Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? (3102 Views)

Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi / Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 15, 2016
Imaging gej president of Nigeria when oil our only source of income nor get value + no money for Nigeria foreign reserve.

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? by LFJ: 2:21am On Mar 15, 2016
peacengine:

Since your Northern leaders and looters are walking free why should people from other tribes be subjected to prosecution?

Guy no quote me again, if wetin I talk pain you, go hug any transformer wey near your house.

May God librate you from your foolishness. Regardless of where a thieve comes from, either Hausa or Igbo that will not change the the fact that hé is thieve. You can Bégin to tell your son to start stealing because thé son of your neighboure is making money from arm robbery.

3 Likes

Re: If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? by richeso: 3:10am On Mar 15, 2016
they believe say GEJ name is still so pure and can contest and win in 2019, so them dey do everything possible as they did in election to be sure his name is dent with so many allegations of fraud.

...........................they fear him, so all e-machines must be put in place to tarnish his image day and night, offline and online, NL and tv.

but the REAL NIGERIANS ( not internet robots) knew the truth and understand the system of politics.....

GEJ will win all hands down if any election is to come again ..they knew this and that is the reason for all the media propaganda.
Re: If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 15, 2016
Jonathan should just thank his God that he lost because it's better. Let Buhari deal with the inevitable downfall while Jona gets hailed as the first African (?) president to loose an election and leave peacefully.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? by orisa37: 4:03am On Mar 15, 2016
Neither will win nothing. One is a clueless militant. The other is a mumuish bokoharam. The electorates should give OBJ a Third Chance.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? by DropShot: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2016
In a very free and fair election, Jonathan will struggle to get half of what he got last time. Only "our oyel" people who are so used to sharing the cake will vote for him.

Buhari wins it back 2 back.

3 Likes

Re: If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? by plux4: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2016
Go to the north and hear wat dey are saying about buhari . I give it to Jonathan.
Re: If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? by Pappyshoes(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2016
Dexema:
is it this same today that the auditor - general declared over N3 trillion not remitted to the FG under uncle Jonah. Jonathan won't even win pdp primaries.
Bad guy!!! You finished GEJ. Haba!!!
Re: If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? by iblawi(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2016
plux4:
Go to the north and hear wat dey are saying about buhari . I give it to Jonathan.
Guy am in the north now and Buhari is still being celebrated. Stop feeding people with lies. We are happy the country is not worse than the way it is now. Go to other oil producing countries like Venezuela and see what is happening you will know Nigeria is better. For a country that depends 90% on oil the world thought Nigeria will be dead by now. From $114 per barrel to $30 per barrel what magic would you have done.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? by iblawi(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2016
shizzy7:
He no fit win
buhari will still win and am sure Jonathan will have to struggle to win PDP primaries.
Re: If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? by ajebuter(f): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2016
mightyhaze:
Bleep dem both!Gv me ben bruce or obiano anyday cool

I'm Yoruba and I totally agree with you.. Fresh face, fresh ideas needed , not these old cargoes and recycled politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku And Tinubu Meet (photos) / Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ / Sanusi-chidoka Joint Ticket: Antidote To Tinubu By Ugonna Utulor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.