Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? (2150 Views)

Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their Breast In Public / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by obiorathesubtle: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

lol!....funny u!...yea I noticed ur absence...
your funny and wicked commentswink

yea dere is a saying DAT u don't know d value of wat u have until u loose it!....I hope dis answered ur question!cheesy

so how akpabio dey?

Lol.. See reputation.. Cheeeesos!! Klaieys!

Kinda sorta smiley smiley

Akpabio.. Broke ass, the APC govt no dy favour am.. Eye just dy red anyhow..
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Why not, so far she's not exposing her fanny and all of her boobs. Its dating not marriage abi?
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by wiZbanky(m): 6:50am On Apr 03, 2016
drinkmorewater:
If she's exposing boobs , veejay and butt cheeks then that's a no no

But if its just belly and some other skin apart from the fore mentioned then I can tolerate small

Girls defintion of sexy is to be showing all manners of skin, which is very vain and artificial, but that's what makes em feel good so I can tolerate that but not the display of the sex organs
so butt sef don join sex organ now ba
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by drinkmorewater: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2016
wiZbanky:
so butt sef don join sex organ now ba

Hasn't it join yet, people have sex with it for pleasure (anal sex)

Besides would U like to see a pic of your sister show her left and right butt cheeks but just using one cloth to cover the line , I mean whats the difeerence we've already seen everything just like women exposing top of their boobs but covering nipple, as if the nipple isn't part of the boobs?
Re: Can You Date A Person Who Loves Exposing Their Bodies On Social Media? by skywalker240(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Hell aint they human being? Yes Hell no i cant, but fvck i will

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern (ladies) / And On Her Wedding Day This Is What She Wore! (photo) / Most Foolish Thing Girls Think A Real Guy Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.