Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob (3364 Views)

How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"? / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Michealoguns(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Each night,once am done with chatting on palm chat,as am i am about to go to bed,she decides to take her evening shower,i lay low and try to force in the sleep,but i cant,the sound of the shower makes my balls run fast and my bulge is at full length,as soon as she is in her room,i run out and shut off all the lights so she thinks everyone is asleep,she releases her towel and start chatting on her phone(am sure with her boyfriend cos he also loves palm chat),i made a hole in her door and am glued to the door,her fresh boobs rolls around as she keeps smiling and laughing as she chats,now its a month and am stuck staring,i hope i don't plan on drugging her cos this emotions are boiling up.........help me,i feel it cos i chat late on palm chat,maybe if i sleep early,am so confused....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
you're a fool sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Frozeen(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pervert undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by ThuGnificenX: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Romanceland... Chai... This PALMCHAT idiots... Mods please when rill u start banning this fools?

Moderators: farano, Rocktation

Am officially calling your attention to the latest spammers on this forum.
They open irrelevant threads redirect people to this PALMCHAT.

Related threads
https://www.nairaland.com/2988908/oyinbo-also-photo#43772960
https://www.nairaland.com/2983592/how-got-married-age-35/1#43769440

1 Like

Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by ify2nyce(f): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
so we should pray for you??..mtchw

1 Like

Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
No be only palm chat, na palm kernel chat

1 Like

Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by prahcetomi(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
I thought we were all given common sense from God.
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by xmileeasy: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
You really need a palm to chat with your face to reset that your dead brain to default settings.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Smellymouth: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by fistonati(m): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Your brain needs to be reset with a sledgehammer
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by DanceVille: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
It is so simple bro.."God said if there is any part of ur body causing you to sin, cut it off"..
Just pluck ur Eyes off.
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Frontier2: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Romanceland... Chai... This PALMCHAT idiots... Mods please when rill u start banning this fools?

Moderators: farano, Rocktation

Am officially calling your attention to the latest spammers on this forum.
They open irrelevant threads redirect people to this PALMCHAT.

Related threads
https://www.nairaland.com/2988908/oyinbo-also-photo#43772960
https://www.nairaland.com/2983592/how-got-married-age-35/1#43769440
Are paid to monitor people on palmchat, nairaland or what? Do better things with your life bro
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Frontier2: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
DanceVille:
It is so simple bro.."God said if there is any part of ur body causing you to sin, cut it off"..
Just pluck ur Eyes off.
LMAO. I concur
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by itstpia8: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
eyah.
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Cutezt(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
you even put pictures to demonstrate sef,o boi,you never ready for help.
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Bestman111(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Don't worry just kwontinu until I catch u. Na thunder wey no get broda go fire u.
Michealoguns:
Each night,once am done with chatting on palm chat,as am i am about to go to bed,she decides to take her evening shower,i lay low and try to force in the sleep,but i cant,the sound of the shower makes my balls run fast and my bulge is at full length,as soon as she is in her room,i run out and shut off all the lights so she thinks everyone is asleep,she releases her towel and start chatting on her phone(am sure with her boyfriend cos he also loves palm chat),i made a hole in her door and am glued to the door,her fresh boobs rolls around as she keeps smiling and laughing as she chats,now its a month and am stuck staring,i hope i don't plan on drugging her cos this emotions are boiling up.........help me,i feel it cos i chat late on palm chat,maybe if i sleep early,am so confused....
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
prahcetomi:
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
I dont think so
prahcetomi:

1 Like

Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
You made a whole in her door?? shocked shocked
Why do I feel so impressed? grin
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Leriebloom(f): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
u need deliverance
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by NevetsIbot(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
xmileeasy:
You really need a palm to chat with your face to reset that your dead brain to default settings.
mehn! Bro. I fear you die.
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by richidinho(m): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Leriebloom:
u need deliverance

But u fyne ooo grin
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Sodebo: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Michealoguns:

Dear Poster,
If you really need help, then you are in the wrong place. All the comments I've read so far does nothing to help rather, they are all condemning your act.

You need to follow @break_or_makeup on instagram. Followers of this page are more matured and they will give you real life advice.
Though, you will still be insulted.
Re: Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob by Mayordiva(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Peeping and u gt full erection right oh ur dick need to b placed on a hot lantern...sillyass lol

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Boasts Of Sleeping With Younger Boyfriend On Facebook / Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi / When you're​ imprisoned by hate!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.