Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is A LovePeddler - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is A LovePeddler (1213 Views)

“I Am A LovePeddler, And I Have Slept With 2788 Men” — Nigerian Lady Says / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is A LovePeddler by TK16(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you, this article contains 10 listed ways, tips, hints (or whatever you choose to call it) to know a “Dirty Diana”. Knowing girls that are whores is now becoming harder, giving that they keep innovating their ways and methods of operations; they are chameleons in the eyes of men.

But there are still some tough stains of traits they cannot remove or wash away despite their continuous innovation. In this article, those that offers bed pleasure in exchange for money, those that can disconnect love and s*x, those that have a boyfriend but still tags along guys with more money and those that are just sticking to a guy just because they don’t have a better option at that time are all classified as whores.

1. They are too materialistic and obsessed about money
It is not bad to love money, but these girls are unto anything that has money. Crippled or blind they are with you as long as you can meet their wants. They are not with you because they love you; because when your pocket is empty, they are done with you. They think and dream money, and only money can make them open their legs and give you their gina. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2. The men with money 5-Stars, the men without 1-Star
They always rate men according to their wealth and social status. Any man that doesn’t have money is nothing. To them it is all about the guy with the gold coins and high social status.

COMPLETE THE REST AT http://4truefacts..com.ng/2016/03/10-ways-to-know-if-girl-is-LovePeddler.html

(1) (Reply)

See What A Lady Told Me Today / Which Of Them Is Prettier??? / Pleas Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him Divorce Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.