that linked us together and he forbid us from having any form of premarital sex. Before I joined the church,
I had had my fair share of playing around in school and I am a very sexually active woman.
We were not allowed to be alone so as to avoid any
temptation and therefore, we got married barely six months after we began courting on the night of our wedding, when I expected to consummate our marriage, my husband pleaded tiredness due to the wedding and the reception.
Little did I know that he was hiding something from me until
the third night that I practically forced him to have sex with me.That was when I discovered that he has the penis the size of a what a 10-year-old boy would have, that is when it is fully erect, I was highly disappointed but I tried to cover it and get myself tuned to it but apart from having such a tiny manhood, he could not last up to a minute and it has been the same all through and I am getting so frustrated by this. I cannot tell anyone, not even our pastor so as not to shame him. He has given me the permission to have a sex partner
outside but I can't do that while married to him.
I think the best thing to do is to divorce with but anytime I
bring that up, he would cry and beg me not to leave him.
But for how long would I continue to stay in such a
marriage?
I need advice fast.....
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wat an agony for sure...this is very complicated problem.. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by SUPERPACK: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Go and buy a big cucumber and help yourself with it.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
When we say 'experiment' and be sure of your sexual compatibility before going into marriage, They say it's immorality.

You have to leave. Nothing more to be said.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
HMMMM @OP well my advice is that, u should not be bothered by the problem, dont even think of divorcing him and dont report him, dont let the thought of cheating come into ur mind, if indeed that you love your husband then take your phone, search through google, there are lots of exercises and solutions to guys that needs enlargement of dicks, just get to the right source thats medically approved and tell your husband to partake of it, it will only course money and TIME, im sure u can wait for atleast a month, after then u can enjoy him as u want.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
HMMMM @OP well my advice is that, u should not be bothered by the problem, dont even think of divorcing him and dont report him, dont let the thought of cheating come into ur mind, if indeed that you love your husband then take your phone, search through google, there are lots of exercises and solutions to guys that needs enlargement of dicks, just get to the right source thats medically approved and tell your husband to partake of it, it will only course money and TIME, im sure u can wait for atleast a month, after then u can enjoy him as u want.

Ur juz saying that coz ur blessed with this gigantic eggplant grin

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ur juz saying that coz ur blessed with this gigantic eggplant grin
hehehehe yeah smtimes when im naked in the bathroom, about to take my bath, i always marvel at how my DICK is huge, lol i smtimes feel embarass when i go to a pubic swimming pool. Well as 4 the op she can get help through google. "anyways how are u my queen?
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehehe yeah smtimes when im naked in the bathroom, about to take my bath, i always marvel at how my DICK is huge, lol i smtimes feel embarass when i go to a pubic swimming pool. Well as 4 the op she can get help through google. "anyways how are u my queen?

I'm always great! Tnx. grin
Well,back to ur topic.. why u feel embarrassed when A lot of men feel so worried that they can't even feel it's bulging. wink

They say, if u have it FLAUNT IT... grin not everyone have that humongous eggplant..
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

I'm always great! Tnx. grin
Well,back to ur topic.. why u feel embarrassed when A lot of men feel so worried that they can't even feel it's bulging. wink

They say, if u have it FLAUNT IT... grin not everyone have that humongous eggplant..
hehehehe very true my queen, just that the ladies wont keep their eyes off, well i guess i need to even flaunt it more, anyways queen kashy hws work and life?
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehehe very true my queen, just that the ladies wont keep their eyes off, well i guess i need to even flaunt it more, anyways queen kashy hws work and life?

Tats the main thing, let em drool coz it's worth to be worshiped... grin

My work is OK, pretty boring actually..doing same routine everyday...it's been awhile I'm stuck in Sg.. no more trips..and what abt u future Messi?
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by MG001: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
My dear, there is no such medication for enlargement. Anyone who tells u dia is jeering over ur predicament. But I can FULLY assure U there is exercise one can do. Pls google COGEL EXERCISE it works lyk mad.

P.S: Pls always try and checkmate ur spouse sexually. Believe me, healthy SEX contributes in a marriage.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Tats the main thing, let em drool coz it's worth to be worshiped... grin

My work is OK, pretty boring actually..doing same routine everyday...it's been awhile I'm stuck in Sg.. no more trips..and what abt u future Messi?
hmm dnt worry the boring part of a job dont last long, summer will be clocking from august, so u will have all the fun, well as 4 me its pretty not been easy, playing football daily and at the same time working other jobs to give me money in other to invest in my football, its not easy i tell u but yeah a man must be a man and work as a man.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmm dnt worry the boring part of a job dont last long, summer will be clocking from august, so u will have all the fun, well as 4 me its pretty not been easy, playing football daily and at the same time working other jobs to give me money in other to invest in my football, its not easy i tell u but yeah a man must be a man and work as a man.

We don't have that "summer break" in Sg boo...since this country is a multiracial,everyone has diff summer time depending where u from.. grin

Well,that's good at least u are striving hard..who knows ul soon be part of the biggest team in Ng or any FC in africa,juz don't forget me when ur on the top one day wink

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
You are his help mate, therefore help him look for solutions.

It is for better & for worst.

More grace to see him through the challenging issue.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

We don't have that "summer break" in Sg boo...since this country is a multiracial,everyone has diff summer time depending where u from.. grin

Well,that's good at least u are striving hard..who knows ul soon be part of the biggest team in Ng or any FC in africa,juz don't forget me when ur on the top one day wink
hehehe Amen and thank you, u know i wnt 4get u dats why iv been striving to be a friend apart 4rm nairaland.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehe Amen and thank you, u know i wnt 4get u dats why iv been striving to be a friend apart 4rm nairaland.

Tats cute! Well, I'm friendly indeed...except for 1 person here who keep stalking me...I dunno if he's a fan or a hater.. grin
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
The way some people are easily fooled and deceived by these fake, hungry pastors still disturbs me. Your pastor has prescribed the man for you, shebi he's now livng in the house with you to know how you're faring, iranu undecided
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Bioboy1213(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
skarlett:
The way some people are easily fooled and deceived by these fake, hungry pastors still disturbs me. Your pastor has prescribed the man for you, shebi he's now livng in the house with you to know how you're faring, iranu undecided
I don't see anything bad in him except the one am sharing....and am sure pastor himself is not aware of this..
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Bioboy1213(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
are they real..come across some on google that i need to purchase online.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Bioboy1213:
I don't see anything bad in him except the one am sharing....and am sure pastor himself is not aware of this..

K, deal with it then undecided

(1) (Reply)

Male Only, my experience with unknown female / How To Be A Real Man: 6 Habits To Abandon / Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.