Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. (6258 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Add Babanla by Wizkid to your Boom Playlist. That song is amazing!
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by JanethEze(f): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Where did you get the discount please grin

You can get the discount through me. Hehehe
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by JanethEze(f): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Add Babanla by Wizkid to your Boom Playlist. That song is amazing!

As in. That's literally the only Nigerian song I like. Will add it now now. Thanks
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
JanethEze:

You can get the discount through me. Hehehe
Hmm see you. Abeg go joor. I go soon steal your phone
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by JanethEze(f): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Hmm see you. Abeg go joor. I go soon steal your phone

LOL. Suit yourself
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by Leriebloom(f): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rihanna ft Drake . Work and Zayn's pillow talk grin
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Leriebloom:

Niiiice you got good Taste gurl!
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Leriebloom:

To think i'm actually watching the video of work while you made this comment hmmmm sad cool
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by Leriebloom(f): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

To think i'm actually watching the video of work while you made this comment hmmmm sad cool
Enjoy.
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by Leriebloom(f): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Niiiice you got good Taste gurl!
Hahaha. Tnk u jawe. M guessing both songs does it for u
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by JanethEze(f): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

She's in the spirit yo cheesy
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Leriebloom:

As in. You got it right.
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
JanethEze:

She's in the spirit yo cheesy

Yh she is, scary spirit ..... and you noticed, hmmm who is janeth, never heard of you before sad cool
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by Leriebloom(f): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

As in. You got it right.
grin
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by JanethEze(f): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Yh she is, scary spirit ..... and you noticed, hmmm who is janeth, never heard of you before sad cool

Nairaland is a big place.
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by ashewoboy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Op, I have a feeling that you are as sexy as your playlist. Upload ya picture.
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by JanethEze(f): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
ashewoboy:
Op, I have a feeling that you are as sexy as your playlist. Upload ya picture.

Thank you o. <3
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by ayobami52(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kiss is better Rihanna. Rocking it on the Camon c8
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by JanethEze(f): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
ayobami52:
Kiss is better Rihanna. Rocking it on the Camon c8

Yeah
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by JanethEze(f): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
But there are some nice Nigerian songs on this Boom player o

Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by Leriebloom(f): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Leriebloom:

Watsup

i am fine jare, stressful day winding down, babe all chats, comments and mentions should be done on my bday thread, oya, move there now.. wink
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Leriebloom:

Yeah. Totally
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by Keketu(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2016
JanethEze:
So yeah I got my Phantom 5 finally and the Boom player is on point. I'm so obsessed! cheesy

So here's a list of songs you gotta have on your Playlist (in no particular order):
1. Zero - Chris Brown
2. Formation - Beyonce
3. Adventure of a Lifetime - Coldplay
4. Kiss is better - Rihanna
5. Save me - Timo ODV
6. Work - Rihanna (duh!)
7. Sorry - Justin Bieber (yes, yes, I am a girl!)
8. Fine by me - Chris Brown
9. What do you mean - Justin Bieber (no such thing as too much BEIBER!!!)
10. Shower - Becky G

So yeah, that's the awesome list. Download them songs yo, you definitely would thank me later.

Also, please tell me what songs YOU have on YOUR Playlist coz I love you guys and your opinions matter meeeeee!

kiss Kisses.

By the way lovelies, here's something funny to keep you going http://ariesmoda.com/2016/i-spent-15-minutes-in-a-keke-and-this-is-what-happened-a-true-nigerian-story/
lol is that you trouser or a copied picture from internet? who tore it ? why use a tore trouser on your picture?
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by easrael(f): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ana5000:

OMG. Keep what? shocked

Keep my love
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:41am On Mar 24, 2016
Hmm, really cool playlist. could hook you up with some songs you're really going to love. Trust me.
JanethEze:
So yeah I got my Phantom 5 finally and the Boom player is on point. I'm so obsessed! cheesy

So here's a list of songs you gotta have on your Playlist (in no particular order):
1. Zero - Chris Brown
2. Formation - Beyonce
3. Adventure of a Lifetime - Coldplay
4. Kiss is better - Rihanna
5. Save me - Timo ODV
6. Work - Rihanna (duh!)
7. Sorry - Justin Bieber (yes, yes, I am a girl!)
8. Fine by me - Chris Brown
9. What do you mean - Justin Bieber (no such thing as too much BEIBER!!!)
10. Shower - Becky G

So yeah, that's the awesome list. Download them songs yo, you definitely would thank me later.

Also, please tell me what songs YOU have on YOUR Playlist coz I love you guys and your opinions matter meeeeee!

kiss Kisses.

By the way lovelies, here's something funny to keep you going http://ariesmoda.com/2016/i-spent-15-minutes-in-a-keke-and-this-is-what-happened-a-true-nigerian-story/
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Please, can you add d name of the artistes? Thank you
easrael:
JanethEze

I am in love with you...

I can treat you right baby

Come to papa now
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Lol, is it just me or? Your spec and brand of what please?
firstking01:
Sorry, but my spec and brand ain't there lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:44am On Mar 24, 2016
I tire o. some people tho *sighs*
JanethEze:

It's a list of songs, not a list of phones.
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:45am On Mar 24, 2016
Sure about what again?
JanethEze:

Are you sure?
Re: 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. by onekindaguy: 2:46am On Mar 24, 2016
The boom player is way too cool,no doubt about that. I guess the hotline bling song was mistakenly omitted, like who doesn't have that song
BenKafor:
Oh girl. You no put Hotline Bling by Drake. Na wa o. Anyway, heard that boom player is cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virgins Only / Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad / My Sexual Adventures At A Brothel At Ezeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.