Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi (3378 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by YesNaija(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2017
A Nigerian facebook User Chinyere Abaleke Has Just set social media ablaze with her shocking Post;

I was disvirgind by my aunt’s husband, and since then I have never receive a nice sleep since that day still run in my memory,I really don’t know wat is wrong wit me pls help Becoz am going crazy really.

READ MORE HERE > http://leaknaija.net/young-lady-chinyere-abaleke-reveals-on-facebook-that-she-has-just-been-disvirgined-by-her-auntys-husband/

Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Igbo ko kunya baki jiba

1 Like

Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by SINZ: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
Igbo ko kunya baki jiba

Maloo hearding paedophile ka ibu'. Nkita racha gi anya there, ewu awusa. wink

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by yarimo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Where is videos and pictures? undecided
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by BLACKCHARGER(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
yarimo:
Where is videos and pictures? undecided

Where is ur sense..

So wat u want to see is video of d man disvirginig her sad
I dont even know what to say to you
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Where is ur sense..

So wat u want to see is video of d man disvirginig her sad
I dont even know what to say to you
na lie, you have already said what you want to say to me. Picture and videos or she's just lying to her aunt's husband undecided
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
That's what happens when you get dicked for the first time.

Now, what does she want us to do for her?...keep betraying your Aunt.
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
No words...

She will still lose her virginity anyway
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
That's what happens when you get dicked for the first time.

Now, what does she want us to do for her?...keep betraying your Aunt.
Aunty Benita, the manner you use the word "dicked" me I no understand o
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Outofsync(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
If this makes FP; I'll jump inside lagoon
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Aunty Benita, the manner you use the word "dicked" me I no understand o
Lol. English Language is broad na, just use your head and you'll understand. grin
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. English Language is broad na, just use your head and you'll understand. grin
Ok. I think I yaf learn something today
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by peter0071(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
yarimo:
na lie, you have already said what you want to say to me. Picture and videos or she's just lying to her aunt's husband undecided
oga lawyer.... abeg go her house make she show u the evidence..
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Ok. I think I yaf learn something today
Cool. But, can we not do the "Aunty Benita" stuff?, i never reach oo!. grin
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Cool. But, can we not do the "Aunty Benita" stuff?, i never reach oo!. grin
Ok then but how old are you
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Ok then but how old are you
You don't expect me to disclose my age on here right?, between 20-24.
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
You don't expect me to disclose my age on here right?, between 20-24.
Oh OK. Your perspective of things is impressive.
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Oh OK. Your perspective of things is impressive.
Hmm, thanks!. You seem to know me already as a new account or an alternate?.
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Hmm, thanks!. You seem to know me already as a new account or an alternate?.
I know you ll ask. I'm 18. Since I was 12 I've been reading stuff on this forum.

This is new account but what is alternate?
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

I know you ll ask. I'm 18. Since I was 12 I've been reading stuff on this forum.

Who was giving you access to nairaland at 12?, i find certain things on here disturbing. Well, an "alternate" is your "other" account.
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Who was giving you access to nairaland at 12?, i find certain things on here disturbing. Well, an "alternate" is your "other" account.
Oh OK thanks...

Mum got me a smartphone at 10. I do browse my assignment online most times
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Oh OK thanks...

Alright!, I guess your mum knows best.

Do have a nice day.
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Alright!, I guess your mum knows best.
Do have a nice day.
Thanks
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by boiz2men(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Are you really 18
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
boiz2men:

Are you really 18
Why do you ask
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by boiz2men(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Why do you ask

I once heard a story that Nigerians answer a question with a question

Is that true?
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
boiz2men:

I once heard a story that Nigerians answer a question with a question
Is that true?
What do you want to hear.
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by MizzK: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
cheesywhat an achievement, now that everyone knows, what do you want us to do with it undecided she's even happy
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by boiz2men(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

What do you want to hear.

Are you truly 18? That's all
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
boiz2men:

Are you truly 18? That's all
As if I owe anyone anything
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by MizzK: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Oh OK thanks...

sometimes i feel like i should just be your friend, i enjoy fictional stories alot and its obvious you like telling that kind of stories alot wink
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by thunderfiremods(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
u had to post that
what if ur future husband happens to be one of ur friend nw even if not..im nt ur friend on fb ...nd I got to know dese...hmmmm
stunts wey all dese naija gels dey pull sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Call Him? / "How To Eat A Girl Out" / SEX STORY: My Wife's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.