Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. (6263 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:46am On Mar 24, 2016
lol, are u trying to be funny
BenKafor:
I thought it was only Nigerian songs the boom player could play grin
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:47am On Mar 24, 2016
lol, i have Indian songs on mine, The boom player is way too cool
JanethEze:

Is your question rhetorical? It plays all songs abeg, I even have a Russian song on it undecided
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:48am On Mar 24, 2016
lol, i no know wetin to talk self, i weak.
BenKafor:

No vex na. OK sorry.
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:48am On Mar 24, 2016
hehehe, *walking away
JanethEze:

You are just upset I got a new phone while you are here still waiting for your last month's salary
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:51am On Mar 24, 2016
God go do your own o my guy
polariss:
But anoba buy my own phantom 5 nw
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:51am On Mar 24, 2016
Hmmm, lmao, finishing
JanethEze:

Abegi, you can't even afford the first ever Tecno model
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:53am On Mar 24, 2016
people are different now, i prefer foreign music too, but i listen to all and besides she might have other playlists too.what do u think cheesy
Ana5000:
OP. Why don't you have any Nigerian song on your Boom Playlist?
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:54am On Mar 24, 2016
The boom player was supposed to support Nigerian music? Is that really true
Ana5000:
I mean, I thought the boom player was supposed to support Nigerian music. So you don't support Nigerian music.
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:54am On Mar 24, 2016
As in,she really wants to put that dude in his place
Ana5000:

LMFAO!! Ouch! Anyone can afford the latest version but you are saying he can't even afford the first ever model? Damn, that's mean girl.
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:55am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:55am On Mar 24, 2016
lol
BenKafor:

I know.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed[quote author=klenton post=43770116][/quote]
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:59am On Mar 24, 2016
lol, try to keep it o
easrael:

I am so sure that I cannot keep it again...
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:59am On Mar 24, 2016
The list is not all that girly now
ChidinmaRose:
Wow. Such a girly Playlist. Congrats on your new phone!
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 3:00am On Mar 24, 2016
This, nice comment there
ChidinmaRose:

Why would you say such a thing though. A working class woman can afford a Phantom 5. It's not like it's 200k,its just 85k
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 3:01am On Mar 24, 2016
you're lucky o. really lucky
JanethEze:

I got it for 80k. I got it on a discount though, I think it should be 85k
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 3:02am On Mar 24, 2016
Everyone is missing the whole point of this whole thing o. No one even suggested a song. Nawa o
JanethEze:
So yeah I got my Phantom 5 finally and the Boom player is on point. I'm so obsessed! cheesy

So here's a list of songs you gotta have on your Playlist (in no particular order):
1. Zero - Chris Brown
2. Formation - Beyonce
3. Adventure of a Lifetime - Coldplay
4. Kiss is better - Rihanna
5. Save me - Timo ODV
6. Work - Rihanna (duh!)
7. Sorry - Justin Bieber (yes, yes, I am a girl!)
8. Fine by me - Chris Brown
9. What do you mean - Justin Bieber (no such thing as too much BEIBER!!!)
10. Shower - Becky G

So yeah, that's the awesome list. Download them songs yo, you definitely would thank me later.

Also, please tell me what songs YOU have on YOUR Playlist coz I love you guys and your opinions matter meeeeee!

kiss Kisses.

By the way lovelies, here's something funny to keep you going http://ariesmoda.com/2016/i-spent-15-minutes-in-a-keke-and-this-is-what-happened-a-true-nigerian-story/
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 3:04am On Mar 24, 2016
lol, papa indeed....papa the papa
easrael:
JanethEze

I am in love with you...

I can treat you right baby

Come to papa now
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 3:06am On Mar 24, 2016
lol,You can come to me too, i'll treat you right
JanethEze:

Are you sure?
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 24, 2016
Nice taste op smiley
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by firstking01(m): 6:47am On Mar 24, 2016
onekindaguy:
Lol, is it just me or? Your spec and brand of what please?
....of the songs the op listed now, habaundecided
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by showlaw: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Try listening to some of Jon Bellion's songs... songs like - Human,Munny right,Run wild, Simple and sweet etc... I promise u, you won't regret it
JanethEze:
So yeah I got my Phantom 5 finally and the Boom player is on point. I'm so obsessed! cheesy

So here's a list of songs you gotta have on your Playlist (in no particular order):
1. Zero - Chris Brown
2. Formation - Beyonce
5. Save me - Timo ODV
6. Work - Rihanna (duh!)
10. Shower - Becky G

So yeah, that's the awesome list. Download them songs yo, you definitely would thank me later.

Also, please tell me what songs YOU have on YOUR Playlist coz I love you guys and your opinions matter meeeeee!

kiss Kisses.

By the way lovelies, here's something funny to keep you going http://ariesmoda.com/2016/i-spent-15-minutes-in-a-keke-and-this-is-what-happened-a-true-nigerian-story/
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by showlaw: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
you should listen J cole too, songs from his 2014 forest hill album - Love yours, Apparently, Hello .....
JanethEze:

1. Zero - Chris Brown
2. Formation - Beyonce
5. Save me - Timo ODV
6. Work - Rihanna (duh!)
10. Shower - Becky G

kiss Kisses.

Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by showlaw: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
ED Sheeran too - Wake me up, thinking out loud,drunk,lego house,photograph,even my dad does sometimes ....
JanethEze:

1. Zero - Chris Brown
2. Formation - Beyonce
5. Save me - Timo ODV
6. Work - Rihanna (duh!)
10. Shower - Becky G

kiss Kisses.

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by showlaw: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
dunno if u listen to Adele, but here are some of her songs i think you'll like - love in the dark, lay me down. remedy. send my love {to your new lover}
JanethEze:

1. Zero - Chris Brown
2. Formation - Beyonce
5. Save me - Timo ODV
6. Work - Rihanna (duh!)
10. Shower - Becky G

kiss Kisses.

Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by showlaw: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
then my fav artiste - Sia - Big girls cry, eye of the needle,fair game, straight for d knife, elastic heart, free the animal,alive,cheap thrils,sweet design,
JanethEze:

1. Zero - Chris Brown
2. Formation - Beyonce
5. Save me - Timo ODV
6. Work - Rihanna (duh!)
10. Shower - Becky G

kiss Kisses.

Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by showlaw: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
also, from Rihanna's new album Anti -consideration,love on the rain, yeah, i said it ....
JanethEze:

1. Zero - Chris Brown
2. Formation - Beyonce
5. Save me - Timo ODV
6. Work - Rihanna (duh!)
10. Shower - Becky G

kiss Kisses.

Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by showlaw: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Charlie Puth too,dude can reall sing, - some of his songs - One call away, dangerously,my gospel,up all night, we don't talk anymore, then there's you etc..
JanethEze:

1. Zero - Chris Brown
2. Formation - Beyonce
5. Save me - Timo ODV
6. Work - Rihanna (duh!)
10. Shower - Becky G

kiss Kisses.

Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by showlaw: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sam smith, d dude is gay, but he puts out good music - I'm not the only one, i've told u now, lay me down, then omen with disclosure
JanethEze:

1. Zero - Chris Brown
2. Formation - Beyonce
5. Save me - Timo ODV
6. Work - Rihanna (duh!)
10. Shower - Becky G

kiss Kisses.

Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by showlaw: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Then my fav nigerian song now, you should give it a listen... Simi - Love don't care
JanethEze:

1. Zero - Chris Brown
2. Formation - Beyonce
5. Save me - Timo ODV
6. Work - Rihanna (duh!)
10. Shower - Becky G

kiss Kisses.

Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by showlaw: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
yeah,it's real cool
BenKafor:
Oh girl. You no put Hotline Bling by Drake. Na wa o. Anyway, heard that boom player is cool
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by showlaw: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
*Walking away
JanethEze:

Abegi, you can't even afford the first ever Tecno model

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tag 3 Nairalanders / Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? / It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.