Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? (2149 Views)

Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their Breast In Public / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by Leriebloom(f): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
This question goes for both party, but in most cases it applies to females.Exposing what is meant to be covered and meant for your partner alone to the whole world all in the name of being comfortable in his/her skin.So guys what is your take on this?
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by donbenedict(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
God will forbid Dat in my life!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by Leriebloom(f): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
donbenedict:
lolz
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by ashewoboy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
E.g leriebloom, twaci, laveda(succulent boobs).
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by Leriebloom(f): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
ashewoboy:
E.g leriebloom, twaci, laveda(succulent boobs).
Can you ever be serious
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by ThuGnificenX: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
I dated one and lost her to the highest bidder
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by wilybebsy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Why not
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by Leriebloom(f): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
I dated one and lost her to the highest bidder
For real
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by Leriebloom(f): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
wilybebsy:
Why not
Well diff ppl wit diff opinion
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by joshing(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
I wudnt wanna
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by wilybebsy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Leriebloom:
Well diff ppl wit diff opinion
yeah
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by Jblaiseboy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Op can u be specific and hit the head on the nail,DATE can be interpreted in diff ways.
If what u mean is go out with her on a date or two,get down with her and dump her afterwards then i think i'll date such...although some of those girls dey be ogbanje
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by Leriebloom(f): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
Jblaiseboy:
Op can u be specific and hit the head on the nail,DATE can be interpreted in diff ways.
If what u mean is go out with her on a date or two,get down with her and dump her afterwards then i think i'll date such...although some of those girls dey be ogbanje
can u get into a serious relationship with such person?
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by obiorathesubtle: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Date.. Yes smiley smells like a lot of sex to me

Marry.. No!
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
No way angry
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by Leriebloom(f): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
No way angry
Same here
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by Leriebloom(f): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Marry.. No!
Imagine u were in a serious relationship with Kim Kardashiangrin
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by Bhella5(m): 2:01am On Mar 15, 2016
Why not?
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
To be completely honest, i don't see the difference between this thread and the virgin thread. Some people model, some dance, some are d crazy creative bunch who in a certain phase of their expose abit, even have tattos are u guys and babes seriously tryna tell me dat they cant make a good friend, gfriend or wife? Anyone that believes this would also believe that virgin ladies are better for dating and marriage than any other girl...
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
If a dude will look at a woman's body but consider her unwory ta marry ...........woooooooo! angry
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by refiner(f): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Marry.. No!

hey!,,.u...

were av u been?
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by chinwemine(m): 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Will never
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by sundoj08(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2016
I can't date a girl who can't show off a lil on her social media undecided
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by ettaetta(m): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2016
I cant, no decent girl would do dat https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by drinkmorewater: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by drinkmorewater: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2016
If she's exposing boobs , veejay and butt cheeks then that's a no no

But if its just belly and some other skin apart from the fore mentioned then I can tolerate small

Girls defintion of sexy is to be showing all manners of skin, which is very vain and artificial, but that's what makes em feel good so I can tolerate that but not the display of the sex organs
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by tolzy90(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2016
I can never take such a girl serious
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by obiorathesubtle: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

hey!,,.u...

were av u been?
cool I go calabar, I see godswill akpabio.. E dash me money, I go chop am for Lagos.. So, you see.. I've been occupied with stuff.. But it was sweet of you to motice my absence smiley smiley I'm touched..

However, during the holiday, when I had nothing to do.. I was always online.. People asked if I had a life outside Nairaland.. Funny to see 'people' asking certain questions about my whereabouts..
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by nikkypearl(f): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
donbenedict:
grin
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by nikkypearl(f): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

@op..Date for many guys?......"yes"
Marry......?"just few"
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by refiner(f): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool I go calabar, I see godswill akpabio.. E dash me money, I go chop am for Lagos.. So, you see.. I've been occupied with stuff.. But it was sweet of you to motice my absence smiley smiley I'm touched..

However, during the holiday, when I had nothing to do.. I was always online.. People asked if I had a life outside Nairaland.. Funny to see 'people' asking certain questions about my whereabouts..

lol!....funny u!...yea I noticed ur absence...
your funny and wicked commentswink

yea dere is a saying DAT u don't know d value of wat u have until u loose it!....I hope dis answered ur question!cheesy

so how akpabio dey?
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by tpiar: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
isnt it human beings dating them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Very Boring Relationship / Kilt For Scottish Men / How To Satisfy Your Man/husband In All Aspect...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.