Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,602 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! (2718 Views)

I Am Presently In Love With 2 Men Please Help Advise Who To Choose (no Insults) / Please You Help Is Needed Urgently My Marriage Is About To Crash / My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by morbeta(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Please don't tell me that am under influence of hard drugs cos I don't smoke nor drink!!!

Was getting ready for work awhile ago and come out to take something from my car and my dog which has been with me for 4yrs, a boabull breed spoke like human........

Meennnnnnn am freaking out!!! The dog said " stay stay stay!!
Am I dreaming..cos I don't know what to do. Told my wife and she has been laughing since...I only ready about house speaking in the bible. please my people what is the meaning of this.

Am sound and in good mental state, about to go for an inspection in eleko.

Pls don't abuse me...
It's really true and clear. Am even afraid of taking pictures of my own dog!!??
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are high on something

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by falconey(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Is either you are high or the dog is.
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by morbeta(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are high on something

Are you kidding me!! I said I don't smoke!!
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by MrCross: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan o! Izz very strong! cheesy
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by wiringdpt(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2017
He said stay, so stay at home. Whatever you're taking, I wanna know.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by morbeta(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Am just confirming that everything written in the bible is truth untouched! I don't care what anybody say... and calling both the vet and my Rev.Fr right away!!!!!!
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by swiz123(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2017
And you found nowhere else to post this than the romance section? Is this in someway romantic to you? Surely you are high on gwagwalada weed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by Effizy12(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2017
Insane people don't know they are not sane, I blame your wife she should have called for help instead of letting you roam about.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by dayleke: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Bro, abeg make I join ur wifey dey laff o....
My co-workers just dey look me one kind sef....
You are so funny, I swear....
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by SUPERPACK: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2017
morbeta:

Are you kidding me!! I said I don't smoke!!
pls stay at home, it might be a divine message to save your life or keep u out from trouble.

6 Likes

Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by dayleke: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
On a more serious note, It could be a warning for you to stay at home....
Since this is the first time and it was only you that heard it, just go back to the dog and ask it to repeat what it said to you so you can be sure.

8 Likes

Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by mark2sunny(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2017
Stay at home bro. It seems you don't believe in visions or dreams and your spiritual senses blocked or you don't obey when you see a revelation. Then God decided to use the dog. Pls stay at home

Pls stay at home. Everyone would lagh but I can relate

7 Likes

Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Boerboel? Cause I don't know what a boabull is maybe that's why it spoke to you
Stay at home and all will be revealed

6 Likes

Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by decatalyst(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2017
mark2sunny:
Stay at home bro. It seems you don't believe in visions or dreams and your spiritual senses blocked or you don't obey when you see a revelation. Then God decided to use the dog. Pls stay at home

He should stay at home for today.

Remember the donkey of baliam in the bible?
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2017
shocked

At least ur dog speak in english...what more if ur doggie speak in pidgin grin ?

THAT WUD BE AWWWWWESOME! grin cheesy grin
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Op please gimme your weed dealer number grin

#YOLO
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by dayleke: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

At least ur dog speak in english...what more if ur doggie speak in pidgin grin ?

THAT WUD BE AWWWWWESOME! grin cheesy grin

or Yoruba....
Lolz
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by morbeta(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2017
mark2sunny:

Funny enough my business arrive the US unknown to me and have me to me him up in his hotel.
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by tochivitus(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2017
morbeta:
Please don't tell me that am under influence of hard drugs cos I don't smoke nor drink!!!

Was getting ready for work awhile ago and come out to take something from my car and my dog which has been with me for 4yrs, a boabull breed spoke like human........

Am I dreaming..cos I don't know what to do. Told my wife and she has been laughing since...I only ready about house speaking in the bible. please my people what is the meaning of this.

Pls don't abuse me...

I totally understand you Bro, I wonder why u guys think this guy is insane, remember in the bible when balam was on his horse to go course the people of isreal and it was possess by the holy spirit and God gave it the power of speech and it cried out I am convinced that it's a Divine message from God to you, stopping you from encountering an impending doom, I sincerely advice you to stay put if necessary, don't take this easy Bro, cheers

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by SirMichael1: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Go watch 'wonder dog'. You'll love the movie. Seriously grin
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by moorevic(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bro avoid going out. Just stay out of gathering

1 Like

Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chai!!
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by 7footre(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
na so craze de start o... yaba don collect another one
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by dederocs(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Everyday saying stay at home we really are superstitious...lol
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by Tiffbuxas: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please I need that dog.... How much will you sell?

The meat of a four years old dog walai..... Its gonna taste great....

Pls call me lets deal0811245522five
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
morbeta:

Pls don't abuse me...

Buy panadol, artesunate and ciprotab... Drink 2 tablets morning and night.
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by morbeta(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nma27:
Buy panadol, artesunate and ciprotab... Drink 2 tablets morning and night.

You think ur funny?
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
morbeta:

You think ur funny?
Nope. Just gave u a solution. Unless you now our very own Dr Dolittle. Cool ability though. Hope u stayed? Perhaps the dog foresaw danger
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by Bester44(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:
Boerboel? Cause I don't know what a boabull is maybe that's why it spoke to you
Stay at home and all will be revealed

Someone who is a scientist shows me she's wise for the first time. Don't get me wrong, it might be my first time of seeing you make sense through this kind of words.
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by mark2sunny(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2017
morbeta:

Funny enough my business arrive the US unknown to me and have me to me him up in his hotel.

And that could be the trap right there...

How did it go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. / Dick Is The Only Thing Hard In My Life / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Unexpected Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.