Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Is She A Masturbator??(pic)18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Masturbator??(pic)18+ (2504 Views)

Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ / How A Nairalander Turned Me To A Chronic Masturbator. True Life Story- See Pix / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Masturbator??(pic)18+ by TohKunBoh: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
I was just trolling Fb and doing all sorts with my phone and was listening to new musics on my boom j7 boom player,then I saw this...

Does her update make her do all these things she said The funniest is,she was the one preaching to me on palmchat one day because I updated a picture of I n bae kissing ourselves ana this girl ehn??She doesn't miss church service...I accepted her teachings oh Cuz people look up to her in churCH very well and I saw this two days later!!

Please let's talk cuz naija girls won't kill somebody with pretense ohh angry grin grin

Re: Is She A Masturbator??(pic)18+ by ThuGnificenX: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wats her name
?
Re: Is She A Masturbator??(pic)18+ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Her English sucks .smiley
Re: Is She A Masturbator??(pic)18+ by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2016
Oga park well,do you need to know??
ThuGnificenX:
Wats her name
?
Re: Is She A Masturbator??(pic)18+ by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2016
MzMayD:
Her English sucks .smiley
lol this isnt the funniest of her conversation
Re: Is She A Masturbator??(pic)18+ by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
lol this isnt the funniest of her conversation
That's crazy smiley
Re: Is She A Masturbator??(pic)18+ by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2016
she heavily dumb

(1) (Reply)

Toks2008 Lets Cuddle Tonight / The Best Tribe To Marry From. / See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.